Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

23 hours ago, raziela said:

Agreed.  He is fortunate ZS is so forgiving. It is great to see how their relationship  has developed and evolved since the beginning.

OMG!  I didn't realise WQ engineered the classmate having to go and work on that other project!  It make sense now!  i did think it was suspiciously convenient that the classmate had to suddenly go and work on a project but I thought it was just a convenient plot development.

It wasn't major but I think he was a little jealous when they got home from the fight and WQ realises Xiao Fei lives with ZS, FF and BQJ.

I'm glad they set her straight.  Some dramas would let that drag on for episodes.  I would like to see XF speak up to her more but maybe he doesn't feel it is his place or he is afraid to alienate her.  Considering how unkind WQ is to XF I actually think XF is far nicer to him than he needs to be. I don't know how nice I would be towards someone who forced me to be homeless. 

Thanks for clarifying about the jealous scenes-when I watched the first time, I thought WQ was more just upset that XF had been able to foil his plan to punish XF and make him leave the comfort of the studio, but now on rewatch I see he is a little jealous too. 

Yes, WQ engineered the whole thing with Professor Yan. After he saw the Art Senior classmate tell ZS he didn't think he could help her anymore and ZS begs him to stay, then WQ said to Secretary An " I need to see Professor Yan. Let's go."  And then we have the scene where Art Senior tells ZS he can't tutor her anymore because Prof. Yan needs him on an urgent project. 

You have a good point about Xiao Fei.

QUESTION: In Ep. 21, what names or words are written on the stick Wei Qing uses to teach Zhou Shi? He says it's the stick his father used when teaching him and it has his name on it but then Zhou Shi looks at the stick and says "there is another name-what is it?" or something like that and WQ snatches the stick back and says "never mind".  Did anyone see what was written on the stick? 

At the end of Ep. 21, Zhou Shi finds the secret room in the basement of WQ house, but I am confused about what is the secret room? Is it supposed to be another studio/workspace of WQ father? Are the paintings there painted by WQ father, or is it a place where Wei Qing paints and the paintings are Wei Qing's?  I thought when ZS first entered she looked at some of the paintings and said Wei Qing's name, but then she looked at a different painting and said that it was Wei Qing's father?  Does anyone know what that scene was about? Also, were those blood stains on the chair or just red paint?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Table122000 said:

QUESTION: In Ep. 21, what names or words are written on the stick Wei Qing uses to teach Zhou Shi? He says it's the stick his father used when teaching him and it has his name on it but then Zhou Shi looks at the stick and says "there is another name-what is it?" or something like that and WQ snatches the stick back and says "never mind".  Did anyone see what was written on the stick? 

At the end of Ep. 21, Zhou Shi finds the secret room in the basement of WQ house, but I am confused about what is the secret room? Is it supposed to be another studio/workspace of WQ father? Are the paintings there painted by WQ father, or is it a place where Wei Qing paints and the paintings are Wei Qing's?  I thought when ZS first entered she looked at some of the paintings and said Wei Qing's name, but then she looked at a different painting and said that it was Wei Qing's father?  Does anyone know what that scene was about? Also, were those blood stains on the chair or just red paint?

Good questions.  I wondered if I missed something in translation but I see it wasn't just me who was confused. 

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, raziela said:

I don't know how nice I would be towards someone who forced me to be homeless. 

somehow.....XF took it all cause he felt that he owe it to WeiQing.....

later on there will be a part where XiaoFei owned up to WeiQing about the lil things he did to drive the hedge in between WeiQing and his parents.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey everyone! I received a respose in regards to my question about the stick in Ep.21:

QUESTION: In Ep. 21, what names or words are written on the stick Wei Qing uses to teach Zhou Shi? He says it's the stick his father used when teaching him and it has his name on it but then Zhou Shi looks at the stick and says "there is another name-what is it?" or something like that and WQ snatches the stick back and says "never mind".  Did anyone see what was writtenon the stick? 

@BTSF123  at My Drama List responded with this information:

I'm not chinese so correct me if im wrong, but to answer Q1, the other name on the other side of the stick is xiaofeis name. 

Hahaha! Looks like Dad used the stick to teach both Wei Qing and Xiao Fei. No wonder WQ didn't want ZS to know anything.  I just checked and Ep. 22-23 are now subbed so I'm off to watch them!

