English title: About is Love

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 30

Duration: 45mins

Days: Mon, Tues, Wed

Airing Channel: Tencent 

Director:  许珮珊 / Xu PeiShan

Broadcast Period: 12/3/2018

Novel: 李李翔 (Li LiXiang) -  大约是爱 (Mandarin)

Cast:

彦希 / Yan Xi as 卫卿/ Wei Qing

cdbf6c81800a19d87ce16e4f3efa828ba71e469e

许晓诺 / Xǔ XiǎoNuò as 周是 / Zhōu Shì

35a85edf8db1cb13fa2dd659d054564e92584b30

胡文喆/ Hú WénZhé as 李明成 as Lǐ MíngChéng
279759ee3d6d55fbfb309c6c60224f4a21a4dd82

付乐莹/Fu LeYing as 张冉瑜/ Zhang RanYu

0071huyFgy1fxopgxna7oj30u01hc1kx_zpsvapv

杨欣颖 /Yang XinYing as 林菲菲 / Li FeiFei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxgalyj30u01hcb29_zpsxpj3

蔡乙嘉 / Cai YiJia as 甯非 / Ning Fei

0071huyFgy1fxopgxd17uj30u01hc000_zpse6wt

褚前/Chu Qian as 张帅/ Zhang Shuai

0071huyFgy1fxopgxq46kj30u01hc7wh_zpskyvk

Synopsis:

A love story between the president of a company who develops a severe case of OCD that prohibits him from interacting with women and the one person that he is immune to. 

An incident from when he was eighteen years old gravely affects the life of Wei Qin. Even though he has become a high-ranking corporate executive, he is unable to interact with the opposite sex, which is why he has been searching for a 'princess' that can save him for years. Ten years later, because of a drunken encounter with an eighteen-year old arts student named Zhou Shi, Wei Qin discovers that he feels completely fine after meeting her. An agreement is formed between the two and a romance ensues.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Preview:

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

officially airing with the below information stated in the weibo by 腾讯视频 (Tencent Video) the airing channel.

9a789c84ly1fxtoxwj6a6j20u01hcnne_zpscm7c

9a789c84ly1fxtoxxr2hgj20su2i27wh_zpsjmvw

found the released of relationship in between the characters.....did a short translation into the pictures :) 

0071huyFgy1fxuvjc4xbqj312f0u0e82_zpsxcgs

• Thanks 1

About is Love posted another updates on the relationship involving the 3 girls :) guess we can guess the ending? :D 

Capture3knots_zpsvrukpww1.png

On 12/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, angelangie said:

found the released of relationship in between the characters.....did a short translation into the pictures :) 

Thanks so much for translating the relationship chart :) 

I thought this looked like cute fun drama but, sadly, no English subs to be found:(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks so much for translating the relationship chart :) 

I thought this looked like cute fun drama but, sadly, no English subs to be found:(

yea it is sort of cute.....i can do the sub actually but it will take me times lols....and if i'm alone it will be hard for me lols

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea it is sort of cute.....i can do the sub actually but it will take me times lols....and if i'm alone it will be hard for me lols

I totally understand subbing is hard work! It's OK I'm used to there not being no English subs - unfortunately this will just be another drama to add to the list lol!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I totally understand subbing is hard work! It's OK I'm used to there not being no English subs - unfortunately this will just be another drama to add to the list lol!

if i can find someone already done on this....i let you know :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

if i can find someone already done on this....i let you know :) 

Thank you! :)