Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

10 minutes ago, Jafstar said:
  Hide contents

@angelangie

Ahhh man, see? There’s a huge disadvantament in watching without subs. *sigh* Since I don’t understand the language, I can only go off of what I’m reading in body language. I mean, I sort of gathered that WQ was stepping aside, biding his time till ZS got over her Ming Ge crush, but I wasn’t fully sure when and for how long, etc.

But you’re right, it was very fulfilling to see WQ swoop in and get his girl from that Art Creep (whom I shall not name). What a loser. It’s not like ZS is Sleeping Beauty; what he was attempting is sexual assault. Grr. I kept on shouting at my computer screen to “wake up ZS!”, “can’t you tell the stinky hot breath isn’t WQ?!” lol. I wonder how dark this series is going to get with that character brandishing his paint knife.

In any event, I wish I could fast forward through the weekend and we can watch the next episodes. Oh how I wish the episodes would all be translated by the New Year! :D

You’re so wonderful in continuously feeding our fan-hearts with these amazing stills and gifs. Thank you

again. :blush:

actually you arent wrong.....

Spoiler

from what i can see is that WeiQing is definitely bidding his times.....he knew of how ZhouShi is obsess with MingGe and he is willing to step aside to let her try to heart content.....

he can be a gentlemen but it doesnt meant he will stand asides and let the ArtCreep get the better and take advantage of the girl he crushing on...he is using his sickness as an excuse to hang on to ZhouShi..... of course it is also one of his main priority why he is so hook up on ZhouShi.....

as she is the only girl whom he came in contact with and his body will not react negatively towards it.....infact with ZhouShi sleeping with him he can sleep better and without nightmare.... that was what WeiQing wanted ZhouShi to help him with.....

without ZhouShi he cant sleep peacefully without the nightmare invading his dream and had him shaking.....

he appeal to her to help him, and he knew which button to push with ZhouShi.....he knew that presents and money dont work with her.....so he had proceeded to woe her mainly with his attention and trying to be there for her through the thick and thin....what touches me the most is how he stood at the side to let her confess with MingGe, not many guy are able to do that....

however he is probably selfish to allow ZhouShi this....as he really wanted ZhouShi to end whatever feeling she once had for MingGe so that he can swoop right in....

• Like 1

hmmm.... i dont get it....so he is angry with WeiQing but why did he slash it out on ZhouShi portrait that he did?

because ZhouShi seems to be slanting towards WeiQing? but still like you said @Jafstar this guy is really a ArtCreep....who will lash out on ppl portrait because of anger.....i mean it is okie to just throw stuff but to slash it out on a person portrait kind give me the impression this guy will turn dangerous

animation_zpsnj55cp5e.gif

• Like 1

oh well no choice lols.....she still have to go thru all the books lols......

cr: as tagged

0071huyFgy1fy6eajz3c1g30bc06eu0x_zpswq0x

0071huyFgy1fy6eajj8eeg30bc06enpd_zpsrod3

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

I agree with what you say here: 

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

what touches me the most is how he stood at the side to let her confess with MingGe, not many guy are able to do that....

however he is probably selfish to allow ZhouShi this....as he really wanted ZhouShi to end whatever feeling she once had for MingGe so that he can swoop right in....

Yes, I really liked how WQ pangstakingly, patiently waited for ZS to get over MingGe, and (I may have said it before) he even took steps to prevent her from heartache at the party. That’s a real standup move from a man; to protect, not just the physical body, but also his girl’s emotional state. (This drama must be written by a woman, eh? :lol:) I was just really impressed when WQ pulled MingGe aside at the party and (for lack of a better word) scolded him for thinking of confessing at that moment, in the spotlight for fear ZS would be hurt.

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

why did he slash it out on ZhouShi portrait that he did?

Well, thinking from this guy’s perspective: Since he’s been a “friend” to ZS...for how long? What lengths did he go to help her out? He seems to always be trying to help her out with school stuff, saving her seats for class, diverting attention from her when the students were gossiping about her “dating” WQ (correct me if I am wrong on this). In any case, ArtCreep has been waiting patiently for ZS to get over MingGe too. Thinking that by being by her side, once she gets over MingGe, she’ll naturally fall for the man who’s been there the longest. But now, this rich, swave, overbearing football jock is entering the picture! (WQ isn’t a jock, but I can imagine that’s what the ArtCreep feels) lol. So, egged on by WQ’s ex-girlfriend, ArtCreep starts to stew over the fact that ZS doesn’t appreciate his efforts, that she is easily swayed by WQ’s little efforts, but cannot see ArtCreep’s long-term commitment. He can easily feel that he’s been there the longest, he should be next in line, so her kiss he is rightfully ‘owed’. That’s ‘HIS girl’! It’s a sick line of thought, but...his likening turns into hurt, anger, and obsession and then....hate? (I’m really going with it now, ain’t I? LOL)

Yet, our girl really doesn’t know his feelings since he hasn’t verbally told her! [With WQ’s it’s the reverse: he tells her how he feels/what he wants (at least that’s what I decipher from observation, not comprehension.)] 

