Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

@epinklyn, thanks for the pics! CFY really doesnt like to take selfies, does he? His 'selfies' are all not good, IMHO :D ..or not aiming at his face or something. But I like it . I honestly dont really like it if a guy is showing selfies of himself :P . I dont like that myself either :D

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, thanks for the pics! CFY really doesnt like to take selfies, does he? His 'selfies' are all not good, IMHO :D ..or not aiming at his face or something. But I like it . I honestly dont really like it if a guy is showing selfies of himself :P . I dont like that myself either :D

Yes me too! Maybe this similarity is what makes us to be his fans :joy: dont like selfie and dont like a guy who like selfie either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh yeah, me too! I have to share those to weibo to watch it properly. Do you want the weibo link? I specially made acc in weibo just for share video from youku LOL

@angelangie 

Interview from the China Literature Award.

Weibo link: https://fx.weico.net/share/57549461.html?weibo_id=4338570795716587

And this intervew about NQ character and filming process

Weibo link: 

https://fx.weico.net/share/57548868.html?weibo_id=4338404881373008

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Fan video of SYR n CFY in the launching EN. The black umbrella is really really BIG 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg5OTk3MTA2OA

Ever Night Introduction Event

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkyOTMxNzkwMA

That video Ever Night Introduction Event, feels like i was watching IT launching event :P, just a short filming process video and main cast introduction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if he is still in China? He uses Instragram so does that means he is outside China? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Does anyone know if he is still in China? He uses Instragram so does that means he is outside China? 

Dont know really about this though, maybe he use VPN tools to make it happen :phew:

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, epinklyn said:

Someone in CFY's family took a video of him playing Ipad on CNY, most probably he try to teach his auntie or grandpa about gadget, like what i always do when i meet my big family, i am like their IT staff in family LOL.

https://fx.weico.net/share/57419492.html?weibo_id=4338171023818016

And isn't he already used to helping elders with gadgets in the community centers around his school in the US? :D

• Like 2

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Fan video of SYR n CFY in the launching EN. The black umbrella is really really BIG 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg5OTk3MTA2OA

Ever Night Introduction Event

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkyOTMxNzkwMA

There's a point at the EN launching event when it looks like CFY was kissing SYR's head. He was probably only touching his own hand with his nose, but nevertheless it made my shipper heart flutter LOL. 

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, caranita said:

And isn't he already used to helping elders with gadgets in the community centers around his school in the US? :D

Oh i forgot about that, things that elder like to ask is setting bigger keyboard, talk time package, how to buy online, internet setting, etc... 

8 hours ago, caranita said:

There's a point at the EN launching event when it looks like CFY was kissing SYR's head. He was probably only touching his own hand with his nose, but nevertheless it made my shipper heart flutter LOL. 

Yeah i rewind that scene to ensure but hiks we got nothin LOL, he really just rubing his nose wth his hand #viewersAreSoDissapointed

• LOL 4

How can someone make this originally-funny-picture become like-seducing one :joy:  or is it just me :tounge_xd: what do you think @rhaps LOL

Check out @peachnoona’s Tweet:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

How can someone make this originally-funny-picture become like-seducing one :joy:  or is it just me :tounge_xd: what do you think @rhaps LOL

Well...I've always tried to think that he is an 18 years old boy :phew: 

..although sometimes that doesnt work :joy:

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Wow it become a trend to ask an autograph on cellphone :joy:

Seriously?

Did CFY give his autograph to fans on their handphones ?

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, rhaps said:

Well...I've always tried to think that he is an 18 years old boy :phew: 

..although sometimes that doesnt work :joy:

Seriously?

Did CFY give his autograph to fans on their handphones ?

In the video i shared in here, fans asked for his autographs on wallet and red pocket (Hung Bao), he even asked, on wallet? Oh well LOL fans nowadays...

Yeah his face is so so mature but still have youthful vibe, like Dang EnXi not even looked like a 13 y.o girl. Well 2 months to go into 19 years old young man :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

In the video i shared in here, fans asked for his autographs on wallet and red pocket (Hung Bao), he even asked, on wallet? Oh well LOL fans nowadays...

Yeah his face is so so mature but still have youthful vibe, like Dang EnXi not even looked like a 13 y.o girl. Well 2 months to go into 19 years old young man :wub:

Oh I see

Sorry I havent had time to watch the newest video. But having one in a wallet is actually a good idea, as long as the handwriting is good *LOL* . It feels like having an authentic material from a celebrity :P .

Yeah, CFY and DE are very mature. If I didnt know about them, then I would think that he was 21-23, while DE was around 17 yrs old. Usually people with mature appearence also have mature personalities. At least that's what I see in real life. I read somewhere that DE's acting was mature too, so I'm curious to watch her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CKG short documentary of Legend of Demon Cat: Building the Tang Dynasty City Chang An, for CNY special screening in US

"7 years of life, it is all worth it..." Said Chen Kai Ge. 

Cant imagine how proud his family, how CKG can create one of Tang Dynasty culture become alive for China's youth! Really one hell of CKG's signature project and inheritence for China's film, cultural and tourism industry.

Check out @MsA_kmh’s Tweet:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Look at those firm hand with muscles, strong enough to lift SYR with one hand :wub:

img-c1d56146025a10aa39166bfc0cba9083.jpg

Cr. As tagged

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

CFY and family back to Beijing from Sanya Holiday 20190212. Cr to isecretfruit on instagram and 乐乐不吃雨 on weibo

Screenshot-20190213-202521-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190213-202537-Instagram.jpg

img-3c33aceaf29e43763cfc524bc47bad32.jpg

Spoiler

img-0c5aca77f100a3702a22876aadceecf5.jpg

img-ba637f889e6618d7583c737e4d1104b3.jpg

• Like 2

Stills from airport 171107 from Guiyang to Beijing. Credit to @sunny_arthur777, @A_yuq, @SYRUPPYYY_,@camelotForArthur, @fleeu, @arthur17岁后的成长录 on weibo.

2zl2mgwow88jip54cx6nz3bkm.jpg

3t2ifvh0oaarwd8syqwqcv6kk.jpg

5kkdr6l3tzneiysa9g5q6evjs.jpg

Spoiler

1calqhg0gk6b1nbqwnwsel60l.jpg

1gu2eitk9v576dp9xoyzp655r.jpg

1kz5oqtuasyg2qtboqj58yoig.jpg

1nke8sbu19vmqkyqb6sj4xtxa.jpg

2erhrq6ln75tdyvkfl6bzm9wi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2