Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜

5 hours ago, jinyoungwifey said:
  Hide contents

Don’t worry, if it helps, none of the male leads died. :) Kun Lan just left her so she could be with Qi Xun. Qi Xun left after proposing to her because he spent two years “searching” for his sister. His sister was dying and asked Shi Lang to make up a lie that he and her went on a long holiday so Qi Xun could be happy with Shuang Shuang. What I got pissed off about was that he came back after 2 years and all he said to Shuang Shuang was that hes back and then a hug. And thats it?! I was like ??? Thats it? The ending legit killed me :skull: 

@angelangie its good you stopped at 12. Its a good place to stop. Don’t waste your time :tounge_xd:

thanks alot.....that what i gather when i glimpse the ending yesterday....i was like....the story started out great and they really mess up the ending ><" 

• Like 3

Oh No..... :tears: Does it end bad or bittersweet? 

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Oh No..... :tears: Does it end bad or bittersweet? 

well the ending seems happy....and open too.....

however i dunno ...the ending kinda sucks in a sense for me

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

thanks alot.....that what i gather when i glimpse the ending yesterday....i was like....the story started out great and they really mess up the ending ><" 

The ending was terrible. I stopped at ep  16.. lots of nice kissing scenes up till ep 20 and it goes downhill from then

I'm just shocked that the ending isn't flipped and waiting for someone to post a flipped version for godsaken the name of this drama... SIGH. 

For those who have watched this drama just watch up to ep 20 for all the lovely comical and cheesy kissing scenes and POOF.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

The ending was terrible. I stopped at ep  16.. lots of nice kissing scenes up till ep 20 and it goes downhill from then

I'm just shocked that the ending isn't flipped and waiting for someone to post a flipped version for godsaken the name of this drama... SIGH. 

For those who have watched this drama just watch up to ep 20 for all the lovely comical and cheesy kissing scenes and POOF.

i was hesitate to watch....after they shown the conflict ..... and then when i read u guys comment on how bad the ending was....i did went to watch it myself.....just the ending....and honestly it was terrible ><"

i dont understand a 2 years gap and then they had them meeting up at the very same spot they bump into each other when he teleport in.....

• Like 2

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

i was hesitate to watch....after they shown the conflict ..... and then when i read u guys comment on how bad the ending was....i did went to watch it myself.....just the ending....and honestly it was terrible ><"

i dont understand a 2 years gap and then they had them meeting up at the very same spot they bump into each other when he teleport in.....

The show received a lot of views internationally so I presume they will make a sequel with that time jump all for the money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darrkn3ss said:

How did it end ? 

times jump for 2 years :x

the rest in here

Spoiler

the OTP did get back together.....the sister died....and then another mimic of QiXun appear in front of his old business partner under different identity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

times jump for 2 years :x

the rest in here

Reveal hidden contents

the OTP did get back together.....the sister died....and then another mimic of QiXun appear in front of his old business partner under different identity

That is one mess up ending.

A Flipping Waste of time more like it.

This was such a cool drama at first why do  ending continue to drop the ball.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

A Flipping Waste of time more like it.

This was such a cool drama at first hwy do  ending continue to drop the ball.

I wasted my time for about 16 episodes but  at least I got to see all the cheesy love scenes. :D

• LOL 2

On 1/25/2019 at 4:17 AM, Jeanette Harryman said:

Bad ending?! :(

er ....not really a bad one just a messy one :x