Quantcast
angelangie

[OFFICIAL] (NingQue)Chen Fei Yu ❤ (SangSang) Song YiRen (NingSang) ~EverNight couple~

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie @pangia  you guys remember when Chen PiPi discussed the object fate, NQ said he would flirt with it, sleep with it so they can be one. Now isn’t he doing just that . Lol lol lol 

I haven’t gotten the chance to make the GIF yet so please bare with me chingu’s.

Omg..hahaha I remember  that! I was giggling behind the screen. Hahaha cant wait for your gif!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

im going to do that but u need to wait till im off work....i cant do that during work lols :P

but i can tell u one thing.....Song YiRen complain that Chen FeiYu love to hit ppl as his negative habits and Chen FeiYu retorted that 'Only with you' :D:D 

lols......well he had already been sleeping with it as long as i can remember lols....

OMO..."only with you" @$%#$$ I'm dead! Can he be any sweeter to her hahaha..all of these teasing is soooo cute! Omg I just love love their height differences and how he loves to tease her about it. 

Btw made this today

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, pangia said:

OMO..."only with you" @$%#$$ I'm dead! Can he be any sweeter to her hahaha..all of these teasing is soooo cute! Omg I just love love their height differences and how he loves to tease her about it. 

yes their interaction and jib with each other is apparent .... they are pretty much comfortable with each other....while they didnt develop into Real....but i love to see them develop a good frienship nevertheless :) 

• Like 3

lols.....okie here we are :D give me a lil credit yea if you guys post it else where :P i might translate wrongly as some of it i just translate it loosely.....been a long times since i did any translations for real :)

