Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

yes i read Mandarin :) not very good but passable lols.....

 

no they havent as yet.....no clarification how the lines really works but i have yet to really go into all the character descriptions....im still held up on things for now....i try to make times and make more updates for you guys soon :) when i find the character descriptions....usually Baidu also have pretty much info....i alternate in between 2 sources majorly :) 

Thank youu :)

 

In the book, it should be Lu Ping - Su Tang ..but fans have been asking question since there are a lot of promos on Qin Shang. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.. its not that I demand the female lead to be Su Tang... but I hope its Su Tang :P 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qin Shang is portrayed by the kpop artist? She is in spotlight right now, in the bts CFY always has the scene with her. I think we gonna have that SangSang-MoShanShan-War again like in Ever Night :phew:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Yeah.. its not that I demand the female lead to be Su Tang... but I hope its Su Tang :P 

 

I do demand for the FL to be Su Tang, but I can only pray :lol:

 

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Qin Shang is portrayed by the kpop artist? She is in spotlight right now, in the bts CFY always has the scene with her. I think we gonna have that SangSang-MoShanShan-War again like in Ever Night :phew:

We just have to be mentally prepared whenever we are watching dramas, arent we? :joy:  

Well, I hope that this'll be good no mater what :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 9:23 AM, rhaps said:

In the book, it should be Lu Ping - Su Tang ..but fans have been asking question since there are a lot of promos on Qin Shang. 

 

i think i prefer Su Tang too....dont think i want the kpop to be pair with CFY :x

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

i think i prefer Su Tang too....dont think i want the kpop to be pair with CFY :x

Su Tang is soooo cuuutte isnt she??? I love her! She looked natural!

 

Anyway, I check Deng Enxi's profile and it looked like she is considered as one of the most talented young actress? I havent watched her drama Devotion of X. Perhaps I should watch it someday..

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaaha yes mentally prepared indeed :tounge_xd:

I dont know about Dang EnXi and Cheng Xiao, i just wait to see both of them in this drama, how they can create chemistry with their each pair, well i hope that these two girls not all of them falling for Lu Ping character though... 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, epinklyn said:

Hahaaha yes mentally prepared indeed :tounge_xd:

I dont know about Dang EnXi and Cheng Xiao, i just wait to see both of them in this drama, how they can create chemistry with their each pair, well i hope that these two girls not all of them falling for Lu Ping character though... 

 

actually i dunno what going to happen however i honestly wish they go lighter on ChengXiao eyes liner....the way they drew it make the eyes look a lil too fake to me

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang En Xi wrapped up photo stills with other actors

 

Screenshot-20190116-210525-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

2w5eifublnjoaf3esqcrlpz.jpg

 

xgt1cmdupcsrgmlz6wg4xqqn.jpg

 

Spoiler

31w7fe9eybhu6mujesv937grx.jpg

 

63rw6of2iaui6baq582emx0nr.jpg


5z4ws6h83jtq96fermgsh9n92.jpg

 

3wp5ko8boi22kt59g7p154j3r.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few stills of Su Tang by Dang En Xi, she is so cute and has a natural beauty.

 

1lqvvm6gjdn30gllmrvjdgjz8.jpg


1tf4zxhchfl1awk1jw7z4729.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

5q0vyszktpv056volavxof68v.jpg


71rsqidpml730v98v4n6omt1w.jpg

 

39vmlk6nu5j8ra2aaaq89aaru.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

only took 4 month's filming??

 

yes usually that the standard filming period....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I see thought it was longer. 

 

no usually their production standard lead times was around 3 to 4 months....

 

the longest one will be 'Ever Night' that took 6 months due to them movie from multiple location....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lu Ping CFY wrapped up video.

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/53529970.html?weibo_id=4329447346078356

 

Screenshot-20190117-144103-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

no usually their production standard lead times was around 3 to 4 months....

 

the longest one will be 'Ever Night' that took 6 months due to them movie from multiple location....

 

From CFY's diary 18th birthday video, he said Ever Night was 8 months filming. Maybe i should watch it again to confirm.

Edited by epinklyn
Edit Ever Night
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official stills of wrapped up event for LoA

 

Credit as tagged.

 

3dpxfzdsiac0evea5hwgr8pk6.jpg

 

49pfbxchjgzry4jjwkhn19eeb.jpg

 

1hvbwhcmtw9x8ij8sovbb6clx.jpg

 

Spoiler

1nmwvd08kdo6lpzehesi3whac.jpg


2c5agcpxpf903c85clr59z793.jpg


3xsalk6roc0wcauoolkn5qvnr.jpg


52cl5iso6qufwrlsn7jo1w071.jpg


5kno9zio4yz0asbask72hxkhf.jpg


6sd1uykg6qd1c9a82wzq63muc.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...