Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

Recommended Posts

On 1/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, angelangie said:

nice scenery for Awakening :) uploaded by Chen FeiYu i think :D 

 

 

 

I mean this one, i think it was pic of NQ, the hairstyle (short hair not long like Lu Ping's) and the academy outfit. CMIIW. But i am pretty sure it is from EN.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

I mean this one, i think it was pic of NQ, the hairstyle (short hair not long like Lu Ping's) and the academy outfit. CMIIW. But i am pretty sure it is from EN.

 

might be.....the hair look the same as NingQue

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, epinklyn said:

 

Screenshot-20190121-095155-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

is that direct translations? 

 

#少年醒,天下平# The Young Awaken, Where the world lay
甜心之路开启,地图手册已下发,你读懂了吗?

Road to sweetness is open, pictures posted, do you understand it?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

 

is that direct translations? 

 

#少年醒,天下平# The Young Awaken, Where the world lay
甜心之路开启,地图手册已下发,你读懂了吗?

Road to sweetness is open, pictures posted, do you understand it?

 

 

Sorry it is from machine translation on weibo international, here the orginal ones

 

Screenshot-20190121-104416-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

Screenshot-20190121-104429-Weibo-Intl.jp

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

 

LOL 

 

Did he really bake the cheese cake by himself? :lol:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow thx @lynne22, he really like to cook anywhere anytime, baking a cake consumed quite time, i believe as a chef he really happy when people enjoy his dish.

 

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Did he really bake the cheese cake by himself? :lol:

 

Absolutely! there is a video he did the bake, from scratch until the cake ready to be served.

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Absolutely! there is a video he did the bake, from scratch until the cake ready to be served.

Wow..hahaha, thanks! 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so funny :joy::joy: 

 

1aihxz8qpmyyayyxp0kr19tra.gif

 

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Wow..hahaha, thanks! 

 

 

Have you seen it? 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Sorry it is from machine translation on weibo international, here the orginal ones

 

if u use chrome, u need to off the auto-translation. :) 

 

 

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so funny :joy::joy: 

 

Have you seen it? 

 

 

1aihxz8qpmyyayyxp0kr19tra.gif

 

this was in the clip u posted earlier where they have some of the behind scenes.....

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so funny :joy::joy: 

 

Have you seen it? 

 I have :sweat_smile:. They were being crazy on the set. Looks like they have a lot of fun 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More GIFs

 

17mnse403fp2oqzl4qdvqm889.gif


3ritsmglyrljtnuo72utoqyvh.gif


4bvn5oi6ruayslntwn112lj6b.gif


516yyf2ka25hi4hqd59rsigq7.gif

 

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

if u use chrome, u need to off the auto-translation. :)

 

this was in the clip u posted earlier where they have some of the behind scenes.....

 

I used app Weibo International version, they have this button to translate the caption. I have two versions of weibo in my phone, international and china version :joy:

 

Yes the GIFs are from the clip.

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...