Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜

5 hours ago, visiopeia said:

@angelangie yes, Shuang Shuang "broke up" with him at ep 13 as mention on the trailer...since i have watched till ep 16 .. all i can says he didn't admit that they broke up .. he says they only have quarreling .. lol he is dorky adorable

i dont want to watch till they made up.....let me know when they made up pls? :D 

• Like 2

viki got the license :) just need to wait for episodes to be uploaded and subbed now lol

Click here to watch on Viki!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Can somebody help me where I can watch episode 9 with subs?

• Like 1

Lmao I also wanna know when they made up. I for one don’t like her guardian friend he is way too posesive in a all into your business kinda of way. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, visiopeia said:

i just finish up to ep 16 and i am surprised with it..... can i say that the Shuang Shuang was Qi Xun's first love??? As i found out that he doesn't know how to express how much he loves her!!!! but he is cute when he unable to express it out

can you PM me? I'm on ep 12 and I don't see any of my normal websites post ep 12-16 yet.

Update: I found the eps. :)

On 1/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, angelangie said:

im just back myself today lols :D 3 days later than you :D 

lols......

Reveal hidden contents

The healer can heal ppl but came with a price and they can't heal everyone.....as most of us know now :) and thanks guys for keeping this going.... i was away for holiday just got back myself today :D 

@thunderman1 u said u like cheesy.....but i think like @vietgurl4ever206 mentioned we might have a sad ending though i'm keeping my finger cross for now

I'm thinking it might be flipped.. no way would the trailer reveal sad ending and expect it to be sad. The title is Flipped so I hope they--the producers adhere to what viewers want. lol 

• LOL 2

On 1/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, Darrkn3ss said:

Lmao I also wanna know when they made up. I for one don’t like her guardian friend he is way too posesive in a all into your business kinda of way. 

Ep 16. The plot is pretty light and cheesy. The friend is obsessive and not possessive. Two different concepts you are in reference to my dear.  The friend is her guardian but he eventually confesses his feelings to her in ep 17-19 base on the previews.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

can you PM me? I'm on ep 12 and I don't see any of my normal websites post ep 12-16 yet.

Update: I found the eps. :)

I'm thinking it might be flipped.. no way would the trailer reveal sad ending and expect it to be sad. The title is Flipped so I hope they--the producers adhere to what viewers want. lol 

they better if not i flipped their FILM!!! :D 

• LOL 3

Gah.  *closes eyes*  I should not have visited this thread.  Haha.  But I'm not too worried.  This doesn't seem the type of drama to have a sad ending and let's be honest.  It was pretty obv from the beginning who was what role despite what people might have believed, known, not known.  :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 1/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, themarchioness said:

Gah.  *closes eyes*  I should not have visited this thread.  Haha.  But I'm not too worried.  This doesn't seem the type of drama to have a sad ending and let's be honest.  It was pretty obv from the beginning who was what role despite what people might have believed, known, not known.  :P 

pls.....i dont want bad ending pls pls pls pls u will have me in tears!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Aigoo. Everyone all caught up? Who wants spoilers? I have previews for ep 17-20. 

ahem i couldnt stop myself and see the spoiler....but i didnt catch the episode 20 u have it and u can spoil me rotten as long as it is good....

if it is not....pls keep to yourself :D 

• LOL 1

i wonder will we ever have this scenario play out in real for us? :D or it only happen in drama??? :D

ccB6QqBE0oPr5oNfKbSn9vVjwFEs9ACoQOHX8fgk

• LOL 1

We all hope to have the real love,

No matter how in love a couple is

There will misunderstanding

There will argument

After all this

Argument resolve

Be happier be sweeter

Is a love that all will envy

006WfG9rly1fzbstqv9ahj34bk330e81_zps1g70

• Like 2

Maybe I missed this in the early episodes when the whole Special Talent/Healer/Protector thing was being explained (I admit, there were a few episodes where I was not paying very close attention), but I don't understand why it's so bad for Shuang Shuang to help Qi Tian.  Don't misunderstand.  I understand why Shuang Shuang is feeling misused by Qi Xun.  But I just mean, on a logistical level, will harm come to Shuang Shuang if she heals Qi Tian?

It just seems that with these three classes of people... the Protectors exist to protect the Healers.  And Healers are the only one who can help the Special Talents (or whatever that class of people are called), because every time they use their talent they have to pay for it in another way.  So, if the Healer is the only one who can help the Special Talent, then doesn't it mean that's why they exist in the same way that the Protector exists to help the Healer? 

The only reason I can come up with for why Shuang Shuang isn't healing Qi Tian is because they (especially her father) don't want people to know she has the powers, as then everyone will come to her in the same way that everyone sought assistance from her mother (hence, the bad guy who's running around).  But if that's the only reason, can't they just heal Qi Tian behind closed doors so no one has to know but those directly involved? 

Or will Shuang Shuang get sick/be harmed in some way if she tries to heal someone?  (Like how the special talents have to pay a price for using their talent, will she too have to pay a price for healing someone?) 

