Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

On 12/25/2018 at 10:26 PM, angelangie said:

yes it is different but i usually dont read books on drama that i enjoy as i want them to be solely stand alone....

i might pick the book up sometimes but usually i leave them alone :) 

I had no bias for this drama since I didn't read the novel. :D  I'm rewatching this drama again for the New Year. :) happy New Year!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 1/2/2019 at 2:08 PM, thunderman1 said:

I had no bias for this drama since I didn't read the novel. :D  I'm rewatching this drama again for the New Year. :) happy New Year!! 

good for you hehehe

but sometimes im too lazy to read books and even for drama i really enjoy i seldom dig out the books to read either....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone, can you tell me where exactly i can watch this with engsub please?:)

Edited by abal2000
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, abal2000 said:

Sorry only Chinese and Vietnamese subs available right now. I would sub for you but it takes too long for me and I have too much going on with the new year.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, abal2000 said:

try this one....they have it ....if im not wrong they are up to episode 3....u have to be patient with them though :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

try this one....they have it ....if im not wrong they are up to episode 3....u have to be patient with them though :) 

That was very nice of you to share! Wow I have been following this blog site for a few years now. They sub dramas that no one else would sub.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

That was very nice of you to share! Wow I have been following this blog site for a few years now. They sub dramas that no one else would sub.

yes that is very nice of them :) maybe joining them might be an idea lols....i see what i have on my plate first....my friend just rope me in to join her for a language class :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, productiveprocrastinator said:

Ep 1-3 now subbed and available here: 

Wow! Thank you so much for the information and for subbing the drama!

The premise of this drama looks cute, and now that there are subs I look forward to checking the drama out. Is the female lead character really supposed to be 18 years? I was thinking she seem a bit older like early 20s.  Now, if only someone would sub Prince Coffee Lab! (That's the C Drama remake of K Drama Coffee Prince- I heard it was really good and the few raw clips looks really interesting) 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not shown unauthorized Link, Thanks
  • Like 4

There's a reason why I haven't started my own subbing channel. The one that is subbing this drama is already  again having their videos stolen. Sigh. The things people do these days to take credit for others' hard work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

There's a reason why I haven't started my own subbing channel. The one that is subbing this drama is already  again having their videos stolen. Sigh. The things people do these days to take credit for others' hard work.

i know......we sub once before and the video was stolen even though we hard sub it....we dont ask for payment but some recognition or a 'Thank You' will be nice.....

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Azhire_JjongAh26 said:

translated novel

Sorry; I am not aware if it is translated into English. Awhile ago, I searched high and low for even the Chinese novel but to no avail. If I find anything out, I will post here.

There are a few awesome people translating the drama now so that’s encouraging! It’s unfortunate that those who download dramas don’t give enough credit to the translators who work so hard. But there are many of us out here that know the subbers and translators work really hard, and we really appreciate their efforts. :blush: 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Azhire_JjongAh26 said:

Hey guys, new here, do you happen to know where I can find the translated novel version of this? thank you.. :3

unfortunately no one ever translated the novel....i only have the mandarin version and to translate it will take alot of jobs lols....as it consist total of 730 pages according to my ipad lols :D 

however if you are interested in the Mandarin Version then you can proceed here

same goes to you @Jafstar

Chinese Version - 大约是爱 eBook

• Thanks 1

@Jafstar looks i just found some behind the scenes stills :D where they were drinking something hot together after filming in the mud :D  even their expressions look the same :D 

3cee9ac7ly1fyxbi8qj1pj218p0u0wjy_zps6lon

3cee9ac7ly1fyxbicbmnkj218p0u044h_zpshpgq

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Mandarin Version

Thanks for this!!! I’ll google translate. :D.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

even their expressions look the same

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!! It must have been cold that day, rolling in the mud.  lol.

So now I’ve returned to the beginning of the drama; just finished ep 4 & 5 now that those Eng translations are out.

And I’m back to squealing at how adorably cute these two are. 

Spoiler

It’s cute how WQ’s flirting with ZS, and yet she doesn’t quite get it. One of my favorite scenes from ep 4: the KTV room. Him wanting her to inspect his face. :wub:  His jealousy is transparent to us viewers, yet opaque to her.

And ep 5: I love the closed exhibition scene. His knowledge of art impresses her, yet she’s totally not into him. Here, he’s throwing her a blitzing answer to all her problems, one that MOST women would JUMP at the chance to date him, yet she’s not wanting to be involved with him. She’s more apologetic to her MingGe for just quickly kissing WQ’s cheek! Hahahahah. 

And of course, the basement kiss scene that leads ZS to disastrously falling into WQ’s trap. She has no means to repay him, other than what he has in mind. :lol: (If he wasn’t our handsome lead, he’d be labeled as a sex offending pervert!! But for the sake of the show...:rolleyes:)

I have more favorite parts but I’ll leave this for now. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Thanks for this!!! I’ll google translate. :D.

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!! It must have been cold that day, rolling in the mud.  lol.

So now I’ve returned to the beginning of the drama; just finished ep 4 & 5 now that those Eng translations are out.

And I’m back to squealing at how adorably cute these two are. 

Reveal hidden contents

you're very welcome :)

i'm glad that you are enjoying the show again with better understanding....i still couldnt get over how compatible they look to be honest :) 

• Like 2