Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] About is Love 大约是爱

Recommended Posts

Just now, angelangie said:

 

you're welcome.....lols translating words by words will take me times....but i can do a summary if u want :)

 

just let me know which one.....and i try to find some pictures to go along with it to make it even better :) 

 

I’m fine with whatever you’re willing to take time for! Don’t need word for word translation, summary is terrific! I just wanted to know “important” scenes.

 

When you have time: Can you summarize in episode 24, why ZS goes to WQ’s psychiatrist’s office, and what the two women say?

And it seems like WQ & ZS’s relationship is blurring from boss/worker to friend/something more by the end of this episode: so can you explain what he said to her in the limo, and later why she’s packing her bags to come to his house?

(I suppose this is 3 different scenes. Heh. Well, like I said, if you have the time. No pressure!! We all have lives and I don’t want to intrude on yours, especially with the end of the year.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jafstar said:

 

I’m fine with whatever you’re willing to take time for! Don’t need word for word translation, summary is terrific! I just wanted to know “important” scenes.

 

When you have time: Can you summarize in episode 24, why ZS goes to WQ’s psychiatrist’s office, and what the two women say?

And it seems like WQ & ZS’s relationship is blurring from boss/worker to friend/something more by the end of this episode: so can you explain what he said to her in the limo, and later why she’s packing her bags to come to his house?

(I suppose this is 3 different scenes. Heh. Well, like I said, if you have the time. No pressure!! We all have lives and I don’t want to intrude on yours, especially with the end of the year.)

 

lols sure i do the summary later when i get home :) 

 

i do it in my blog and i post the link over here for you :) so that why i wont give out too much spoilers for those that have yet to watch it :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

something to keep us going till next week :D 

 

The kiss that WeiQing did because ZhouShi was crying and he couldnt bear it. When the kiss ended, he didnt drop ZhouShi onto the floor but at the tip of his heel.....

 

cr: as tagged

0071huyFgy1fy9vbw39xkg30bc06eu0y_zpswdat

0071huyFgy1fy9vbwcuzvg30bc06e4qq_zpspc4n

0071huyFgy1fy9vbw00a0g30bc06e1ky_zpsfvzr

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as much as i love the main OTP love story but i also love XiaoFei and FeiFei story :)  how both of them itch closer together so naturally :)

 

and how XiaoFei who was someone quiet slowly open up to others :) 

 

cr: as tagged

006ySXghly1fybahb650zj30qo190wku_zps9z9o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie Oh my! You’re so awesome! Thank you, thank you! *off to bookmark blog*

 

That is is a lovely rain/kiss scene. WQ really outpoured his desperation to rid ZS of unhappiness, kissing it away! *squee*

I also loved the prior actions he tried to take to prevent ZS from being unhappy at the party. (Really, that geek ZS likes so much is really clueless. Why do that there when the party is for ZS??)

Anyways, I don’t want to spoil for those who haven’t seen it, but I felt that was heartwarming as well.

 

Yes, you’re right. XF and FF are super adorable too. They’ve had a slow burn story as well, but I tell you! Wheewwwww. XF’s actions! He doesn’t seem to be an innocent guy at all. He does certain things that pushes poor FF’s romantic buttons! No wonder she’s falling for the innocently sincere, sexy boy, when all around her before was sly, slick and greasy men.

It’s these, and the other side characters, which add nice flavors to our main couple’s story. Its not like they’re just fillers. It has flow, depth, and definitely keeps me hooked in. I almost feel like I’m reading a novel when I watch this show. :)

 

Thanks again for taking the time to post pictures/gifs/link. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jafstar lols you're welcome....to be honest i seldom blog....but it was there that's all and when u were asking for you i thought it is better to be put there since most or majority have yet to watch the series at all :) 

 

Ming wasnt at faults from what i can see....to him he had always see ZhouShi as a sister that he care for and still care for too.....however with Qing it was different, as he could see something in her that he didnt see in ZhouShi....maybe as what we all can see Ming is always attracted to intelligent girl which Qing is :)  however i find their romance more still and bland compare to the other 2 OTPs....