~u cant leave her and she cant leave you~

SongYiRen: Can ask me first?
Reporter: Yes yes
SongYiRen: Pls list down my 3 good points
Chen FeiYu: Your 3 good points, 1-height, 2-weight, 3-petite
SongYiRen: What is the stupiest thing you think i did? Ok stupidly cute
Chen FeiYu: I think there is nothing you did that is stupidly cute but maybe stupid
Everyday also you will did something stupid.
SongYiRen: 3 sentences to describe your first impression on me, and what make you abolish that thought now?
Chen FeiYu: First you are very quiet, 2nd very polite, 3rd you said very little, oh yes that is also very quiet, oh yea you eat very little. Ever since we started filming, I think these 3 points are gone, especially the 3rd one
SongYiRen: Pls list down my 3 disadvantages
Chen FeiYu: Too short, too heavy & bad tempered
Song YiRen: What is the thing you really can't stand me during filming that causes you mental break down.
Chen FeiYu: When reharsing its a little low due to the height and always reaches your head instead. The one that causes me mental break was during the part where I need to go thru the wiring where I need to pull out a gadgets and also I have lots of stuff at my back, someone sat at my back and no matter how they pull the wire it wont budge.
SOng YiRen: During a difficult journey, who will you choose to give up?
Chen FeiYu: Will choose SangSang

~~~~
Chen FeiYu: Ok now I want to start asking questions
Chen FeiYu: Pls list down my 3 good points
Song YiRen: Tall, big face, big hands
Chen FeiYu: What kinds of good points is 'Big Face'
Song YiRen: It will be more obvious / eyes catching.
Chen FeiYu: What is the thing you most envious of me? I think you envy my height the most.
Song YiRen: Yes, height.
Chen FeiYu: When do you think I'm at my coolest, and what can curl my limits?
Song YiRen: Anything also can restrict it.
Song YiRen: You dont have much value
Chen FeiYu: Describe 3 of your first impression of me, and what make you think otherwise now.
Song YiRen: Everything gone, first times when I meet him, felt he was really ok, very gentlemen, ask you whether you want to eat this or that, now no more, now if he saw me coming he will if there is a car coming towards us, and kick me onto the road.
Chen FeiYu: ~Sigh~ hmmmm
Chen FeiYu: Pls list down my 3 bad points
Song YiRen: Long face, small eyes....emmmm....oh....love to hit ppl!
Chen FeiYu: That is only because its you
Chen FeiYu: What is the thing that you can't stand me the most during filming?
Chen FeiYu: I think the most thing you can't stand is because of the height, as when we need to film something you are unable to be in the same frame.
Song YiRen: Yes, and whenever we reharse he will roll his eyes.
Chen FeiYu: During the most critical moment who will you choose.
Song YiRen: Most prorbably still NingQue

8 hours ago, pangia said:

Btw made this today

hi are you able to do one with the cross over from modern to NingSang in real?

a mix in between their character to the modern pictures something like that :) 

• Thanks 7

@angelangie AAAAWWWWW.... these two are too cute.... teasing each other all the time..... They make a great team!  :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie AAAAWWWWW.... these two are too cute.... teasing each other all the time..... They make a great team!  :wub:

yes that they are.......i just thought u guys might love it too :) since i did laugh at their reaction towards each other :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@angelangie OMO! Can I kiss you? Cus that's so what I wanted to do right this moment when I saw that YOU translated the whole interview. Haha

Thank u soooooo very much and yes I will work on a modern and historical crossover photo for these two cuties.  

Also may I have your person to put the translations into the video and upload for the rest of the fans to watch? I will definitely credit you hun! I really think fans will enjoy this a lot!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, pangia said:

@angelangie OMO! Can I kiss you? Cus that's so what I wanted to do right this moment when I saw that YOU translated the whole interview. Haha

Thank u soooooo very much and yes I will work on a modern and historical crossover photo for these two cuties.  

Also may I have your person to put the trandlation into the video and upload for the rest of the fans to watch? I will definitely credit you hun! I really think fans will enjoy this a lot!

go ahead lols :) 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, pangia said:

@angelangie thank you dear! Is there any preferred photos of them you wanted me to edit with? Or do you want me to choose?

your choice my dear :) i just want both of them in the modern garb n then one in their NingQue and SangSang :) 

preferable the NingQue and SangSang is one with lovey dovey look :D take ur times my dear :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pangia said:

I put it into a video and add some extra scene in there too lol

im too lazy to explore the options lols....i do have some tools that i can sub it according to the timing but too lazy lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, pangia said:

@angelangie lol it's ok. I get that, it is time-consuming so no worries, just the text is good enough.  

yea i was rushing thru it.....so that i can watch my 'Fluttering Warning' :D 

• LOL 1

guys i know most of us are sadden by the news that Chen FeiYu will not return to JiangYe S2 :( likewise same for me too....but hey at least lets us celebrate what we have for now k? 

and at least in S1 we managed to get to know this awesome actor, and the chemistry he brought with Song YiRen is just so amazing it is honestly hard for us to see anyone else as NingQue and be with SangSang too......but lets us all support what ever happen and enjoy what is left of S1 :) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I will continue to treasure season 1. I love them both. I wishes they change SYR too becuss it will not feel right when I see SYR with another guy.:dissapointed:

They borh will be my NingSang forever.

I love the show. Let put more couple clips and picture on the thread! 

:blush:

• Sad 1

@angelangie I agree hehe... I guess for me.. I need time to regroup. 

Overall Ever Night is a good production, so I'm still going to be here celebrating the show... 

Dsq8XQIVYAAhxcb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm also sad about it but yes, at least we got to know NangSang and CFY with SYR is life! They're just tooo adore and wish they will collab again in the future. 

@angelangie I hope you like this edit. 

Hmmmm...I'm thinking about doing a crossover between past ans present fanvid for NangSang. What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2018 at 9:42 PM, mei2018 said:

I will continue to treasure season 1. I love them both. I wishes they change SYR too becuss it will not feel right when I see SYR with another guy.:dissapointed:

They borh will be my NingSang forever.

I love the show. Let put more couple clips and picture on the thread! 

:blush:

I'm definitely with you. The new guy and her will never be NangSang. And yes please whatever you guys find of them .  I'll contine to make fanvid and photo edits of them :blush:

• Like 2