So ZS’s been in the dark on ArtCreep’s true intentions, just like MingGe was towards ZS’s own feelings. I’m anticipating either a full blown scary confrontation or a confession from ArtCreep. If it’s the former, probably WQ will prevent, and if it’s the later, ZS probably by that time be dating (or at least realize her attraction to) WQ and won’t accept.

So now that I’ve written a novel about ArtCreep....let’s just skip this guy’s scenes all together. Hahahahaha I am kidding! The actor has worked hard, appreciate his efforts to bring out this character. 

Last thing to fan girl/appreciate: 

That last still with all 3 couples, soooo cute! It’s like the cover of a manga.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jafstar said:
  Hide contents

I agree with what you say here: 

Yes, I really liked how WQ pangstakingly, patiently waited for ZS to get over MingGe, and (I may have said it before) he even took steps to prevent her from heartache at the party. That’s a real standup move from a man; to protect, not just the physical body, but also his girl’s emotional state. (This drama must be written by a woman, eh? :lol:) I was just really impressed when WQ pulled MingGe aside at the party and (for lack of a better word) scolded him for thinking of confessing at that moment, in the spotlight for fear ZS would be hurt.

Well, thinking from this guy’s perspective: Since he’s been a “friend” to ZS...for how long? What lengths did he go to help her out? He seems to always be trying to help her out with school stuff, saving her seats for class, diverting attention from her when the students were gossiping about her “dating” WQ (correct me if I am wrong on this). In any case, ArtCreep has been waiting patiently for ZS to get over MingGe too. Thinking that by being by her side, once she gets over MingGe, she’ll naturally fall for the man who’s been there the longest. But now, this rich, swave, overbearing football jock is entering the picture! (WQ isn’t a jock, but I can imagine that’s what the ArtCreep feels) lol. So, egged on by WQ’s ex-girlfriend, ArtCreep starts to stew over the fact that ZS doesn’t appreciate his efforts, that she is easily swayed by WQ’s little efforts, but cannot see ArtCreep’s long-term commitment. He can easily feel that he’s been there the longest, he should be next in line, so her kiss he is rightfully ‘owed’. That’s ‘HIS girl’! It’s a sick line of thought, but...his likening turns into hurt, anger, and obsession and then....hate? (I’m really going with it now, ain’t I? LOL)

Yet, our girl really doesn’t know his feelings since he hasn’t verbally told her! [With WQ’s it’s the reverse: he tells her how he feels/what he wants (at least that’s what I decipher from observation, not comprehension.)] 

So ZS’s been in the dark on ArtCreep’s true intentions, just like MingGe was towards ZS’s own feelings. I’m anticipating either a full blown scary confrontation or a confession from ArtCreep. If it’s the former, probably WQ will prevent, and if it’s the later, ZS probably by that time be dating (or at least realize her attraction to) WQ and won’t accept.

So now that I’ve written a novel about ArtCreep....let’s just skip this guy’s scenes all together. Hahahahaha I am kidding! The actor has worked hard, appreciate his efforts to bring out this character. 

Last thing to fan girl/appreciate: 

That last still with all 3 couples, soooo cute! It’s like the cover of a manga.

actually.

Spoiler

i do understand how the artcreep is feeling.....however from the way the drama was portray.....he wasnt there much for the girl despite the fact that he was suppose to be in love with her....he didnt do as much as what the WeiQing is doing to gain ZhouShi attention...

of course from the start WeiQing only want to make use of ZhouShi for his own gains.....however at the same times he was also looking for the girl that really save him from the bridge which turn out t be ZhouShi instead of WeiQing ex-gf who happen to stumble into the scenes after ZhouShi left.......

so why i can understand how the artcreep felt i couldnt accept it.....as he honestly didnt do much for ZhouShi as far as i can see.....u can wait for her to get over MingGe and still be there when she need a helping hands...

this is why WeiQing is winning and leading despite knowing her only recently and for a shorter period compare to the ArtCreep....he try to invade into ZhouShi life despite the fact that she is not ready for him and still pinning over MingGe

• Like 1

looking into some of our FeiFei & XiaoFei moments :) they have so many wonderful and just in place skinship that just happen :) 

cr: as tagged

0072RW32ly1fygnsjko7fj30hs0du0tq_zpsg5wt0072RW32ly1fygnsj0td4j30hs0bv759_zpsgqip0072RW32ly1fygnsjb73mj30dw0990t8_zpsjep1

• Like 2

we are coming to an end of the drama......i dunno if i can let go of it :) i really love this drama alot :) 

@Jafstar im going to pick up Our Glamorous Times however im missing the feelfrom 'About is Love' lols.........