• Thanks 3

On 2/16/2019 at 3:35 AM, Table122000 said:

Hey everyone! I received a respose in regards to my question about the stick in Ep.21:

QUESTION: In Ep. 21, what names or words are written on the stick Wei Qing uses to teach Zhou Shi? He says it's the stick his father used when teaching him and it has his name on it but then Zhou Shi looks at the stick and says "there is another name-what is it?" or something like that and WQ snatches the stick back and says "never mind".  Did anyone see what was writtenon the stick? 

@BTSF123  at My Drama List responded with this information:

I'm not chinese so correct me if im wrong, but to answer Q1, the other name on the other side of the stick is xiaofeis name. 

Hahaha! Looks like Dad used the stick to teach both Wei Qing and Xiao Fei. No wonder WQ didn't want ZS to know anything.  I just checked and Ep. 22-23 are now subbed so I'm off to watch them!

Thanks for reporting back!  So now we know the answer to one mystery

Enjoy episodes 22 and 23!  Lots of plot progress and movement in everybody's relationship dynamics - and a kiss!:D

• Like 4

I've finished Ep. 22-23:

We finally see Zhou Shi changing her mind about Wei Qing and the 2 of them becoming closer. Turns out the way to ZS's heart is through tutoring! LOL! First with Ming Cheng after he helped her with her homework in the elevator, and now WQ helping her with her exams.  And WQ surprise birthday cake and wall decoration for ZS was so sweet-no wonder ZS was moved to tears!  And then ZS automatically included WQ as one of her birthday party guests, when it was "just the six of us".  So he's already getting closer to  the same status as Ming Cheng in Zhou Shi's mind. I liked the scene between Fei Fei and Wei Qing when he asked FF to help him arrange ZS birthday party. FF is such a good friend to ZS, and she is a great character who is very protective of those she cares about.  I liked how FF just asked WQ outright about what were his feelings and intentions toward ZS. Of course, WQ is denying anything more than friendship at this point, but I think FF isn't buying it. Aft, bu=oth er all, WQ even bought a party dress for ZS to wear! However, she does seem satisfied that WQ is sincere towards ZS.

FF trying to pretend she planned the party was so funny. Especially when BQJ said she wanted  FF to host a birthday party for her at the same place! I was glad that Fei Fei found out the truth regarding Xiao Fei and Zhou Shi not being a couple. She was so happy! That little smile! I have to say the "ballroom dancing" at ZS party was so over the top-LOL! But we did have some cute scenes of all 3 of our couples dancing with each other. (even if it was at times looking silly) FF took charge as usual of the dancing with Xiao Fei! :lol:

The scene in the bathroom between Ming Cheng and Wei Qing was both sweet and funny. It was sweet of WQ to be thinking of ZS and ask MC not to confess to BQJ that night, and funny when MC tried to explain his confession "The Laplace theorem..." and WQ is like ""Stop. I don't want to know.." Hahaha!

Of course Ming Cheng's confession to Qiu Jing was too cute with all of the math and science formulas spelling out "I love you". It is so true that only BQJ would understand it. They are so made for each other. Of course, BQJ was not about to accept MC because of ZS's feelings. For BQJ it's definitely "sisters before misters". 

But then poor Zhou Shi- she finally had to accept what she's known deep down all along-that MC only thinks of her as a friend/little sister. 

QUESTION:

So, we then had the kiss in the rain scene with WQ. I don't understand why ZS said that WQ was bullying her? After the kiss the translation was "Why did you bully me?" and then WQ says "I was wrong. I won't bully you anymore". And then they hugged each other while ZS cried. To me, WQ wasn't bullying ZS, he was trying to comfort her.  Maybe it was a translation error? Before the kiss WQ was yelling at ZS, about how she ran off, didn't answer her phone and he was worried about her, so I think saying something like " Why did you yell at me?" or "Why did you shout at me?" seems to me to more accurately reflect what was happening in the scene. And then his response "I was wrong. I won't yell at you anymore" makes better sense to me too. Does anyone here at the forum speak Chinese? Was the translation correct? 

Anyway, again we have some nice scenes where ZS and WQ have heart to heart talks. And WQ making corrections on ZS confession letter was too funny! LOL! 

I liked that ZS was able to move on and tell both MC and BQJ that she supported their relationship. Plus, how cute was that group hug?

So it turns out that Ms. Xue was Xiao Fei's "brother" at the orphanage! But why didn't she tell XF at the exhibition?

