Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜

Recommended Posts

Love love this drama.

 

I'm a bit confused here. I thought  Huan Huan (female lead) is an ordinary girl who got locked up by her possessive father. But in an episode she somehow healed the sister of CEO when she touched her. Huan Huan felt some headaches when she transfer her healing onto the CEO sister.  

 

The deer clan people ... why the grandfather told that young man to guard and keep Huan Huan safe? What special power does this young man has? I originally thought he is the one who is the healer.

 

Who were the CEO n the mysterious young man looking for? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SORRY COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS BOX IN THE MIDDLE OF MY POST :unsure:

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  

 and later red light [code for esper i.e. CEO]. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there [+red light on the stone symbol]; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories [+ green light on stone symbol].

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL is a guardian.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  

 and later red light  -code for esper i.e. CEO-. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there + red light on the stone symbol ; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories + green light on stone symbol.

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL & his grandpa are guardians.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mimi said:

SORRY COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS BOX IN THE MIDDLE OF MY POST :unsure:

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  


 and later red light [code for esper i.e. CEO]. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there [+red light on the stone symbol]; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories [+ green light on stone symbol].

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL is a guardian.

 

 

What is espers? 

So Huan Huan  still doesn't know she has healing powers. She has inherited her father's artistic talent too.

 

Her friend KL - what powers does his clan has besides being the guardian?

 

The villain - he n his brothers have some kind of sickness that they age very fast. How can he blame the father, Huan Huan, CE & KL for the death of his brother?

 

Huan Huan father kept her lock up not because he is a control freak but to protect her. I guess her mother got killed and the father is afraid the bad people might kidnap Huan Huan. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@everyone. let me know if this drama is any good? :D

 

It's good. I love it. The ML has some unique feature...one look he's not handsome, another he's so handsome...haha..his side profile looks like an anime character.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

 

What is espers? 

So Huan Huan  still doesn't know she has healing powers. She has inherited her father's artistic talent too.

 

Her friend KL - what powers does his clan has besides being the guardian?

 

The villain - he n his brothers have some kind of sickness that they age very fast. How can he blame the father, Huan Huan, CE & KL for the death of his brother?

 

Huan Huan father kept her lock up not because he is a control freak but to protect her. I guess her mother got killed and the father is afraid the bad people might kidnap Huan Huan. 

 

 

 

Espers are some kind of mutant humans. They have their own specific superpower. Qi Xun, the male lead can teleport anywhere he wants. I really love the special and sound effects when he teleports - the sound 'poofff!' and the red smoke are awesome. His sister, Qi Tian is a clairvoyant who can see the future. But their power come with a price. His sister's is supposed to die young due to her using her power. That's why Qi Xun is in a quest to find the healer to heal his sister.

The healer is the female lead, Shuang Shuang..who doesn't know her ability and she worked as a freelance painter before she got a job at Qi Xun company. His sister told him he's going to meet a love of his life one day and he did meet with SS at his gallery. Qi Xun will get terrible headache everytime he teleports but for once he was fine when he touched her. So, he suspected she's the healer and hired her to work with him.

Another character is the guardian named Kun Lan. He's a friend of SS and he specifically knows his duty to protect the healer so he keeps a close tab on her. His grandfather is the guardian of SS's mother who failed in protecting her. It's still not clear if SS's mother is still alive or not but KL is adamant in protecting her.  He some sort of like her romantically but we know SS likes QX.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i give a try and watch the first episode yesterday and immediately got hooked up after that! i keep on watching the whole day till ep 11 .. will continue the rest today...over all story is nice ... loves the kissing scene.. woohoo hahhahhahahahahahhahahhaa

 

 

Just finish ep 12 .. i think i able to get the story..

 

Spoiler

the CEO now is torn in between two ladies... if he want to heal his sister.. he has to sacrifice Shuang Shuang.. if he wants to be with Shuang Shuang he has to sacrifice his sister.. 

 

one thing i don't get it.. Kun Lan's ring that he wore as pendant has the healing power??? it looks like able to heal the fainted Shuang Shuang... 

 

Edited by visiopeia
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

 

It's good. I love it. The ML has some unique feature...one look he's not handsome, another he's so handsome...haha..his side profile looks like an anime character.

Thank you.I watched ep 1 yesterday--short and simple and very cheesy. :D

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, amisyka77 said:

 

Espers are some kind of mutant humans. They have their own specific superpower. Qi Xun, the male lead can teleport anywhere he wants. I really love the special and sound effects when he teleports - the sound 'poofff!' and the red smoke are awesome. His sister, Qi Tian is a clairvoyant who can see the future. But their power come with a price. His sister's is supposed to die young due to her using her power. That's why Qi Xun is in a quest to find the healer to heal his sister.

