Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lets hope so....the series he did on 'The Four' movies was good.....with good fighting in between and comedy too :) 

and they film it at a go.....1,2,3 :) 

I havent watched the Four movies. Are they good? Basically I dont like the changes that they made on Liu Yi Fei's character (forgot the name. They changed it from a male to a female). That character is my fave one, the brainy guy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I havent watched the Four movies. Are they good? Basically I dont like the changes that they made on Liu Yi Fei's character (forgot the name. They changed it from a male to a female). That character is my fave one, the brainy guy

lols it isnt bad mainly i watch it for GuiGui one of my favourite artist despite her acting not being top notch lols :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols it isnt bad mainly i watch it for GuiGui one of my favourite artist despite her acting not being top notch lols :) 

Sorry, who is GuiGui :P . Is it Liu YiFei? 

I dont have probleme with her, but Wu Qing (now I remember the name) is my fave character out of the Four. It's hard for me to accept that they turned him into a girl , huhuhu :bawling: . Luckily the Four is not my fave novel and I dont know much about it

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, rhaps said:

Sorry, who is GuiGui :P . Is it Liu YiFei? 

I dont have probleme with her, but Wu Qing (now I remember the name) is my fave character out of the Four. It's hard for me to accept that they turned him into a girl , huhuhu :bawling: . Luckily the Four is not my fave novel and I dont know much about it

i dont check out novel sometimes i stop it .....cause i find expectation set lower is best as then we get to enjoy when things went out of expectation for me :) 

no Liu YiFei is the one on the wheelchair.....GuiGui is the girl behind her :) 

c0db197egw1eb18rt1c2uj20qe0kuagm_zpswgp6

• Like 2

Messages from 'Awakening' team thru their Weibo saying that today is the last day of the years

007iMgnmly1fyp89d0t86j324816v7wk_zpsogtr

007iMgnmly1fyp89aextsj32801hcb2b_zpsszow

Spoiler

007iMgnmly1fyp89qxnicj32801hce85_zpsl9sw007iMgnmly1fyp89w4vncj324816vu0z_zpsssq0007iMgnmly1fyp89n6af2j32801hc7wl_zpszouh007iMgnmly1fyp89h155hj32801hc7wl_zpsrppv

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Found this footage from a fan follow Arthur after the event last night, they chat while waiting Arthur get his car, i think i hear that Legend of Awakening already wrapped up! CMIIW!

https://fx.weico.net/share/51950062.html?weibo_id=4325776293714645

should be about times already since if we calculate from their production start date and everything it should be about 3 months now....

usually a drama took about 3 to 4 months to complete filming....regardless of the length of the drama itself.....

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

should be about times already since if we calculate from their production start date and everything it should be about 3 months now....

usually a drama took about 3 to 4 months to complete filming....regardless of the length of the drama itself.....

Yes yes i thought that so, except for special case drama like Ever Night that needed 8 months to wrapped up. So we might get to see LoA in the next 6 months, maybe in summer holiday June-July yeayyy, finger crossed!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes yes i thought that so, except for special case drama like Ever Night that needed 8 months to wrapped up. So we might get to see LoA in the next 6 months, maybe in summer holiday June-July yeayyy, finger crossed!

Ever Night took so long was due to the fact of changes in filming locations which was very rare as they usually seldom use the actual scenery however they did it for Ever Night

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Ever Night took so long was due to the fact of changes in filming locations which was very rare as they usually seldom use the actual scenery however they did it for Ever Night

Ah ic, thx for the information @angelangie, i think LoA also use actual scenery, but dont know how much the portion against the hand-made ones.  Usually drama still use actual scenery but not as much as in Ever Night.

And btw I just found out that Gordon Chan the producer of LoA, also watched Ever Night, he posted Arthur CFY screenshot (in the last scene hugging Song YiRen), with caption "I watched it" :D, glad the he like to know about his future lead actor, dont know really whether he watched the entire eps of Ever Night though, but surely he can study him, and give advice maybe lecture to Arthur CFY which part of him should be improved.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hmmmmm..this is going to air on youku, isnt it? From Mydramalist, Novoland Eagle Flag gonna air in Youku around Jun 2019. I dont know know whether the schedule has been fixed or not, but if it's true, then will they air 2 big dramas at the same time?

Well, we'll see .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hmmmmm..this is going to air on youku, isnt it? From Mydramalist, Novoland Eagle Flag gonna air in Youku around Jun 2019. I dont know know whether the schedule has been fixed or not, but if it's true, then will they air 2 big dramas at the same time?

Well, we'll see .

