Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

not worry just reminding u guys on this....

we have too much uproar...sometimes not to be disappointed best not to compare too much....then u will be able to enjoy more on the drama by itself :) 

Regarding the romance, I think it's also because the romance in EN novel is already beautifully written, while in LoA, it's not *LOL*. I mean, from people's comments and King's Avatar novel, Butterfly Blue doesnt (cant?) write romance much. The relationship between ML-FL are usually subtle and loyal to each other , but that's it . No romantic or sweet words or anything.

So, yeah..it's easier to accept , although I still want it to be the same as novel *LOL*. Cant help it, it's a habit ...hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Guys.....can i remind not mix the drama with book again?

we dont want a repetition of 'Ever Night'

So do you mean this only happened in thread drama Ever Night, no thread that uproar on mixing novel vs drama? Since i havent active before EN.

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So do you mean this only happened in thread drama Ever Night, no thread that uproar on mixing novel vs drama? Since i havent active before EN.

lols in a sense i guess....cause some ppl dont like spoiler :) 

and too much complaining does take out the fun in the drama....anyway lets move on :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Actually after i watched the bts video from production team, how hard the shooting was, the playful and harmony atmosphere around the casts and crews, i think my interesting on this series is increasing, ny heart touched easily LOL, but at the end, it comes down to the story after all, how the plot is going to be, and of course the chemistry. That is all for now i guess. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and too much complaining does take out the fun in the drama....anyway lets move on :D 

Ah i see, i get it, okay, i promise i will not spoil the novel, if someone ask, i will DM her instead. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Isnt that happening in Ashes of Love too? I didnt watch it, but I checked the thread sometimes. 

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Actually after i watched the bts video from production team, how hard the shooting was, the playful and harmony atmosphere around the casts and crews, i think my interesting on this series is increasing, ny heart touched easily LOL, but at the end, it comes down to the story after all, how the plot is going to be, and of course the chemistry. That is all for now i guess. 

Actually, I'm the same as you *LOL*. We are the same in choosing a drama, right? Hahaha. I just love the shooting atmosphere. So fun and warm. 

Actually, from what I've managed to read from the novel, the story is so not idol-ish. Well, my definition of idolish is they have a lot of romance and less non romance plot. LoA novel, just like King's Avatar, has very little romance. Instead, there are more fighting and 'technical' explanations about the cultivation methods or fighting scenes. So, yeah, it'll depend on how the drama adapts it and what kind of changes that they make.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Isnt that happening in Ashes of Love too? I didnt watch it, but I checked the thread sometimes. 

Actually, I'm the same as you *LOL*. We are the same in choosing a drama, right? Hahaha. I just love the shooting atmosphere. So fun and warm. 

Actually, from what I've managed to read from the novel, the story is so not idol-ish. Well, my definition of idolish is they have a lot of romance and less non romance plot. LoA novel, just like King's Avatar, has very little romance. Instead, there are more fighting and 'technical' explanations about the cultivation methods or fighting scenes. So, yeah, it'll depend on how the drama adapts it and what kind of changes that they make.

Hahahaha yeah we share the same method *proud*

Honestly i still dont get any feeling after reading few chapters, the words are so hard to understand, it is too technical and not detail in describing things, so my poor brain can't interpret them, maybe i have to read them couple times hmmm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahaha yeah we share the same method *proud*

Honestly i still dont get any feeling after reading few chapters, the words are so hard to understand, it is too technical and not detail in describing things, so my poor brain can't interpret them, maybe i have to read them couple times hmmm.

You will understand if you read them slowly. I read them randomly :D , but ..yeah still understandable. Indeed, Butterfly Blue is not detail in describing things . It's like he just wrote the points, then we have to figure out the rest by ourselves.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rhaps said:

You will understand if you read them slowly. I read them randomly :D , but ..yeah still understandable. Indeed, Butterfly Blue is not detail in describing things . It's like he just wrote the points, then we have to figure out the rest by ourselves.

Ah okay, i think i will go to the market tomorrow and buy some salmon to get omega for my brain, then i'll try to read them again LOL. But the story in general quite interesting though, there is experiment, mysterious sect, quite like a detective story, investigation things, so most probably i will like it a lot! 

Ups am i starting to spoil the novel, i just made a promise a minutes ago to @angelangie! Sorry sorry i will stop.

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ah okay, i think i will go to the market tomorrow and buy some salmon to get omega for my brain, then i'll try to read them again LOL. But the story in general quite interesting though, there is experiment, mysterious sect, quite like a detective story, investigation things, so most probably i will like it a lot! 

Ups am i starting to spoil the novel, i just made a promise a minutes ago to @angelangie! Sorry sorry i will stop.

dont worry about light discussion....the drama yet to start anyway :) 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

First stills for Chen Feiyu’s Legend of Awakening

Posted on 23 Jan 2019 by XDramasX

007iMgnmly1fzdydjzbx6j36683h0u12.jpg?zoo

Legend of Awakening is an upcoming fantasy drama based on Hudie Lan’s novel of the same name, and stars Chen Feiyu (Ever Night), Xiong Ziqi (One and Another Him), Cheng Xiao (Cosmic Girls) and Deng Enxi (Last Letter) as youngsters who are recruited and trained as warriors.

007iMgnmly1fzdxp6ybi2j36683h01ld.jpg?zoo

007iMgnmly1fzdxpwfab1j36683h0e86.jpg?zoo

Check out the rest at: cFensi

Spoiler

007iMgnmly1fzdxpr31quj36683h0npv.jpg?zoo

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Some GIFs from the casts. Credit as tagged.

they are creating all this just to ensure that ppl will remember the series lols :D 

• LOL 4

Yeahh, although i wish they could just upload the original images though, no need GIF with blink blink like that.

• LOL 2

Seriously ..:joy:

That Dylan Xiong pic : I love my job :joy:

• LOL 3

Ah i just get it, so the main idea is after CNY holiday, everybody still in the mood of holiday, so they made those GIFs? To encourage people? :joy:

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Look at this LOL :tounge_xd:

Check out @DC40263111’s Tweet:

I wonder, what are the words in the bubble mean ? :P

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I wonder, what are the words in the bubble mean ? :P

I only can read the first line, 哥,别走了!means big brother dont go! 

• Thanks 1