The healer is the female lead, Shuang Shuang..who doesn't know her ability and she worked as a freelance painter before she got a job at Qi Xun company. His sister told him he's going to meet a love of his life one day and he did meet with SS at his gallery. Qi Xun will get terrible headache everytime he teleports but for once he was fine when he touched her. So, he suspected she's the healer and hired her to work with him.

Another character is the guardian named Kun Lan. He's a friend of SS and he specifically knows his duty to protect the healer so he keeps a close tab on her. His grandfather is the guardian of SS's mother who failed in protecting her. It's still not clear if SS's mother is still alive or not but KL is adamant in protecting her.  He some sort of like her romantically but we know SS likes QX.

 

Thanks very much for a proper explanation of the plot.  All the synopses are vague and the emotional tone of the trailers is so confusing

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, thunderman1 said:

I am back from my hiatus. I spent some time away with my family for the New Year. Thanks for the shoutout! I will be sure to join the ship. :D

 

im just back myself today lols :D 3 days later than you :D 

On 1/4/2019 at 8:22 AM, visiopeia said:

i give a try and watch the first episode yesterday and immediately got hooked up after that! i keep on watching the whole day till ep 11 .. will continue the rest today...over all story is nice ... loves the kissing scene.. woohoo hahhahhahahahahahhahahhaa

 

 

Just finish ep 12 .. i think i able to get the story..

 

  Hide contents

the CEO now is torn in between two ladies... if he want to heal his sister.. he has to sacrifice Shuang Shuang.. if he wants to be with Shuang Shuang he has to sacrifice his sister.. 

 

one thing i don't get it.. Kun Lan's ring that he wore as pendant has the healing power??? it looks like able to heal the fainted Shuang Shuang... 

 

 

lols......

 

Spoiler

The healer can heal ppl but came with a price and they can't heal everyone.....as most of us know now :) and thanks guys for keeping this going.... i was away for holiday just got back myself today :D 

 

@thunderman1 u said u like cheesy.....but i think like @vietgurl4ever206 mentioned we might have a sad ending though i'm keeping my finger cross for now

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

im just back myself today lols :D 3 days later than you :D 

 

lols......

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The healer can heal ppl but came with a price and they can't heal everyone.....as most of us know now :) and thanks guys for keeping this going.... i was away for holiday just got back myself today :D 

 

@thunderman1 u said u like cheesy.....but i think like @vietgurl4ever206 mentioned we might have a sad ending though i'm keeping my finger cross for now

Welcome back! I'm currently on episode 4... the transitions are very bad fyi. There is no connection from the previous episode to current. Scenes are a bit choppy so I presume that the budget is low.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Welcome back! I'm currently on episode 4... the transitions are very bad fyi. There is no connection from the previous episode to current. Scenes are a bit choppy so I presume that the budget is low.

 

didnt really notice that lols.....im bad with noticing all these things sometimes unless they are very obvious

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

didnt really notice that lols.....im bad with noticing all these things sometimes unless they are very obvious

If you watch ep 2 ending and then onwards to ep 3, the scene jumped and didn't connect to the previous episode! Though I like the otp. lots of chemistry: 

The episodes are short.. all caught up! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will watch ep 9-12 all tonight. Giggly. Ep 9-11 are all sweet kisses. :D

 

Finished all the way to ep 12.. so Shuang Shuang or the sister has to die.. though the premonitions show that the sister dies. I'm not understanding why the title of this drama is called Flipped?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

If you watch ep 2 ending and then onwards to ep 3, the scene jumped and didn't connect to the previous episode! Though I like the otp. lots of chemistry: 

 

The episodes are short.. all caught up! :D

 

i see.....okie...i didnt really notice to be honest lols cause i never watch or sit still just for a drama or an episode :D i multitask most of the times unless im doin recapping :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just finish up to ep 16 and i am surprised with it..... can i say that the Shuang Shuang was Qi Xun's first love??? As i found out that he doesn't know how to express how much he loves her!!!! but he is cute when he unable to express it out

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, visiopeia said:

i just finish up to ep 16 and i am surprised with it..... can i say that the Shuang Shuang was Qi Xun's first love??? As i found out that he doesn't know how to express how much he loves her!!!! but he is cute when he unable to express it out

 

yes i think we can summarize as much....not to mention that she was also his first kiss.....

 

i seen from some of the preview that they broken up? im yet to watch and im holding back if they are breaking in between now....i want to watch at a go when they made or if they actually made up....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

i seen from some of the preview that they broken up? im yet to watch and im holding back if they are breaking in between now....i want to watch at a go when they made or if they actually made up....

@angelangie yes, Shuang Shuang "broke up" with him at ep 13 as mention on the trailer...since i have watched till ep 16 .. all i can says he didn't admit that they broke up .. he says they only have quarreling .. lol he is dorky adorable

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...