Unless I missed an explanation at some point, which is entirely possible and why I'm asking, this just seems like some giant plot hole.  But it's fine.  I'm still watching because the story is otherwise entertaining.  Heh.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Maybe I missed this in the early episodes when the whole Special Talent/Healer/Protector thing was being explained (I admit, there were a few episodes where I was not paying very close attention), but I don't understand why it's so bad for Shuang Shuang to help Qi Tian.  Don't misunderstand.  I understand why Shuang Shuang is feeling misused by Qi Xun.  But I just mean, on a logistical level, will harm come to Shuang Shuang if she heals Qi Tian?

It just seems that with these three classes of people... the Protectors exist to protect the Healers.  And Healers are the only one who can help the Special Talents (or whatever that class of people are called), because every time they use their talent they have to pay for it in another way.  So, if the Healer is the only one who can help the Special Talent, then doesn't it mean that's why they exist in the same way that the Protector exists to help the Healer? 

The only reason I can come up with for why Shuang Shuang isn't healing Qi Tian is because they (especially her father) don't want people to know she has the powers, as then everyone will come to her in the same way that everyone sought assistance from her mother (hence, the bad guy who's running around).  But if that's the only reason, can't they just heal Qi Tian behind closed doors so no one has to know but those directly involved? 

Or will Shuang Shuang get sick/be harmed in some way if she tries to heal someone?  (Like how the special talents have to pay a price for using their talent, will she too have to pay a price for healing someone?) 

Unless I missed an explanation at some point, which is entirely possible and why I'm asking, this just seems like some giant plot hole.  But it's fine.  I'm still watching because the story is otherwise entertaining.  Heh.

Actually ShuangShuang wasnt reluctant in healing QiTian.....however it was the conversation that happen in between ... QiXun & ShiLang....that ShuangShuang chance upon ....

as it was there that stated QiXun initial motive in getting close to ShuangShuang was because they suspected that ShuangShuang might be the healer they were looking for to help QiTian.....

• Thanks 1

"Can you let me move into your heart?"

Loving a person, 

Is learn to understand that person,

Then, help her when she lost memories,

Be there for her when she need comfort.

5497vmsyD1T5UrbhJfFkTcLXTyT6jsTvY_GZcU5-

• Like 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

Actually ShuangShuang wasnt reluctant in healing QiTian.....however it was the conversation that happen in between ... QiXun & ShiLang....that ShuangShuang chance upon ....

as it was there that stated QiXun initial motive in getting close to ShuangShuang was because they suspected that ShuangShuang might be the healer they were looking for to help QiTian.....

That doesn't really make sense then.  Because the result of Shuang Shuang not helping Qi Tian, is that Qi Tian will die.  I think for most people, but especially Shuang Shuang who has an extremely kind heart, that would be an unacceptable situation and they would feel compelled to help. 

Again, I totally understand why she feels misused by Qi Xun and is questioning whether their entire relationship was founded on a lie.  I get that part of the story.  She's making him pay for that now, and she should.  But it just also seems like given what Qi Tian's going through in the meantime, she'd want to help her -- since she also likes Qi Tian -- and deal with Qi Xun separately.   Basically, help the sister, but make the brother prove himself and win her back.

Maybe it's because Qi Tian's death is not an imminent thing, and were she on an actual death bed, Shuang Shuang would step in immediately to help?  But since Qi Tian's just facing an eventual death, the drama feels like there's time to drag all this stuff out?  Gahhh.  I don't know. 

Another thing I just thought of is, if Shuang Shuang does heal Qi Tian, then what?  Does that means Qi Tian is healed for life?  And does that mean she will stop having future visions?  Or that any future visions she continues to have will not drain her of life?  Or is this going to be a situation where she'll continue to have future visions that drain her of life, but a Healer (whether that's Qi Tian or someone else) is going to periodically have to restore her to health? 

So. Many. Questions.  And I suspect we'll never get answers to any of them.  :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Again, I totally understand why she feels misused by Qi Xun and is questioning whether their entire relationship was founded on a lie.  I get that part of the story.  She's making him pay for that now, and she should.  But it just also seems like given what Qi Tian's going through in the meantime, she'd want to help her -- since she also likes Qi Tian -- and deal with Qi Xun separately.   Basically, help the sister, but make the brother prove himself and win her back.

Maybe it's because Qi Tian's death is not an imminent thing, and were she on an actual death bed, Shuang Shuang would step in immediately to help?  But since Qi Tian's just facing an eventual death, the drama feels like there's time to drag all this stuff out?  Gahhh.  I don't know. 

lols actually when ShuangShuang perform the CPR, she had given life to QiTian and if it werent for the protector ShuangShuang will fallen faster and probably taken longer to heal....

as much as we want to see ShuangShuang healing QiTian there are things we need to consider.....a healer can't heal everyone....

there are concept that when u taken the wounds into your own body your body need to be able to heal it self against those things you brought into your body, which is why the healer need the protector....the protector is to guard the healer as not all illness is suppose to be heal....

just like QiTian wasnt suppose to see everything.....when she see too much into the future or try to use it for her own gain....she loses her life.....there will always be something you need to give and something that will be taken away.....it is the way of life and how this is working too....

also QiTian is now not on the verge of death bed like you had said....if she is on the death bed im sure ShuangShuang without a doubt will heal her first without regard to her own well being.....and then deal with QiXun later.....

• Like 1