Genre: Romance, School, Youth

Episodes: 

Director: 覃旻 / Tan Min

Broadcast Period: November/24/2018

Cast:

贾征宇 /  Jiǎ ZhēngYǔ As 韩七录 / Hán QīLù

余心恬 / Yú XīnTián As 安初夏 / An ChūXià

Synopsis:

韩七录遭绑架意外失去记忆,忘记未婚妻安初夏,而前女友向蔓葵借机欲与韩七录复合。七录不仅记不起初夏,还要跟向蔓葵出国留学。七录妈妈圆圆姐为了阻挠向蔓葵的诡计,将七录安排在国内的一所贵族大学。然而,叛逆的七录却自作主张去了一所偏远地区的杂牌大学——圣德学院。

Han QiLu was kidnapped and lost memory from that incident forget totally about An ChuXia, his ex-gf took this opportunity to reconcile with Han QiLu. On top of that he wanted to go study abroad with Xiang ManKui. QiLu's mother wanted to stop ManKui's plan proceed to send QiLu to another Noble University in China, however QuLu thwarted her mother plan and enter a remote area university instead - ShengDe University.

2nd Synopsis (Found this synopsis in Mandarin which I think made more sense - by Angela Goss in Youtube, translation of the synopsis by me :P)

恶魔少爷韩七录与未婚妻初夏在求婚之际,却因为“圣德四少”老大李深冬产生误会,面临分手危机。

Master Devil Han QiLu and fiancee was about to get married, however the appearance of the 'Sacred Four' Li ShengDong had indirectly causes the rift in between Hang QiLu and An ChuXia and both is on the verge of breakup. Will they overcome the bump and stay together or will they break for good this times around.

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Thanks @angelangie

Ahhh isn't this the continuation of Master devil don't kiss?........ let me call the others too.. LoL

@themarchioness @kokodus @stargazer187 and @phikyl I remember you guys watching the first and second season :lol:

yes but now it is with different leads.....they change the lead.....

their chemy isnt that bad either :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ahhh why did they change the leads though??? Sighhhh. Did they change the whole cast or just the leads?? Coz I remember loving the secondary characters too...Guess I have to watch the show to know about it. LOL. Sigh. 

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh why did they change the leads though??? Sighhhh. Did they change the whole cast or just the leads?? Coz I remember loving the secondary characters too...Guess I have to watch the show to know about it. LOL. Sigh. 

the whole cast i think

• Sad 1

@angelangie ahhh see. I searched for this drama in MDL, but it show any results....hmmm. I don't know, where are you watching this???

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

They change the leads??? Why??? I love this series a lot. HCL and ACX. Okay, since I like this before. Let me see some episodes first... 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

They change the leads??? Why??? I love this series a lot. HCL and ACX. Okay, since I like this before. Let me see some episodes first... 

I'm going to guess the production team didn't plan for a third drama, but after the popularity of the first two seasons, they couldn't resist continuing the story (since there was room to do so).  Meanwhile the original actors have all moved on to different projects.  It's probably hard to call them back for a third season, whereas the first two were contractually agreed to from the get go.  

As much as I'll miss the original cast and am disappointed by the switch (they *were* the characters we came to know and love, after all), I'm not the least bit surprised to see that this third season has an entirely new cast.  But, if the story is cute and engaging and the new cast does a decent job with it, I'm willing to give them a chance too.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, themarchioness said:

As much as I'll miss the original cast and am disappointed by the switch (they *were* the characters we came to know and love, after all), I'm not the least bit surprised to see that this third season has an entirely new cast.  But, if the story is cute and engaging and the new cast does a decent job with it, I'm willing to give them a chance too.

Right, I want for the third season and the other fans out there, might expect to see the original actors to return in the third season. But well there might some barriers to do so as what you've mentioned. Let's see and I sincerely hope it could be good. I might have a hard time to adjust myself with the new cast. Sighh

• Like 3

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie ahhh see. I searched for this drama in MDL, but it show any results....hmmm. I don't know, where are you watching this???

u can find them in youtube but it is unsub....so im downloading them on my slow internet as i worried they will take it out soon...

15 hours ago, themarchioness said:

https://mydramalist.com/32094-master-devil-do-not-kiss-me-3

I see from comments there is "memory loss" . . . urgh . . . 

yea but it didnt happen....and there were also no kidnapping happening as far as i can see.....

14 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I'm going to guess the production team didn't plan for a third drama, but after the popularity of the first two seasons, they couldn't resist continuing the story (since there was room to do so).  Meanwhile the original actors have all moved on to different projects.  It's probably hard to call them back for a third season, whereas the first two were contractually agreed to from the get go.  

try it out chinggu....they are honestly not that bad....it pretty cool too...i mean for kids actor or someone inexperience it pretty much acceptable lols.....just something for us to fill the times.... :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oke... heear me out.... maybe its just me... but there's something about the male leads eyebrow that I don't like :ph34r: LOL

• LOL 2

42 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Oke... heear me out.... maybe its just me... but there's something about the male leads eyebrow that I don't like :ph34r: LOL

Now I can't wait to check out these eyebrows!!!  :w00t:

• LOL 2

u know i have alot alot of gif on the OTP skinship but im restraining myself from posting it lols :D cause im trying to keep myself in check lols

oh yea maybe this picture will convince you to watch it @lynne22 btw just for your updates, the S1&2 girl going to be in another series 'The Faded Light Years' i will go about creating the thread later tonight when i get home and u know what? this male lead for this S3 will be the 2nd lead in that series as well ;)

006TZPmGly1fxpc1h32dpj30te174e81_zps20wo

• Like 2

I couldn't get used to the new casts so I dropped after a few episodes. I miss the original casts. The original OTP got more spunk and chemistry.  There's something about them that makes you come back for more. 

The new casts doesn't give me that vibe.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I couldn't get used to the new casts so I dropped after a few episodes. I miss the original casts. The original OTP got more spunk and chemistry.  There's something about them that makes you come back for more. 

The new casts doesn't give me that vibe.

diff sets of feeling i guess.....after the first set sometimes it is not easy to take in another for the same roles.....