Broadcast Period: TBA

Broadcast Channel:

Cast:

Song Yi Ren / 宋伊人 as He BuZui / 何不醉 

Gong Jun / 龚俊 as Lu WeiXun/陆微寻
Zhang WangQing /张婉清 as MiYa/米娅

DaiChao / 代超 as TBA

Synopsis:

The cold and strict wine critic Lu Wei Xun (Gong Jun) has an amazing sense of taste. After an accidental kiss with the warm and easy-going He Bu Zui (Song Yi Ren) who has impaired taste buds since she was a child, their taste buds are exchanged.
(Source: cdramabase.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk Weibo Link

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the post.  Happy to see another new drama for our lovely Song Yi Ren. Looking forward to it!:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

与其微醺何不醉 / Yǔ Qí Qéi Xūn Hé Bù Zuì released gif of the 4 main lead posting for their characters stills i suppose :) 

007nuGv5ly1fwg9otb0qlg30mi0mi4qs_zpsyi73

007nuGv5ly1fwg9ou0zi5g30mi0minpe_zpsfimv007nuGv5ly1fwg9ov4amyg30mi0mie88_zpsmxe6007nuGv5ly1fwg9os3wyfg30mi0mie82_zpst11g

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you for the post.  Happy to see another new drama for our lovely Song Yi Ren. Looking forward to it!:D

lols i was excited and happy too :D 

u like Song YiRen too? :D i keep you in my book and tagged u then :D 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i was excited and happy too :D 

u like Song YiRen too? :D i keep you in my book and tagged u then :D 

Thank you!  Yes, i'm definitely a fan of hers after Ever Night :D

• LOL 1

is this the kid that play LiYu's son? :) cause the kid stated how lucky he was to be in the same acting set with Song YiRen again :) 

e91e44e1ly1fx1n4bgkukj21uk1vbkjn_zpsbpuy

• Like 2

Honestly though, I'm amazed by how c- drama writers come up with these bizarre and outlandish storylines. LOL. 

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Honestly though, I'm amazed by how c- drama writers come up with these bizarre and outlandish storylines. LOL. 

but it got u back for more right? :D 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I love that this one managed to make the mandatory C-drama romantic accidental kiss part of the plot set-up :lol:

• LOL 2

On 1/1/2019 at 7:58 AM, raziela said:

I love that this one managed to make the mandatory C-drama romantic accidental kiss part of the plot set-up :lol:

well now i can only wait and see how the accidental kiss going to happen....lols

• LOL 3

Simon Gong Jun, posted into this Weibo that he has wrapped filming i guess Song YiRen is not far behind?

81770656ly1fywsfhetsrj22bz1osnpe_zpsgyai

81770656ly1fywsffb36tj23402c0nph_zps8qla

Spoiler

81770656ly1fywsfnnyn0j21621sgkjn_zpsv28t81770656ly1fywsfkor5sj20xc18ehdt_zps7urn81770656ly1fywsfj1rpwj20xc18ex6p_zpsbgeh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

与其微醺何不醉 Weibo posted that the drama had already wrapped up filming :) 

007nuGv5ly1fyuz2uhvzlj31a41wfx6q_zpsb3xo007nuGv5ly1fyuky9j56uj31uo2uukjv_zpsb9yk

Spoiler

007nuGv5ly1fytj2e0ul9j33qm2hwe8b_zpstq9p007nuGv5ly1fysb53z3nmj322g2yo4qu_zpswr10007nuGv5ly1fyscmzp9dcj31vc2s0u14_zps3v0w007nuGv5ly1fyscmvhba2j31x52yo1l7_zpsvf2n007nuGv5ly1fys4xdpke0j31w52ptb2d_zpsqkc5007nuGv5ly1fyuk6cyyzlj31st2ttkjt_zpskare007nuGv5ly1fyul4ac4yij31yn2tbqvb_zpsdbat007nuGv5ly1fyug4ac46xj31w02yohdy_zpsdxr3007nuGv5ly1fyugbko4w6j31uw2s87wl_zpsbvr2007nuGv5ly1fyug8bftidj31th2qyqva_zps2stk

• Like 3

@angelangie I've seen some of the stills on Instagram.... I didn't know we already have a thread... 

This is actually SYR's drama I'm looking forward to watch because from the stills  SYR and  Gong Jun looks so lovely together :P.....

Maybe its just me.. but all the shots on the beach are giving me a melancholic vibe... LOL....

9dd9e056ly1fyrtmn2vgfj214c0u0gq6.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/31/2018 at 1:30 PM, kokodus said:

totally understand how you feel

funny how the pic's vibe doesn't really match the drama title lol

007nuGv5ly1fwzd5q01ocj31gi2lc7wk_zpslycp

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

probably man made :D 

• LOL 3

Isn't she on a roll!!!!!!!! Grab the opportunities you can!!!!!!  But all her dramas airing back to back one after the other!!!! Wow, she looks so petite and how can she manage to work tirelessly non-stop??  I appreciate her for her will power.  I look forward to this one.  I am waiting for the subs on TTYL.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, pad-hari said:

Isn't she on a roll!!!!!!!! Grab the opportunities you can!!!!!!  But all her dramas airing back to back one after the other!!!! Wow, she looks so petite and how can she manage to work tirelessly non-stop??  I appreciate her for her will power.  I look forward to this one.  I am waiting for the subs on TTYL.  

i love her drama so far....it is honestly refreshing watching her :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

Seeeee I'm not the only one feeling this... LOL....

I think SYR is a versatile actress... Lets see how her career will developed in the future... :wub: 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie I've seen some of the stills on Instagram.... I didn't know we already have a thread... 

This is actually SYR's drama I'm looking forward to watch because from the stills  SYR and  Gong Jun looks so lovely together :P.....

Maybe its just me.. but all the shots on the beach are giving me a melancholic vibe... LOL....

Same. This is the project I'm looking forward to the most. I hope it has some of that melancholic vibe.  i'd like to see a bit of depth despite the silly plot set up and title.  On the supeficial side Gong Jun is certainly her best looking lead male so far :flushed:

22 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Yes, I'm so pleased for her getting so many projects.  She must be tired as she is basically filming one after another with no rest .

22 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Seeeee I'm not the only one feeling this... LOL....

I think SYR is a versatile actress... Lets see how her career will developed in the future... :wub: 

I feel the same way.  She's a very promising versatile actress and I really enjoy what we've seen of her personality.  I just hope her height and how youthful she looks doesn't hold her back form a variety of roles.

• LOL 3