Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... yes, please keep it to PG level chingus! we are all drama lovers, not crazy ajummahs. hahahahha....

Are you sure we aren’t already crazy ?  I’m a Certified PAC member :joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... yes, please keep it to PG level chingus! we are all drama lovers, not crazy ajummahs. hahahahha....

and yes, day 2 gif was from good witch and that kiss has all sorts of hilarious results because the guy has this idea that he kind of wants to be a monk! so an innocent accidental kiss has him all confused especially when she doesn't remember at all as she was basically asleep!!!! :lol:

day 3 kiss ... @triplem ~ what is the theme for this one? office kiss? c

wonder what the guy who pressed the lift button thought? should I go down the stairs? call office security? :sweatingbullets:

i should have been aware because of this click bait worthy i almost have my boss see this gif . my goodness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

It is the Oppa from @triplem's dp. I have only seen him in Personal taste. I don't know... @Lmangla This is cruel. These are all your favourites. LOL.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Lol! @Lmangla I call it the scene stealer Kiss as the couple weren’t the main OTP but had many scene stealing Moments . Yes it took place in an office building   :D

laugh leaf Interesting..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

It was a very popular TvN  drama . Not from this year 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wonder what the guy who pressed the lift button thought? should I go down the stairs? call office security? :sweatingbullets:

More clues since it seems hard - the guy closed the lift but his colleagues reopen to keep seeing 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, cenching said:
4 hours ago, dotonly said:

Hidden message: please dont skip your meal time.

Who care about any meal when they have each other lip to "eat"??? :innocent:

kekeke... @cenching ~ this is what happens when you are in a drama slump. @dotonly sees food poster while I wonder about the poor office colleague who has to react to some random folks kissing in the lift. :lol:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Are you sure we aren’t already crazy ?  I’m a Certified PAC member :joy:

not all of us!!! :P

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

It is the Oppa from @triplem's dp. I have only seen him in Personal taste. I don't know... @Lmangla This is cruel. These are all your favourites. LOL.

.... kekeke.... even I haven't seen most of these gifs and so didn't know day 1 or day 3! all different choices that were suggested and @triplem created the gif....

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

A couple of gifs are my biases but I went for variety trying to cover different genres , old & new shows as well as a couple of suggestions from @LyraYoo

I think there will be some most of you can definitely Guess . Winks !

Today’s one is due to my current oppa obsession  :P

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

This one... it's like I know it, but I don't know it.... hmmmm :huh:

ETA:

If I do a research and found the answer, does that count? or considered cheating? Coz I found the answer, hahahaaa.... Well, I haven't watched the show! I know it's a popular one, but I just haven't gotten the chance to watch it. Must be busy then so was very selective with the dramas I watched. Unlike now :P even have time to participate in events.

My answer:

Spoiler

Another Miss Oh

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem

Reveal hidden contents

yes...ahahahahah

@ktcjdrama I have not watch the drama in full either - I only zoom in on his cuts :D . I know a lot of people raved about the main OTP and rightly so...but  I just like him only  :tounge_xd:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

yes...ahahahahah

@ktcjdrama I have not watch the drama in full either - I only zoom in on his cuts :D . I know a lot of people raved about the main OTP and rightly so...but  I just like him only  :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

Another Oh Hae Young? I didn’t watch this drama though.

• Like 7

Spoiler

I also started it but it didn’t hold my interest for some reason although I really like Eric oppa.  maybe KJS oppa can entice me to continue..

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 6

I don't know if I watched that drama, but I remember a scene like this.

And based on experience, most of you are sometimes crazy ahjummas. :smirk::D But very funny ahjummas aswell.

• Haha 5