And then we have that scene between WQ and Senior classmate!  When WQ shoved Senior classmate away from ZS and then swept her up in his arms and carried her away to his car-be still my heart!  I'm looking forward to the coming episodes where ZS will be helping WQ to cure his illness.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 2/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, Table122000 said:

We finally see Zhou Shi changing her mind about Wei Qing and the 2 of them becoming closer. Turns out the way to ZS's heart is through tutoring! LOL! First with Ming Cheng after he helped her with her homework in the elevator, and now WQ helping her with her exams.  And WQ surprise birthday cake and wall decoration for ZS was so sweet-no wonder ZS was moved to tears!  And then ZS automatically included WQ as one of her birthday party guests, when it was "just the six of us".  So he's already getting closer to  the same status as Ming Cheng in Zhou Shi's mind. I liked the scene between Fei Fei and Wei Qing when he asked FF to help him arrange ZS birthday party. FF is such a good friend to ZS, and she is a great character who is very protective of those she cares about.  I liked how FF just asked WQ outright about what were his feelings and intentions toward ZS. Of course, WQ is denying anything more than friendship at this point, but I think FF isn't buying it. Aft, bu=oth er all, WQ even bought a party dress for ZS to wear! However, she does seem satisfied that WQ is sincere towards ZS

I love how close WQ and FF are now and how considerate and sweet he is with her now.  Compare him to his arrogant overbearing behaviour before.  He has really grown as a person thanks to his relationship with ZS. WQ had so many swoon worthy moments over ZS these episodes but I think the interesting thing is he has not yet admitted to himself he is in love with her.

FF trying to pretend she planned the party was so funny. Especially when BQJ said she wanted  FF to host a birthday party for her at the same place!

That was so funny! And poor BQJ must have thought Fei Fei has a favourite roommate for sure :lol:

Of course Ming Cheng's confession to Qiu Jing was too cute with all of the math and science formulas spelling out "I love you". It is so true that only BQJ would understand it. They are so made for each other. Of course, BQJ was not about to accept MC because of ZS's feelings. For BQJ it's definitely "sisters before misters". 

The confession was cute. So much effort from Ming Cheng AND the scriptwriter.  I'm crap at science so I don't know if it is all correct but it sounded impressive:lol:  I loved BQJ's reaction the whole time like his confession was just a nuisance :P but we can see later on that it's definitely affecting even if she doesn't admit it yet.

Anyway, again we have some nice scenes where ZS and WQ have heart to heart talks. And WQ making corrections on ZS confession letter was too funny! LOL! 

I liked that ZS was able to move on and tell both MC and BQJ that she supported their relationship. Plus, how cute was that group hug?

You can already see from how she can talk to WQ that they have a more mature relationship compared to her idol/hero worship crush on Ming Cheng. I really appreciated seeing the process in the drama of ZS moving on from her childhood crush.  I'm glad she could get past it.  It was painful but necessary for her to move on and part of her own emotional growth. I am soooo happy the drama didn't drag it out for episodes or have the girls turn on each other over a man. Also hilarious WQ corrected her confession letter :lol::P

I thought Xiao Fei's brother looked like a girl in the flashback scenes but it wasn't addressed so I thought I was wrong!  So it was a girl and it was Ms Xue!!!:w00t:

QUESTION:

So, we then had the kiss in the rain scene with WQ. I don't understand why ZS said that WQ was bullying her? After the kiss the translation was "Why did you bully me?" and then WQ says "I was wrong. I won't bully you anymore". And then they hugged each other while ZS cried. To me, WQ wasn't bullying ZS, he was trying to comfort her.  Maybe it was a translation error? Before the kiss WQ was yelling at ZS, about how she ran off, didn't answer her phone and he was worried about her, so I think saying something like " Why did you yell at me?" or "Why did you shout at me?" seems to me to more accurately reflect what was happening in the scene. And then his response "I was wrong. I won't yell at you anymore" makes better sense to me too. Does anyone here at the forum speak Chinese? Was the translation correct? 

Good question.  i thought the "bullying" part was because she didn't take the kiss seriously.  She thought he was messing with her like when he kissed her before and he just went along with it.  I might be rationalising because your suggestions makes more sense tbh

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

The next pair of episodes 24 & 25 are subbed already.:love:

Thank you! Sad to say but these updates make my week:flushed:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, raziela said:

I love how close WQ and FF are now and how considerate and sweet he is with her now.  Compare him to his arrogant overbearing behaviour before.  He has really grown as a person thanks to his relationship with ZS. WQ had so many swoon worthy moments over ZS these episodes but I think the interesting thing is he has not yet admitted to himself he is in love with her.

