Quantcast

On 12/17/2018 at 12:32 PM, dobbying said:

There's a really long joint Japanese interview with In Guk and So Min- it was taken on the day of the production conference but was just released now

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2107149&articleNo=2107149

I had to rely on Google Translate, but even then you can really tell that they are both very intelligent actors who think about their roles deeply. They also gushed a lot about how great the atmosphere was while filming. 

Thanks for sharing @kdramaaddict212, I've voted now.

Thank you for sharing the article. Its crazy that until now, I cant move on yet with MooKang. I want to watch Highschool king of savy because I see in video clips how fun the role of SIG is there and the bts but sorry to say that I dont like the female lead!

I love the article eventhough, the translation is not that reliable but its clear in the article that both SIG and JSM love the environment while filming and everyone had fun and they laugh a lot. Its good too that our couple is well loved in dramabeans. I think there a lot of good and well loved dramas this year, so the votes will really be distributed among these well loved dramas. But for me, TSHLYE is the best. I just based on how it affect me. Then SIG and JSM of course is my all time fave couple. :blush:

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, hoyund said:

Aww, a group photo of them hanging out together. I miss them alot, even Woo-sang, ha.

Resulta ng larawan para sa i'm so happy gif crying

Resulta ng larawan para sa i'm so happy gif crying

FINALLY! SIG AND JSM IN ONE PICTURE AFTER 10DSAFLEGRHAOIHAFJ YEARS OF MOOKANG DROUGHT LOL JUST KIDDING. (WAIT IS THAT REALLY SIG? I didn't recognize him at all)

I miss them all!!!!!! 

SRSLY I'M REALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

FINALLY! SIG AND JSM IN ONE PICTURE AFTER 10DSAFLEGRHAOIHAFJ YEARS OF MOOKANG DROUGHT LOL JUST KIDDING. (WAIT IS THAT REALLY SIG?)

I know, right?! I thought I'd have to wait another decade before seeing them stand 3 feet from one another in the same photo.

I really enjoyed the long interview article that @dobbying posted earlier, but did anyone else find it odd that the lengthiest and most in-depth interview on the drama so far was in a Japanese magazine and not even a Korean one?! I know that SIG is really popular in Japan, but sheesh, why no love from the Korean media? :(

Alright, back to waiting another 5 years until another photo of MooKang is released....

(Btw, does anyone know when the Director Blu-ray DVD might be released? I'm curious how long it usually takes them to put those director's cut dvd's together & release them...)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Wow!  Im thankful that it didnt took us many years to wait for JSM and SIG get together and in one picture!!!! Im thankful that JSM is there because we all know that she’s always busy nowadays. Might as well they talked about the Director’s cut bluray dvd! Im happy that they are really close with the director! Im even happier that our MooKang couple reunited here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jung So Min had her first script reading for her new film. She's been so busy since the drama ended, her popularity has really been building since Father is Strange. 

Her co-star Junho was in my second favourite drama of the year, Just Between Lovers, and his character there actually reminds me of a softer version of Moo Young lol

https://www.soompi.com/article/1280635wpp/2pms-junho-jung-min-gather-first-script-reading-new-historical-film

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, dobbying said:

Jung So Min had her first script reading for her new film. She's been so busy since the drama ended, her popularity has really been building since Father is Strange. 

Her co-star Junho was in my second favourite drama of the year, Just Between Lovers, and his character there actually reminds me of a softer version of Moo Young lol

https://www.soompi.com/article/1280635wpp/2pms-junho-jung-min-gather-first-script-reading-new-historical-film

She is wearing the same outfit in the script reading as well as in her radio show. (Proof that she is indeed busy, no time for changing. But im really glad that she had time with her TSHLYE family) She deserve all that she has right now!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, hoyund said:

Aww, a group photo of them hanging out together. I miss them alot, even Woo-sang, ha.

OH MYYYY THIS MADE MY DAY!!!! I'm super happy that the TSHLYE squad hung out without us having to wait forever!!! MooKang in one photo after the drama finally!!! Thanks for this @dobbying!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dobbying said:

I just voted on Dramabeans!

I love love loooove the new photos and YES we've been waiting for ever! I am so happy they're sooo close (the cast I mean).

I've seen Just Between Lovers and I thought the same thing about Junho's character, there were some aspects of it that reminded me of MY. They have the same hair color too hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you everyone for The updates on mookang, i  was so Happy that somin got to join them for the get together this time!! It means that They Will all continue to be in touch and in. Good relationship With Each other:wub:

yeah To The blu ray being produced!

and yeah To somin first script reading, btw is It true that the film is going To be an erotic one? I saw someone saying that, but so far they Only say that IT is a comedy, so im not sure..

I hope seo inguk has a drama also after this! Would love To see his next project.. Take care everyone, New year is coming Already!

• Like 4

Hi, all! Someone was nice enough to give step-by-step instructions IN ENGLISH (yay!) on how to be a member of SIG's fan cafe! So just in case you guys would be interested, you may check out her post :wub:

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! CHEERS! :star:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone ! I can’t believe it's already been a month since the end of our drama ... although it's still in my heart. yesterday were aired the first episode in Japan,  Eriko Kitagawa (the original writer of the Japanese drama) , tweeted her impression on the Korean remake! she seems very surprised and loves the cast! she said beautiful things!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

That group photo of them having dinner was deleted by the actress who posted it in IG. I wonder why!? 

@kdramaislove0531I saw it too, I checked it as soon as read your post, I am wondering too right now.

• Sad 2

On 12/24/2018 at 6:03 PM, kdramaislove0531 said:

That group photo of them having dinner was deleted by the actress who posted it in IG. I wonder why!? 

Really? The photo was deleted? It was purely fun and friendly!

@alivingparadox24

• Sad 2
  • Confused 1

Aww that last picture is so cute! And its nice to know TSHLYE cast and crew have met up after the series wrapped up. It seems like they had so much fun. 

Okay for those who purchased TSHLYE DVD I contacted Yes24 a few days ago to see when they expect the DVD will be shipped out. They just informed me it usually takes a year to produce so it will come out November 2019! :bawling:

Honestly I am so stunned. I wish I had found out sooner. I would have still purchased it but I didn't think it would take an entire year to produce, especially for the amount of money we paid for it. 

Anyways I know its a little early but wishing you all a wonderful and safe New Year. I hope 2019 is a year filled with a lot of love, light and joy. Its been wonderful chatting with  TSHLYE and Mookang fans on the soompi forums and I look forward to news/discussions we will continue to have in 2019, especially around November/December 2019 when the DVD comes out :joy:

• Thanks 5