 

FeiFei & XiaoFei was always there for each other and how they grow inches together over times....while XiaoFei will always be grateful to ZhouShi for saving him......the sides FeiFei shown him was of a girl comfort that he needed :) 

 

WeiQing was arrogant and know well what he wanted and he always try to manipulate thing to his own gain from the start however as he start to get to know ZhouShi and ZhouShi starts showing him there are more to the world than having all things at his beck and call he started to bend.....next week i think we are in for alot of love scenes :) 

 

hehehehe i cant wait for MONDAY !!! but i wont be logging in till late as i have dinner with friends :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

WeiQing was arrogant and know well what he wanted and he always try to manipulate thing to his own gain from the start however as he start to get to know ZhouShi and ZhouShi starts showing him there are more to the world than having all things at his beck and call he started to bend

 

You’re so on point. Love it. It’s funny how ZS’s so much younger than him, but she’s still teaching him how to live right. 

 

I agree with you about Ming and Qing (:D) their story isn’t as compelling as the other two. I’m not invested as much. Maybe it’s the actor and actress’ portrayal of the characters. I’m not too sure, but I know one thing: their names are adorable together. 

 

Next I’m wondering about that art class friend who’s hanging around ZS. He displaying some interesting emotions as of late. Have to wonder where that’s gonna lead. *wiggles eyebrows* 

 

Yes, Monday cannot be here fast enough, though the weekend will be eventful too!

And of course, while RL is busy, there is another ongoing Chinese drama for me to sink my teeth in during this holiday break that I plan to make time for. Heheheh

(I’m usually into Korean dramas, but Chinese/Mandarin dramas are what got me started onto watching Asian tv back in the day. It’s nice to get back into my beginnings.) 

 

Enjoy your dinner with friends, but no doubt all of us will be happy to see your pictorial additions when you happen to post. :lol: Oooh lalala! Great expectations! But...please don’t feel pressured. Real life is way more important. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

 

You’re so on point. Love it. It’s funny how ZS’s so much younger than him, but she’s still teaching him how to live right. 

 

I agree with you about Ming and Qing (:D) their story isn’t as compelling as the other two. I’m not invested as much. Maybe it’s the actor and actress’ portrayal of the characters. I’m not too sure, but I know one thing: their names are adorable together. 

 

Next I’m wondering about that art class friend who’s hanging around ZS. He displaying some interesting emotions as of late. Have to wonder where that’s gonna lead. *wiggles eyebrows* 

 

Yes, Monday cannot be here fast enough, though the weekend will be eventful too!

And of course, while RL is busy, there is another ongoing Chinese drama for me to sink my teeth in during this holiday break that I plan to make time for. Heheheh

(I’m usually into Korean dramas, but Chinese/Mandarin dramas are what got me started onto watching Asian tv back in the day. It’s nice to get back into my beginnings.) 

 

Enjoy your dinner with friends, but no doubt all of us will be happy to see your pictorial additions when you happen to post. :lol: Oooh lalala! Great expectations! But...please don’t feel pressured. Real life is way more important. 

 

ZhangShuai is definitely interested in ZhouShi, however I find his reaction a bit off, it is almost like he has some unstable emotion and even if he got out of his obsession with ZhouShi, he is not someone I will recommended to another girlfriend....

 

just look at him....just because he got angry by being told off by  WeiQing, he took up that tool and slashed it on the painting he was doing on ZhouShi.....to me that is real way off......so he is definitely not someone i will recommend to my friend ......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XF - for someone who is younger n supposedly innocent,  he sure knows how to kiss FF expertly. In terms of looks, the actor certainly looks very young compared with the actress. When they are together, it looks like she's robbing the cradle. :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

XF - for someone who is younger n supposedly innocent,  he sure knows how to kiss FF expertly. In terms of looks, the actor certainly looks very young compared with the actress. When they are together, it looks like she's robbing the cradle. :joy:

 

too true however they somehow managed to look pretty good together despite the age gap :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so what happen when u have WeiQing as your tutor? :D 

 

cr: as tagged

 

Free Alarm CLOCK :D

0071huyFgy1fy6eai3b3fg30bc06ekjl_zps4y1b

 

 

a good dietitian :D 

 

