Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Yang Mi 杨幂

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

er.....i thought Yang Mi was said to be involved with Zhang DaDa who is 4 years her junior and she is pregnant which was why they need to announce the divorce?

What????? Zhang da da? Who is he? Omg :scream: yangmi pregnant again?? 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont kill me i really dont know i listen it from my sister too lols

what with the expression? :D 

Hahahaha...lol... i shock because few days just read yangmi and hawick divorced because nicholas tse and now yangmi with zhang da da and pregnant.. omg my queen don't do it.. :joy: :astonished: 

• LOL 2

43 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

Hahahaha...lol... i shock because few days just read yangmi and hawick divorced because nicholas tse and now yangmi with zhang da da and pregnant.. omg my queen don't do it.. :joy: :astonished: 

i say all is speculation....im not sure about nic tse divorcing Wang Fei.....he is obsess with her

• Like 2

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

i say all is speculation....im not sure about nic tse divorcing Wang Fei.....he is obsess with her

Yes... hope all of those just a rumor, because i'm really can't imagine yangmi with zhangdada and pregnant.. hahaha..lol :joy: thx for your sharing my dear :wub:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

er.....i thought Yang Mi was said to be involved with Zhang DaDa who is 4 years her junior and she is pregnant which was why they need to announce the divorce?

I heard the pregnancy rumor a year ago which both of them denied that time...and it's been a year! Don't trust such rumors.

• LOL 3

49 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I heard the pregnancy rumor a year ago which both of them denied that time...and it's been a year! Don't trust such rumors.

which is why i only said rumors lols.....i never did see any lines connecting YangMi with Nic before so it will be a bit out of scope for me to believe otherwise too

• Like 2

I googled her (and MC) this morning just because i can’t get enough of TMOPB. I really love their portrayals of YH and BQ. It’s a pity that her divorce was finalised 3 days before Christmas, my first thought when i read it was that the lawyers were in a hurry to wrap the case before the year ends or the judge is badass at timing. Well, only them know the real reason and we can only speculate. Seriously, i wish her the best in love, i’m not a hard core fan but i am a woman (and a mum) just like her. 

• Like 1

Hmm with her first marriage due to shotgun pregnancy, I don’t think she will repeat such action again. I wish her happiness so if she chooses to be with someone, I wish her the best. Of course we hope it is a good and wonderful man etc. I am sure that when she is ready, she will inform the public. Also saw that YM is number one celeb in terms of commerciallly valuable. May not be the most popular but she has business sense!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, stella77 said:

Hmm with her first marriage due to shotgun pregnancy, I don’t think she will repeat such action again. I wish her happiness so if she chooses to be with someone, I wish her the best. Of course we hope it is a good and wonderful man etc. I am sure that when she is ready, she will inform the public. Also saw that YM is number one celeb in terms of commerciallly valuable. May not be the most popular but she has business sense!

yes most of her artist are salable.... the best one will be Dilreba up to date :) 

• Like 3

On 1/7/2019 at 10:57 PM, stella77 said:

yes, hopefully she gets the best for her.

@angelangie honestly I'm not really a fan of dilreba, I don't hate her but also don't like her too, maybe because there is no connection from her, I've tried to watch her drama "sweet dreams" after TMOPB, but honestly I still can't like it and dropped that drama, and i must admit she is very prestigious now

• Like 3

They were the best looking couple...

When i heard about it, i was like WHAT OMG NO REALLY... :tears: IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE OMG MY FAV COUPLE... SPLIT UP :tears:

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, dramaaddiction said:

Omg!!!! Is this true? Please let this rumor be true. Yang mi and Hu Ge in novoland as main leads?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/hu-ge-rumored-to-be-starring-alongside-yang-mi-for-novoland-pearl-eclipse/

so far no further news....we need to wait to see if it ever get announce then

• Like 3

It would def be an interesting reunion but I don’t think it is true just because of the history between his studio and YM.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stella77 said:

It would def be an interesting reunion but I don’t think it is true just because of the history between his studio and YM.

what history is that?

also i heard that YangMi will fight for full custody for her daughter