They are both in denial about their changing feelings toward each other. But I like the fact that both WQ and ZS are embracing their friendship, and we get to see that friendship grow.

That was so funny! And poor BQJ must have thought Fei Fei has a favourite roommate for sure :lol:

The confession was cute. So much effort from Ming Cheng AND the scriptwriter.  I'm crap at science so I don't know if it is all correct but it sounded impressive:lol:  I loved BQJ's reaction the whole time like his confession was just a nuisance :P but we can see later on that it's definitely affecting even if she doesn't admit it yet.

Yes. That confession scene was really clever, so kudos to the writer. The MC and BQJ storyline is one of the best things about the drama for me because it is different and fresh. I really like BQJ character.

You can already see from how she can talk to WQ that they have a more mature relationship compared to her idol/hero worship crush on Ming Cheng. I really appreciated seeing the process in the drama of ZS moving on from her childhood crush.  I'm glad she could get past it.  It was painful but necessary for her to move on and part of her own emotional growth. I am soooo happy the drama didn't drag it out for episodes or have the girls turn on each other over a man. Also hilarious WQ corrected her confession letter :lol::P

I really love those "serious talk" scenes between WQ and ZS, where we get to see how these 2 characters really relate to each other, and you can understand why they end up falling for each other. So often in rom coms, we don't get to see that process of "why do these 2 love each other?" or " why are these 2 characters together?" 

I thought Xiao Fei's brother looked like a girl in the flashback scenes but it wasn't addressed so I thought I was wrong!  So it was a girl and it was Ms Xue!!!:w00t:

Good question.  i thought the "bullying" part was because she didn't take the kiss seriously.  She thought he was messing with her like when he kissed her before and he just went along with it.  I might be rationalising because your suggestions makes more sense tbh

Thanks for your thoughts on that scene.  The dialog there still doesn't make sense to me. If "bullying" is really what was said, then I think it is bad writing on the part of the scriptwriters. 

13 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you! Sad to say but these updates make my week:flushed:

Oh my gosh! I'm the same! This drama is my "crack" at the moment and I am always needing my "fix. I'm constantly checking to see if there are subbing updates. I'm a little bit sad that I did not discover this drama when it was already finished because it is totally a "binge watch" drama! Instead I suffer the agony of waiting for new episodes.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And then we have that scene between WQ and Senior classmate!  When WQ shoved Senior classmate away from ZS and then swept her up in his arms and carried her away to his car-be still my heart!  I'm looking forward to the coming episodes where ZS will be helping WQ to cure his illness.

I forgot to say thank you for this! I didn't remember seeing this so I went back and realised I actually didn't finish the episode after the revelation about Xiao Fei's sister so I missed this scene :o

• Like 4

I've finished Ep. 24-25

I really like the fact that WQ illness is really treated like one in the drama and he is receiving treatment  from a psychatrist.  I also liked how  the doctor is assisting ZS in helping with WQ treatment by providing her with several books to read and study, as well as talking with her about how best to help WQ. 

We finally get to see Zhou Shi being confident and capapble as she plans out Wei Qing's treatment, so thank you writers!  Her program of desensitization makes sense and shows us ZS does have some intelligence and is not just a "clumsy, yet cute" girl. Love how ZS  was able to use her brain and save WQ from evil uncle's plan to expose his illness at the meeting with Ms. Xue.  Again the writers are now allowing ZS character to be more of a normally smart person at this point in the drama.

And how much Wei Qing has changed. He actually thanks ZS for helping him to cure his illness, and apologizes for accidentally hurting her hand! Plus he pretty much does what she tells him to during the "treatment" sessions, including eating food he doesn't normally eat. We get to see how much he trusts her in these episodes. Again we get to see the 2 of them interacting as friends and sharing with each other, which is great. Like the scene where they are in the bed together and ZS asks how things are going with the stock situation and WQ tells her. That's such a "normal couple" scene, like what happens between couples in real life. 

Also, I'm loving all of the scenes where we get to see the 3 roommates interacting with each other in these episodes. Whether it's helping ZS with her  "treatments" or their  heart to heart talks while having a "spa night", it's so nice to see the friendship between FF, ZS and BQJ.  Their texting at the movie theater was so funny! It didn't take long for BQJ and FF to figure out about WQ illness, and it was so nice to see them agree to support ZS in her efforts.  Of course, FF and BQJ understand  that WQ and ZS are falling for each other (along with Secretary An) way before ZS and WQ are willing to admit it. FF taking pictures of them at the movies and out walking together-how funny!

