柯书 / KeShu by 刘剑羽 / Liu JianYu

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu33h1yj31kw2dchdt_zpsas1d

爵爷 / JueYe by 姜寒 / JiangHan

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu7eu8oj31kw2dc4qq_zpsmegd

启鸣 / Qi Ming by 程星源 /Cheng XingYuan

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu5an09j31kw2dcb2a_zpssinh

Synopsis:

该剧以天下大势的风云变幻为经,以波诡云谲的江湖传奇为纬,编织出一个亦真亦幻、明暗交织、宏大完整的世界观,将个人、门派和国家命运汇聚在一起。

Weaving in between legend and illustration, bring together individuals in mission to save the world and the country.

Preview:

Additional Links:

外八行 Weibo

Tan SongYun Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• Like 3

The Eight release the crews photo as a thank to all the staff members, as well as the setting picture in eyeball view.

0078mh6Cly1fvgxi7tzzlj34du2a0x6p_zpsljyk

Spoiler

0078mh6Cly1fvh694anwjj31o00u04qp_zpszbdh0078mh6Cly1fvh68xvpw8j31o00u0hbv_zpshjpu0078mh6Cly1fvh69phfhvj31o00u01kx_zpsgces0078mh6Cly1fvh69vekwyj31o00u01kx_zpsdkx40078mh6Cly1fvh69cmga5j31o00u0hdt_zpsdszp

• Like 2

some of the pictures i found back in Jun/03/2018 that The Eight Weibo release during their officiate ceremony on starting their filming

0078mh6Cly1fry2ii0edvj347p2dcqv6_zpsbw880078mh6Cly1fry2i752i3j33401r0e82_zpsc8g5

Spoiler

0078mh6Cly1fry2ie4c36j31r0340kjm_zpssylm0078mh6Cly1fry2ickc0hj32dc47pkjm_zpsbqsw

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this as the trailer is cool.  Heard Chen kaige is the executive producer.  Both father-son duo bling bling the silver screen.  

The trailer:

Cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Ooohh wow ... clap clap!!! that trailer is great!

Happy to see Tan Song Yun and Jin Shi Jie here too...

@raziela LoL.. for me its the headdress that I think I will need to get used to :D 

Question: Is it really "only" 36 episode????? 

• Like 4

I hope that it's only 36 episodes, so that it wont drag and (hopefully) has fast pace. I dont have problems with TSY in period drama, since this is a Republican one ..like a 'semi' traditional

• Like 4

@rhaps I know hehe... I hope it's only 36 episode too.. but you know how it is these days... :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

@rhaps I know hehe... I hope it's only 36 episode too.. but you know how it is these days... :sweatingbullets: 

Well..Bloody Romance is 36 episodes, so we still have hope :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i like Tan SongYun lols....ever since seeing her in Whirlwind girl lol :) she is really cute there :) and then her episode in Face Off is good too, for me at least :) 

i just happen to stumble on this one as i didnt even knew she was involved in another period.....as the one she was previously involved wasnt even air yet and that one was also period too

• Like 3

I just hope for one thing : this gets english subs . It doesnt look like a major production (does it?), so I'm worried

Oh, and isnt that Master Yan Se as one of the Eight? He is a senior actor, isnt he? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

I just hope for one thing : this gets english subs . It doesnt look like a major production (does it?), so I'm worried

Oh, and isnt that Master Yan Se as one of the Eight? He is a senior actor, isnt he? 

i know...its not easy finish English Sub for Mainland Drama sometimes and its not easy to sub all these WuXia flicks without making them sounding weird to be honest ....

and yes Master YanSe is in it :D hahaha definitely a senior :) 

• Like 3

Yeah. I like the trailer and I'm interested to know what the Eight is :P . It seems like a bunch of interesting people. 

Master Yan Se has a good acting.  Oh, I really hope that this has english subs. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah. I like the trailer and I'm interested to know what the Eight is :P . It seems like a bunch of interesting people. 

Master Yan Se has a good acting.  Oh, I really hope that this has english subs. 

if im not wrong....its known of a set of ppl with diff skills all group together to save the world lols....or with a mission to overturn the government? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if im not wrong....its known of a set of ppl with diff skills all group together to save the world lols....or with a mission to overturn the government? :D 

That sounds like an eastern version of the Mission Impossible  :P

I like it. :D

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, rhaps said:

That sounds like an eastern version of the Mission Impossible  :P

I like it. :D

well the west do have their mission impossible....if u like it....have u watch 'The Four'? :) it is pretty good with ZhangHan as a lead....

though they are not to over throw the government but to protect the citizen from bad officials :) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

well the west do have their mission impossible....if u like it....have u watch 'The Four'? :) it is pretty good with ZhangHan as a lead....

though they are not to over throw the government but to protect the citizen from bad officials :) 

Do you mean the one with Yang Yang and William Chan? I watched it, but I think it wasnt my cup of tea :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Do you mean the one with Yang Yang and William Chan? I watched it, but I think it wasnt my cup of tea :)

ah.....yea that is the one lols....i watch that mainly for GuiGui :D 

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ah.....yea that is the one lols....i watch that mainly for GuiGui :D 

I dropped it in the middle, hahaha. It's just wasnt for me :P

• LOL 1