0071huyFly1fy2rh5076vj30yx0u0kiy_zpslr8b

0071huyFly1fy2rh45u3aj30yh0u07wh_zpsnubf

0071huyFly1fy2rh4moasj30yk0u0hdt_zpsvjiv

0071huyFly1fy2rh5rhz5j30yp0u01kx_zpspenx

• Like 2

@angelangie Awwww, these stills are so pretty! Such feels...:wub:  

I know how you feel. This next week is already the last? It is a sweet sad parting. :bawling: At least they’ve given a lot of sweet scenes for us to treasure.

Ahh! That bathroom scene! XF’s actions of “innocently helping” FF, are so not innocent...oh my. *fans self*

Spoiler

I think you’ll enjoy Our Glamorous Times too. (The novel is way different than the actual drama, but if one can overlook such differences, it’s a great story as well.) I took a break from watching it (got up to episode 28 or something like that) since my attention got diverted. :lol: :sweatingbullets:  It has some more action packed situations, but the OTP is fun (the lead is so pokerfaced but such a tease!). 

One thing I noticed: Its pace may seem tiring.

I don’t want to spoil any further...you may like it how it is. I think because I read the novel first, I was expecting to see those scenes from the book, and when I didn’t, I was vastly disappointed. Argh. So please just go into the drama appreciating as it is. And if you haven’t read the novel, don’t! Wait till you’ve completed the drama. Hahahah. Just my two sense...:lol:

Thanks again for these beautiful pictures. I have enjoyed this show even more so thanks to your efforts. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am getting +very responses in each and every forum I read about this drama.  Everyone so want to have the eng sub ASAP who do not know chinese.  I don't know when they will start to sub this cute drama.   I just watch m/v's on YT just to control my interest.  Now that I have another one, I am also hoping that the translations will start by the time, as the one I am watching will end next week.  

So, actually there are 3 OTP's in this drama, haaan,!!!!!  So cute pics of all the couple's. 

Since I did not watch the drama yet I hv not read the spoilers, will wait to read those comments.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I am getting +very responses in each and every forum I read about this drama.

How exciting!!

What other forums have you read about this drama at? I saw some people’s responses at “my drama list” but I haven’t checked others.

I’ve seen the episodes on another drama site, but it’s all raws. As you said, there are people wanting it subbed but nobody yet has done it yet.

Yeah, I’d especially avoid all the spoiler boxes if I were you; @angelangie and I were trying to be careful but we may have gone OB since our excitement was hard to contain. :sweatingbullets: :D This is SUCH a GREAT drama!!! It’s underrated right now since the international fans can’t understand. 

A plead to people who are afluent In Chinese/English:

If you do sub this, can you let us know here ASAP??? Hahahahaha. 

(But seriously...I’ll be patient.) :glasses:

I’ve been grateful since @angelangie does understand and has widened my comprehension. 

Monday is almost here...yeah!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

How exciting!!

What other forums have you read about this drama at? I saw some people’s responses at “my drama list” but I haven’t checked others.

I’ve seen the episodes on another drama site, but it’s all raws. As you said, there are people wanting it subbed but nobody yet has done it yet.

Yeah, I’d especially avoid all the spoiler boxes if I were you; @angelangie and I were trying to be careful but we may have gone OB since our excitement was hard to contain. :sweatingbullets: :D This is SUCH a GREAT drama!!! It’s underrated right now since the international fans can’t understand. 

A plead to people who are afluent In Chinese/English:

If you do sub this, can you let us know here ASAP??? Hahahahaha. 

(But seriously...I’ll be patient.) :glasses:

I’ve been grateful since @angelangie does understand and has widened my comprehension. 

Monday is almost here...yeah!

ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lols.................. i can work on the sub however it be great for a team first.....as working alone on sub is boring!!! :x 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i can work on the sub however it be great for a team first.

I am so limited in ability to help. How about my team role can be cheering everyone on, hmmm? “Jaiyo!” :joy:

Happy that it’s Monday! Enjoy your dinner with friends!

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

I am so limited in ability to help. How about my team role can be cheering everyone on, hmmm? “Jaiyo!” :joy:

Happy that it’s Monday! Enjoy your dinner with friends!

Thanks.....i'm looking forward to it actually......we have been celebrating it together towards the end of the year ....ever since i left the company 3 years ago :) 

i miss them even though i do enjoy working in the new company :) as i had been with them for the previous 9 years of my life :) 

let me check see who will pay me to sub lols :D 

• Like 2

The main girl is in this soundtrack as well??

I finished the drama and I loved it. :) Thank you @angelangie. The OTP has great chemistry.

Merry Christmas everyone! Viet subs are already out.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

The main girl is in this soundtrack as well??

yes this is 'Long for You Part 2'

the one u said no go :D

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes this is 'Long for You Part 2'

the one u said no go :D

Is she the main actress? Wow she's nailing these roles.I'm still going to pass. XD If it is good, I will change my mind. Watch Our Glamorous TImes next!! 

• LOL 1