Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 24

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 12/24/2018

Cast:

Gao Han Yu

Charlene Chen

Synopsis:

A beautiful love story that brings together many personalities like the domineering CEO, the warm heroine, the workplace beauty and many more.
Huan Huan has grown a bit rebellious due to her dad's strict upbringing. After running away from home, she crosses paths with Qi Xun, the overwhelmingly talented, cold, overly sensitive young man with exceptional abilities. There's a saying that goes like this, "This feeling of liking someone, even if you cover one's mouth will still sparkle through the eyes because the world lights up when you see the one you like."
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Click here to watch on Viki!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜 Viki Episodes

Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜 Raw Episodes

006ESYdUly1fyhpyv0sehj31n22x0h0t_zpsmbzm

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm currently watching it on YT. Subs are up for the first 4 episodes and the next 4 are already announced. At the moment it is cute but nothing out of the ordinary Youth Dramas. But that also means we can exspect lots of kisses :D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, sugarplum892 said:

lol have more time in hands now since im on break 

that is great :)

• Like 1

Just now, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie... Thanks for letting me know it is being subbed already.

no problem :) you're very welcome hehehehe it is always nice to watch the same drama with you :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

against my own judgement and friend's advise.....lols i went ahead and watch the drama :D 

and this is only for episode 1....do no proceed if you havent watch it :D 

Spoiler

CaptureKiss01_zpsve5jvg9s.pngCaptureKiss02_zpsrbaorbsb.pngCaptureKiss03_zpszltwf9io.pngCaptureKiss04_zpsklyro07e.pngCaptureKiss05_zpsxzxyo5bn.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@angelangie lol. *ahem*...I’ve seen all the episodes available till today...but I didn’t check soompi if this was here. *abashed embarrasement*  Thanks for calling me over. :D And for you providing those generous stills, character pics and etc. Wow! So pretty! 

Hello everyone! Happy to join you all. :blush:

Thank you @sugarplum892 for starting this forum up. 

Also, I have absolutely no knowledge of Mandarin (But I LOVE how musically it sounds) therefore, I have to rely upon the kindness of those who do understand. Thankfully there’s the YT channel out there subbing these.

Excited for this series: it combines art, romance, a bit of comedy and mystery, a nice balance. And the lead couple...whew! Their chemistry is oosing like maple syrup on fire, errr for lack of a better term. CEO comes across as stern, unapproachable boss but a total goofball with his girl...does he lose his senses around her? Hahaha. I love seeing him get unsettled by her. Looking forward to their story unravel, and hearing people’s thoughts. :)

Spoiler re: reaction to episode 1. 

Spoiler

I especially found his reaction to kissing her hilarious. Makes me wonder...if no one interrupted them...would that accidental lip-run-in turn into something more intense, like an actual kiss? Oooh la la...They seem drawn to each other like moths to the flame. :wub:  (Especially in a later scene, he cannot keep his reactions to her in check. Phew. Hot.)

I’ve never seen these two actors before so I am impressed.

Edited by Jafstar
Added spoiler
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

greeting of 2019 from the Flipped production team with sweet stills of our OTP :D

006ESYdUly1fyq9amlfsbj30u01hc1kx_zps4laj006ESYdUly1fyq9a9dorxj30u01hc4qp_zpspeah006ESYdUly1fyq9as34c0j30u01hc7w6_zpsuujz006ESYdUly1fyq9afqngtj30u01hc1kx_zps9dwc

• Like 3

Based on the trailers and clips I've seen, I'll probably check this show out. But I'll wait for a few more episodes to be subbed first. That being said, even though I haven't officially started the show that did not stop me from vidding it! Lol 

• LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Based on the trailers and clips I've seen, I'll probably check this show out. But I'll wait for a few more episodes to be subbed first. That being said, even though I haven't officially started the show that did not stop me from vidding it! Lol 

wait for it to release over 12 first lols :D 

cause im up to 12 however 12 is not a good note lols and i have to wait till next week lols

49 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

What is the song name and artist?  It's pretty.  Lovely video although I'm not watching the drama yet either so I don't know what is going on or who anyone is :lol:

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 10:40 PM, angelangie said:

calling @Jafstar @thunderman1 u two are the two that i know will like some cheesy romance :D 

@UnniSarah i know u are sold, u were the one who start telling me about this :D 

edit to include @lynne22 :D 

I am back from my hiatus. I spent some time away with my family for the New Year. Thanks for the shoutout! I will be sure to join the ship. :D

• Like 2