Not sure how long ZS can keep fooling herself after she had that dream about marrying WQ. :lol:

Only 5 more episodes to go before the drama is finished. I'm especially looking forward to Ep. 27. I hope that we get to see it this week. Aargh! I hate waiting for the new eps!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, raziela said:

I forgot to say thank you for this! I didn't remember seeing this so I went back and realised I actually didn't finish the episode after the revelation about Xiao Fei's sister so I missed this scene :o

You are welcome! Goodness, you definitely can't miss that scene-it's heart fluttering and really shows how feelings are changing for WQ and ZS. WQ is getting possessive and protective of ZS and sees Senior classmate as a threat, while ZS is totally trusting of WQ. She just goes right back to sleep in his arms when he tells her it's him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 2/21/2019 at 2:58 AM, Table122000 said:

I've finished Ep. 24-25

I really like the fact that WQ illness is really treated like one in the drama and he is receiving treatment  from a psychatrist.  I also liked how  the doctor is assisting ZS in helping with WQ treatment by providing her with several books to read and study, as well as talking with her about how best to help WQ. 

We finally get to see Zhou Shi being confident and capapble as she plans out Wei Qing's treatment, so thank you writers!  Her program of desensitization makes sense and shows us ZS does have some intelligence and is not just a "clumsy, yet cute" girl. Love how ZS  was able to use her brain and save WQ from evil uncle's plan to expose his illness at the meeting with Ms. Xue.  Again the writers are now allowing ZS character to be more of a normally smart person at this point in the drama.

And how much Wei Qing has changed. He actually thanks ZS for helping him to cure his illness, and apologizes for accidentally hurting her hand! Plus he pretty much does what she tells him to during the "treatment" sessions, including eating food he doesn't normally eat. We get to see how much he trusts her in these episodes. Again we get to see the 2 of them interacting as friends and sharing with each other, which is great. Like the scene where they are in the bed together and ZS asks how things are going with the stock situation and WQ tells her. That's such a "normal couple" scene, like what happens between couples in real life. 

Also, I'm loving all of the scenes where we get to see the 3 roommates interacting with each other in these episodes. Whether it's helping ZS with her  "treatments" or their  heart to heart talks while having a "spa night", it's so nice to see the friendship between FF, ZS and BQJ.  Their texting at the movie theater was so funny! It didn't take long for BQJ and FF to figure out about WQ illness, and it was so nice to see them agree to support ZS in her efforts.  Of course, FF and BQJ understand  that WQ and ZS are falling for each other (along with Secretary An) way before ZS and WQ are willing to admit it. FF taking pictures of them at the movies and out walking together-how funny!

Not sure how long ZS can keep fooling herself after she had that dream about marrying WQ. :lol:

Only 5 more episodes to go before the drama is finished. I'm especially looking forward to Ep. 27. I hope that we get to see it this week. Aargh! I hate waiting for the new eps!

I totally agree about how good it is that WQ's illness is treated like a real one in the drama and we see how smart and sensible ZS can be as she actually researches and devises a treatment plan.  It's little touches like this which make the drama so enjoyable to me.

It's so funny seeing how WQ/ZS are basically a married couple without realising it.  Especially when WQ phoned her to come home for dinner and Fei Fei filmed their conversation and ZS was acting like a happy little newlywed housewife:lol: The roomates have such a good friendship and it's so wonderful how supportive they were.. I'm always happy to see strong female friendships in dramas! The texting at the cinema was so funny and did you notice that they had moved closer the second time at the cinema so ZS treatment plan was working.  Love these little details in the show! 

PA Wei An too is always in the background smiling fondly at the two of them. SO glad WQ at least had him all this time.

I feel like there hasn't been enough Ning Fei these last few episodes though.  I especially miss his and ZS adorable big sister/little brother interactions. 

Bit of downer that WQ's horrible mother was back in these episodes.  I really don't enjoy the scenes because of how frustrating the mother's character is, the slimy uncle and also the business stock talk is kind of dull.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:07 AM, Table122000 said:

You are welcome! Goodness, you definitely can't miss that scene-it's heart fluttering and really shows how feelings are changing for WQ and ZS. WQ is getting possessive and protective of ZS and sees Senior classmate as a threat, while ZS is totally trusting of WQ. She just goes right back to sleep in his arms when he tells her it's him. 

