Quantcast

8 hours ago, primavera123 said:

@dobbying I can’t watch the video because it's not available in my country, what can I do? :bawling:

anyway thnx for sharing!! 

They didn't post anything that we haven't seen before. The video showing them singing in the studio that is shown on this page is below

The other video doesn't feature either SIG or JSM  and the 3rd video is the promo for episode 14.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, dobbying said:

There's a blog post that is a behind the scenes look at the making of the soundtrack for Hundred Million Stars. It  talks about the chemistry between Seo In Guk and Jung So Min. Per Naver translate:

The second OST was 'Star and Us', which became the talk of the town due to Seo In-guk and Jung So-min's participation in singing and writing lyrics. Two leading actors, Seo In-guk and Jung So-min, have shown a lot of signs of real-life chemistry. It was followed by OST, which not only participated in the singing of a duet song, but also the lyrics, which captured the emotions of the entire piece.

The real chemistry between the two actors also led to the recording scene. Seo In-guk, a singer-turned-songwriter, is said to have stayed after the recording, and has softened the atmosphere of the site, which may be awkward because Jung So-min has not had much experience in recording. The music video of the scene shows the atmosphere of the time.

http://blog.cj.net/2598

So SIG stayed there while JSM is recording her part? At first,  I thought they will record the song together (how lovely it is to see them looking at each other on the love,love,love part) but when it came out, its separated. So, its nice to know that while JSM is recording, SIG was there. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

They didn't post anything that we haven't seen before. The video showing them singing in the studio that is shown on this page is below

The other video doesn't feature either SIG or JSM  and the 3rd video is the promo for episode 14.

Really?? Oh I thought there was a video behind the scenes of recording! Thanks for the information!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

So SIG stayed there while JSM is recording her part? At first,  I thought they will record the song together (how lovely it is to see them looking at each other on the love,love,love part) but when it came out, its separated. So, its nice to know that while JSM is recording, SIG was there. 

I thought SIG and JSM recorded separately, so its nice To Know that They recorded The same day and seo inguk was There to support her, Thats very nice of him :wub:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, namidajanai said:

I thought SIG and JSM recorded separately, so its nice To Know that They recorded The same day and seo inguk was There to support her, Thats very nice of him :wub:

This reminds me of when Jung So Min said that Seo In Guk came to set to support her on her first day of filming, even though he wasn't filming any scenes that day. 

We didn't get to see a lot of their interactions on BTS until the last few episodes, so I'm really hoping the blu ray comes through! It's the first time I've ordered one but I couldn't resist lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

@dobbying upon ordering, proceed to payment and pay?  or after the deadline, when all the orders are counted and if it reach the minimum 1000? 

You need to pay in advance, but will get refunded if they don't meet the amount of orders needed for production. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sorry I haven't been that active, i have missed a lot of things including SIG fan meeting. I am really happy that he got the chance to talk about TSHLYE. and to discuss about some of the scenes that we loved the most. 

I can't believe it is almost a month that the show ended.

I found another brilliant video on MooKang love story.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The directors cut blu ray has been confirmed!! :D:D:D

Yay for more BTS and MooKang couple content!! :wub: The cast usially end up getting together for a commentator recording too!

The price will go up after December 18th though so now is the time to order if you haven't yet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@dobbying OMG, thank you for sharing this great news! After a crappy day, you don't understand how much I'm rejoicing now!

I'm literally on the 10th time rewatching the whole drama now, and I'm amazed myself why I'm not sick of the show yet, ha.

Though I'm sure it's hard to get the three main actors together again to comment for the Blu-ray, I really hope that at least SIG & JSM get together to share their views on certain, memorable MooKang scenes as it would be so much more meaningful than them recording their comments separately.

I've read that these types of Blu-ray Director's Cut DVD's are usually only subbed in Japanese though, do you know if this is true? I've had no other experience buying these korean director's cut dvd's before....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dobbying said:

The directors cut blu ray has been confirmed!! :D:D:D

Yay for more BTS and MooKang couple content!! :wub: The cast usially end up getting together for a commentator recording too!

The price will go up after December 18th though so now is the time to order if you haven't yet.

Waaaa best news on monday morning (for me)!!   I’m really happy!, @hoyund me too, i’ve Watched 10000 times my favourite scenes, and I’m never get bored, every time I have the same emotions. I think the Blu Ray it will be subbed in English too, it’s impossibile that it will be just in Japanese, because they shipping worldwide.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, hoyund said:

I really hope that at least SIG & JSM get together to share their views on certain, memorable MooKang scenes as it would be so much more meaningful than them recording their comments separately.

Awww I hope so, too! BTIMFL director's cut included a couple pictorial of JSM and Lee Min Ki. They also did a commentary of all crucial scenes together. I hope the producers will also do the same for JSM and SIG. 

I've had no other experience buying these korean director's cut dvd's before....

I'm not really sure but I've read somewhere that they will be releasing the director's cut in 3 languages (English, Japanese, and Chinese (?))

I'm literally on the 10th time rewatching the whole drama now, and I'm amazed myself why I'm not sick of the show yet, ha.

Me too :((((((((((((((( I've been pestering my friends to watch this show since TSHLYE ended but none of them seems to understand my love for this drama.

• Like 2

Hey guys, dramabeans has their annual 2018 favorites list 100 million stars and Mookang are nominated in a few categories. Go vote! 

2018 beanie awards. Vote now

Also, as Teachermok mentioned there is a post on dramabeans about Jung so min. If you haven't already  send some love her way after voting :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's a really long joint Japanese interview with In Guk and So Min- it was taken on the day of the production conference but was just released now

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2107149&articleNo=2107149

I had to rely on Google Translate, but even then you can really tell that they are both very intelligent actors who think about their roles deeply. They also gushed a lot about how great the atmosphere was while filming. 

Thanks for sharing @kdramaaddict212, I've voted now.

• Thanks 3

I'm not sure if this is applicable for only those who purchased the DVD but anyone who understands and is able to write in Korean please go to and register at the cafe daum website and post questions for the actors, director and writer about TSHLYE. Hopefully they will address your questions on the Bluray 

Cafedaum website

• Like 2