007adbh3ly1fxhv17kh9vj30u0184npf_zpswcdv

梁植 / LiangZhi by 李嘉铭/Li JiaMing

007adbh3ly1fxhv19th49j30u01841l1_zpshzr3

方乔 / FangQiao by 傅姝阳 / Fu ShuYang

007adbh3ly1fxhv1bw45hj30u0184qv7_zpseeqn

言子辰 / Shin ZiChen by 刘锐 / Liu Rui

007adbh3ly1fxhv1eg31xj30u0184u10_zpsj5qe

Synopsis:

蠢萌“认真王”少女林鹿(宋伊人饰)因弟弟生病需高额医药费与“幼稚鬼”霸道总裁时敛森(严禹豪饰)签订恋爱契约的故事。在契约的牵引下二人的恋爱正式拉开帷幕,林鹿总是误打误撞闯入时敛森的警戒区触犯界限,两人在一系列啼笑皆非、宠溺甜蜜的日常中逐渐走近彼此。

Stupidly cute "Serious King" Lin Lu (Song YiRen) due to younger brother illness which required expensive medical bill, enter into a love contract with the overbearing childish President Shi LianShen (Yan YuHao), unknownly LinLu already crosses LianShen boundary with some ridiculous ways, slowly sweetness overtake and things develop from there.

Preview:

Additional Links:

时光教会我爱你 Weibo

Song YiRen Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• LOL 1

@angelangie

i saw some scenes of this drama in instagram today :D SYR is adorable, but its still a bit hard form me to see her in an adult role...

From what I see the drama are very tropey but will be fun to watch when you have time :D

Spoiler

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie

i saw some scenes of this drama in instagram today :D SYR is adorable, but its still a bit hard form me to see her in an adult role...

From what I see the drama are very tropey but will be fun to watch when you have time :D

yea it wasnt that bad to be honest.....but the rest of the cast feel like a little lacking for me....

• LOL 2

first times i finish a drama on the first day of it airing :D lols i wonder how this person got it all in a go? :D 

• LOL 1

@angelangie where did you watch this???? all the episodes is out? hahaha...

So what's the verdict? :lol: 

Some of the scenes I see are very tropey.. including the bathroom scene :joy::scream:

28 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie where did you watch this???? all the episodes is out? hahaha...

So what's the verdict? :lol: 

Some of the scenes I see are very tropey.. including the bathroom scene :joy::scream:

lets see.....how many want the spoiler and how many dont.... :D

we have a good ending of course but how u want me to synopsis it with as little as possible....

i can tell u this their chemistry improve from Episode 13 / as they called it Season 2 Episode 1 onward, maybe because i find the guy hair styles more bearable for me....i didnt like his hair in the first 12 episodes that i watch.....

Song YiRen is good....they rely heavily on her if i may say so.....i might be bias seeing how i really like her to begin with.....but she is a natural flaw in this role of hers.....

i can see she fall into ease with all her co-star.......

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

So I am a little confused is it 24 episodes or 48 even the schedule show as 24 ep! Any update regards on this matter?

it is 24 as far as i can see.....im done with all the 24 episodes in just 1 day lols

• Like 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

it is 24 as far as i can see.....im done with all the 24 episodes in just 1 day lols

I haven’t even started can’t wait to binge watching lol.

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

I haven’t even started can’t wait to binge watching lol.

trust me...u just continue on :D i was telling myself okie im done with S1 and i should stop.....but then my hand just kept clicking 'Next'!!! i ended up sleeping around 2am or 3am in the morning :D 

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, angelangie said:

trust me...u just continue on :D i was telling myself okie im done with S1 and i should stop.....but then my hand just kept clicking 'Next'!!! i ended up sleeping around 2am or 3am in the morning :D 

Yeah that going to be i am off the next 4 days I am going to finish it in 2 days with out sleeping :sleeping: 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, it is  the cute sang sang! :D I haven't started ever night yet but I hear good things about it

yes if u never read the book then it is a pretty good one....if u read the book u will be gritting your teeth on certain parts...

and sangsang here is really CUTE :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/15/2018 at 3:02 AM, angelangie said:

yes if u never read the book then it is a pretty good one....if u read the book u will be gritting your teeth on certain parts...

and sangsang here is really CUTE :D

Are only 12 eps out? There's a lot of good kissing scenes.. I can't take the main girl seriously because she's too darn cute.

Edit there are 24-- two seasons, each season comprises 12 eps each.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone can anybody knows where we can watch with English sub? I’ve been watching in YouTube but no English sub and now I am dying to watch with English sub. Please anyone can help me... I love this drama the actors and actress are adorable they have a great chemistry ... hahaha I am skin shipping them

• Like 2

I finished 12 episodes last night. my eyes -_____-  

I have another 12 to go but I hear the last 12 is push and pull with a 3 year phase? @angelangie, since you finished. do you want to recap to me in spoiler tags? :D I can't find anything unique about this drama except the cuteness of the main girl.

• LOL 2