0071huyFgy1fy6eaieieyg30bc06ekjl_zpsr4ef

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lols no lovey dovey stills today but they release pretty stills of all the character :) 

 

cr: as tagged

 

0071huyFgy1fydlkrftxkj318p0u0e81_zpszu4y0071huyFgy1fydloc4ui2j318p0u04qp_zpsdqej

 

Spoiler

0071huyFgy1fydlks2mz5j318p0u04qp_zpsuk1e

0071huyFgy1fydlp8425hj31900u04qr_zpsqvzg

0071huyFgy1fydlkscdkpj318p0u0npd_zps6crh0071huyFgy1fydlkrs64oj318p0u0b29_zpstaaq

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, WQ’s smirk when waking ZS up with the frying pan! Hah! He’s one hardcore teacher, I mean, even his dimples are pulling all the stops as he’s dangerously serious about her studies!!

And ZS’s wise-eyed, deer in headlights look is so apropos...she’s trapped by the school master! So...if he’s this serious about her education now...how serious will he get in wooing her? Hahahah :lol:

These pics are great! :blush:

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Oh man, WQ’s smirk when waking ZS up with the frying pan! Hah! He’s one hardcore teacher, I mean, even his dimples are pulling all the stops as he’s dangerously serious about her studies!!

And ZS’s wise-eyed, deer in headlights look is so apropos...she’s trapped by the school master! So...if he’s this serious about her education now...how serious will he get in wooing her? Hahahah :lol:

These pics are great! :blush:

 

 

u know actually whatever he is doing now is because he is wooing her.....

 

he gave her room for going after Ming GeGe whom ZhouShi had been in love with since she was young.....he didnt want to push her....and she had never hide her affection for Ming Ge, however it was different with ZhangShuai....while he will stand aside and let her try it out to win over Ming Ge which he knew will be impossible......that was why he was willing to stand at the sidelines so he can pick it up when ZhouShi decided to give up....

 

However he will not stand aside for ZhangShuai, he stake his claims and we can see that actually ZhouShi trusted him....when he pick her up and in her semi conscious state, he let her know it is her and tell her to go to sleep, she just snuggle down and went to sleep without another word show how much he trusted him :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more beautiful stills from About is Love :) both WeiQing & XiaoFei is really good in getting their own girl to accept the :)

 

hell im wishing for MONDAY!!! :D 

 

cr: as tagged

0071huyFgy1fyetw2lrygj318p0u0npd_zpsec7t0071huyFgy1fyetw0l0vqj30m80exwko_zps9ced

 

Spoiler

0071huyFgy1fyety5dlltj318p0u04qp_zps3h3w0071huyFgy1fyety2tcafj318p0u07wh_zpsso1i0071huyFgy1fyetxm7snzj31900u0b29_zpsqeem0071huyFgy1fyetw305ljj318p0u0kdy_zpsyrxk

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder how WeiQing came about.....lols....how he knows that ZhouShi will be kiss and he was there on the right moment :D 

 

animation_zpsionokidl.gif

 

i just love how he pick up ZhouShi as if she doesnt weigh any thing at all...and how he turn from an overbearing male who got his property trespass to a loving guy in a minute is really something to be seen :) 

 

animation%202_zps9aivfylu.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

@angelangie

 

Ahhh man, see? There’s a huge disadvantament in watching without subs. *sigh* Since I don’t understand the language, I can only go off of what I’m reading in body language. I mean, I sort of gathered that WQ was stepping aside, biding his time till ZS got over her Ming Ge crush, but I wasn’t fully sure when and for how long, etc.

But you’re right, it was very fulfilling to see WQ swoop in and get his girl from that Art Creep (whom I shall not name). What a loser. It’s not like ZS is Sleeping Beauty; what he was attempting is sexual assault. Grr. I kept on shouting at my computer screen to “wake up ZS!”, “can’t you tell the stinky hot breath isn’t WQ?!” lol. I wonder how dark this series is going to get with that character brandishing his paint knife.

 

In any event, I wish I could fast forward through the weekend and we can watch the next episodes. Oh how I wish the episodes would all be translated by the New Year! :D

 

You’re so wonderful in continuously feeding our fan-hearts with these amazing stills and gifs. Thank you

again. :blush:

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×