What Novoland Eagle Flag aired on June? Too long :tears:, i think Novoland Eagle Flag has the biggest budget ever in history drama right? I think LoA not that big... Please enlight me :P

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

What Novoland Eagle Flag aired on June? Too long :tears:, i think Novoland Eagle Flag has the biggest budget ever in history drama right? I think LoA not that big... Please enlight me :P

Yup ..too long *sigh*. I've been waiting for that drama since like forever. The number of episodes also keeps on changing. It was 40 in MDL, but the newest updates on twitter said that it should be between 59-69 , then 70 episodes. 

Yeah, I heard that this drama has the biggest budget in C drama history. And they are using their own voices too. I really hope that it will air on March or April, then we'll have LoA on June or July :P

--Edited--

Sorry, just read an article saying that NEF was aiming to air in summer primetime. Soo yeah, they are targeting on Jun-July 2019. Sigh ..wonder when LoA will air. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, epinklyn said:

Ah ic, thx for the information @angelangie, i think LoA also use actual scenery, but dont know how much the portion against the hand-made ones.  Usually drama still use actual scenery but not as much as in Ever Night.

And btw I just found out that Gordon Chan the producer of LoA, also watched Ever Night, he posted Arthur CFY screenshot (in the last scene hugging Song YiRen), with caption "I watched it" :D, glad the he like to know about his future lead actor, dont know really whether he watched the entire eps of Ever Night though, but surely he can study him, and give advice maybe lecture to Arthur CFY which part of him should be improved.

Gordon Chan always supports all the artist he work with :) 

one of the main reason i like him is that he took GuiGui under his wings when he knew she was jobless and found her a little role as DingDang in his 'The Four' trilogies 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

one of the main reason i like him is that he took GuiGui under his wings when he knew she was jobless and found her a little role as DingDang in his 'The Four' trilogies 

What a great person, a great leader always make a large room of improvement for his troops, to be the next leader. I think Gordon Chan is this type of person. Really glad that Arthur has the opportunity to work with him. I am sure he can learn a lot from Gordon, not only in acting but also directing n producering.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, rhaps said:

Yup ..too long *sigh*. I've been waiting for that drama since like forever. The number of episodes also keeps on changing. It was 40 in MDL, but the newest updates on twitter said that it should be between 59-69 , then 70 episodes. 

Yeah, I heard that this drama has the biggest budget in C drama history. And they are using their own voices too. I really hope that it will air on March or April, then we'll have LoA on June or July :P

--Edited--

Sorry, just read an article saying that NEF was aiming to air in summer primetime. Soo yeah, they are targeting on Jun-July 2019. Sigh ..wonder when LoA will air. 

Yeap i have been waiting a few months for NEF and Ever Night since I saw both teaser trailer, and now Ever Night has ended, i thought i will be watching NEF in Feb Chinese New Year, but i was wrong then :bawling:, they using their own voices? that will be great deal, love it! Hopefully LoA also using their own voices, cant waste husky voice of Arthur :relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 1/7/2019 at 3:27 PM, rhaps said:

--Edited--

this havent finish filming yet.....i just went to their weibo....there is no mention on wrap up as yet.....but there were mention about how they need to start work after Jan/01 and all the crying expression of holiday being over :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

That's good to hear! I hope that this one will turn out great.

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeap i have been waiting a few months for NEF and Ever Night since I saw both teaser trailer, and now Ever Night has ended, i thought i will be watching NEF in Feb Chinese New Year, but i was wrong then :bawling:

Me too *sigh*. And none of my other anticipated dramas is going to start soon too *doublesigh* 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

this havent finish filming yet.....i just went to their weibo....there is no mention on wrap up as yet.....but there were mention about how they need to start work after Jan/01 and all the crying expression of holiday being over :D 

Thanks for clarifying, @angelangie!

Btw, you can read Chinese, right? Do you happen to read something about whom the FL / love interest is? I've noticed that some fans have been asking too, but there hasnt been any clear answer yet. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

That's good to hear! I hope that this one will turn out great.

Me too *sigh*. And none of my other anticipated dramas is going to start soon too *doublesigh* 

Thanks for clarifying, @angelangie!

Btw, you can read Chinese, right? Do you happen to read something about whom the FL / love interest is? I've noticed that some fans have been asking too, but there hasnt been any clear answer yet. 

yes i read Mandarin :) not very good but passable lols.....

no they havent as yet.....no clarification how the lines really works but i have yet to really go into all the character descriptions....im still held up on things for now....i try to make times and make more updates for you guys soon :) when i find the character descriptions....usually Baidu also have pretty much info....i alternate in between 2 sources majorly :) 

• Like 3