Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇 - Sat & Sun @ 22:20 KST - Jang Ki Yong & Nana (After School) - Premieres on March 16th

OCN Drama

Kill It

blueeyes1.jpg

블루 아이즈

Other titles: Blue Eyes

Episodes: 

Genre: Thriller

Network: OCN

Airdate: March 16th, 2019 -

Airtime: Sat & Sun @ 22:20 KST

Synopsis:

“Kill It” will be a thriller that tells the story of a man who must kill and a woman who must catch him. The man becomes a killer in order to find his family and the woman is chasing after him to avenge her dead lover. Behind them is a mysterious figure who attempts to seek revenge.

Cast:

Nana (After School) as Do Hyun Jin

Jang Ki Yong as Kim Soo Hyun

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 7

Will definitely check this out for JKY  :D

Jang Ki Yong And Nana Confirmed For Upcoming OCN Drama

Jan 7, 2019
by D. S.kim

Jang Ki Yong and Nana will be working together for an upcoming OCN drama!

The upcoming OCN drama “Blue Eyes” confirmed its female and male lead roles. It is a melodrama that tells a story of a man who must kill and a woman who must catch him.

Jang Ki Yong will play the role of a contract killer named Kim Soo Hyun. He is able to turn any object into a weapon against people and use it any way he wants. With the ability to quickly assess the situation, he develops the perfect plan to kill and exit. Nothing about him is known to the public including his age, name, and race, but the most powerful organization in each country searches for him whenever there is a target they would like to eliminate. He struggles to develop real relationships with people around him, but always searches for love.

Nana will take the role of Do Hyun Jin. She began working as a detective in Seoul after graduating at the top of her class at the police academy. She cannot overlook injustice, but has the heart to look past white lies. She has great intuition and trusts her instinct, but knows that she also has to rely on scientific data to make the best decision. She looks cold on the outside, but has sympathy for other people’s pain.

The production team commented, “We expect the synergy between Jang Ki Yong and Nana, who will add their own charm to their characters, to help us make the best drama. Please look forward to ‘Blue Eyes,’ which will air sometime in March 2019 on OCN.”

Does this drama interest you?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1288827wpp/jang-ki-yong-nana-confirmed-upcoming-ocn-drama

• Like 5

Another drama with Jang Ki Yong. Happy New year OCN!  My fav network ( along with JTBC, MBC). I like JKY in My Mister..though his character is jerk but good acting! Count me in this thread chingus.

• Like 2

Oh, another melo for JKY!!!!! But will check out for both him and Nana.

Hope the shoot goes officially as planned.  Fighting!!!!!

The link above I tried to naver translate.  It says

Drama representative suspicious, investment is gone ... The damage amount is 4 ~ 5 billion won.  :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It almost distracted me LOL, I thought OCN read few fanfics of Kang Kwonjoo x Mo Taegu then make another melodrama involving a female cop chasing a male serial killer who killed her loved one. Nope, haha. Btw, I think the suitable term for the Lead Male in this drama isn't "killer" but "assassin".

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Teaser seems good, this will be my watching list, at least while I'm waiting for VOICE S3.

• Like 3

Waitinh for this  The kind  of genre I like action crime revenge serial killer kind of stuff. I like the stars and of course my favorite network.  I like him doing this type of characters.

• Like 1

I don't understand but.. poster for "Kill It". I get excited.

Jang Ki Yong
DzR9s8oVAAEfpvZ.jpg

• LOL 1