Watched it now and it was very cute especially how much she subconsciously trusts him ^_^  However, the senior classmate is creeping me out-slashing the picture of ZS was too violent and creepy:ph34r:

• Like 4

I hv yet to watch the subbed episodes of 24 & 25 coz I watched it raw after finishing 22 & 23.  Curiosity kills:tounge_wink:

But we have to say it's ZS who is slowly falling for WQ.  WQ is already in love with her.  In one of the recent episodes we see WQ talk to himself "you have returned my money, what about my love?" when ZS returned the money he gave to return back her dad's debts.  I think she is afraid to tell WQ coz maybe she feels it's shameless to express her love for WQ, immdly after being rejected by MC. 

The bed scenes were cute and how ZS is getting used to it sleeping next to him. 

The funny scene I liked is after the alarm, she is waking him like his wife and sleeps again, he also does the same.:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Oh my gosh...I think I will like this!

So many CDramas out right now and a lot are truly interesting.

I'm just a bit bothered by SOME the guys jackets/ coats...he looks like a concierge for an upscale hotel.

Ok, drama fans, don't jump down my throat, it's just my initial impression from some of the stills.

I'm not familiar with the actors so I look forward to fresh new talent and faces.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, Table122000 said:

Oh my gosh! I'm the same! This drama is my "crack" at the moment and I am always needing my "fix. I'm constantly checking to see if there are subbing updates. I'm a little bit sad that I did not discover this drama when it was already finished because it is totally a "binge watch" drama! Instead I suffer the agony of waiting for new episodes.

This has been my problem since it first ended airing. :sweatingbullets: After watching it raw, I’ve become numb from the frustration of waiting for the subs. Though I am doing my best to watch other stuff in the meantime. Will have to binge watch again the entire thing after it’s complete. :D

@Table122000 re: what you said, “We finally get to see Zhou Shi being confident” and “how much Wei Qing has changed.

This is why I love this story so much. We see their growth and transition of indifference, disgust, irritation, anger, etc to friends/romantic interest with dependence, trust, faith and a growing awareness of each other’s strengths, abilities and attraction. It never gets old.

Apologizes if my words are a bit jumbled...it’s 1 am and my eyes seem to want to do something other than stare at my computer screen. :sleeping:

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 2/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, pad-hari said:

I hv yet to watch the subbed episodes of 24 & 25 coz I watched it raw after finishing 22 & 23.  Curiosity kills:tounge_wink:

But we have to say it's ZS who is slowly falling for WQ.  WQ is already in love with her.  In one of the recent episodes we see WQ talk to himself "you have returned my money, what about my love?" when ZS returned the money he gave to return back her dad's debts.  I think she is afraid to tell WQ coz maybe she feels it's shameless to express her love for WQ, immdly after being rejected by MC. 

The bed scenes were cute and how ZS is getting used to it sleeping next to him. 

The funny scene I liked is after the alarm, she is waking him like his wife and sleeps again, he also does the same.:kiss_wink:

because WeiQing deny it when she asked him before.....so she doubt him and then she wasnt sure about herself either.....the same goes to WeiQing till later on :D 

• Like 3

On 2/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, ElleSor said:

Oh my gosh...I think I will like this!

So many CDramas out right now and a lot are truly interesting.

I'm just a bit bothered by SOME the guys jackets/ coats...he looks like a concierge for an upscale hotel.

Ok, drama fans, don't jump down my throat, it's just my initial impression from some of the stills.

I'm not familiar with the actors so I look forward to fresh new talent and faces.

This drama is definitely recommended.  I agree about his professional wardrobe looking kind of tacky at times but the story and romance are great so I can overlook it. He does look much better when he is dressed down in his casual looks in my opinion.

18 hours ago, Jafstar said:

This has been my problem since it first ended airing. :sweatingbullets: After watching it raw, I’ve become numb from the frustration of waiting for the subs. Though I am doing my best to watch other stuff in the meantime. Will have to binge watch again the entire thing after it’s complete. :D

@Table122000 re: what you said, “We finally get to see Zhou Shi being confident” and “how much Wei Qing has changed.

This is why I love this story so much. We see their growth and transition of indifference, disgust, irritation, anger, etc to friends/romantic interest with dependence, trust, faith and a growing awareness of each other’s strengths, abilities and attraction. It never gets old.

Apologizes if my words are a bit jumbled...it’s 1 am and my eyes seem to want to do something other than stare at my computer screen. :sleeping:

Don't worry.  I understand what you were saying :lol:

• Like 3