Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i saw some short clips on youtube, actually CFY want a girl right? because he really want to have a little sister, but finally he got twins of boy LOL, and the boys are really something, i wish i can watch the full eps of this reality show :bawling:

Really? I dont know, there is no eng sub. Ah yes, that makes sense, since there are no girls in the family, except for his mom

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@pad-hari my friends! I have a big present for you and for everyone including me of course :joy:. I found video of CFY speaking English! In the video he is teaching English with the word "Secret" as related with his "Secret Fruit" Movie. Enjoy!

Credit to uploader on Youtube.

LOL thanks!

That's the one that I watched, but I dont think I watched it on youtube. Btw, did he shoot that for Secret Fruit movie? I've been wondering why he suddenly taught English :P .

Yes, his English is very good and fluent, isnt it? Sometimes I wonder what if he got an opportunity to act in an American movie. He should have no problems there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Really? I dont know, there is no eng sub. Ah yes, that makes sense, since there are no girls in the family, except for his mom

LOL thanks!

That's the one that I watched, but I dont think I watched it on youtube. Btw, did he shoot that for Secret Fruit movie? I've been wondering why he suddenly taught English :P .

Yes, his English is very good and fluent, isnt it? Sometimes I wonder what if he got an opportunity to act in an American movie. He should have no problems there.

In this one he said he want a lil sister, he even buy hair accessories.

The teaching video is not part of the Secret Fruit movie, maybe because the movie related to school, so they shoot for educational purpose as one of marketing campaign.

I love his accent, not too western like an english or american native but also not like english-asian accent, at first i dont recognize it was his voice, it sound familiar but since the voice is too fluent so i didnt expect it hahaha. 

I really looking forward for his new project in modern life series or movie other than "With You", and maybe one day he can be a guest star in Jackie Chan or Stephen Chow movie (since they always include new comers to join their production) or maybe hollywood movie (but this one still can wait another 5-10 years maybe)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

In this one he said he want a lil sister, he even buy hair accessories.

The teaching video is not part of the Secret Fruit movie, maybe because the movie related to school, so they shoot for educational purpose as one of marketing campaign.

I love his accent, not too western like an english or american native but also not like english-asian accent, at first i dont recognize it was his voice, it sound familiar but since the voice is too fluent so i didnt expect it hahaha. 

I see, thanks! Ahahahaha, that's cute. Probably he is bored already with all males. Anyway, he seems to like kids. 

I recognized his voice right away :P . Yes, his accent is very good, isnt it? He switches between English and Mandarin back and forth seamlessly. I wasnt surprised that he was very fluent, because he has already attended school in USA. I read somewhere that he also went to an international school in junior high (please cmiiw). Usually, people can learn language faster when they were young.

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I really looking forward for his new project in modern life series or movie other than "With You", and maybe one day he can be a guest star in Jackie Chan or Stephen Chow movie (since they always include new comers to join their production) or maybe hollywood movie (but this one still can wait another 5-10 years maybe)

I prefer him in period dramas, because I like the genre more. I'm okay with a modern movie, because it's shorter. Still, I'm fine with everything if it is good and not an idol drama genre :P

Yup, looking forward to his future projects

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I see, thanks! Ahahahaha, that's cute. Probably he is bored already with all males. Anyway, he seems to like kids. 

I recognized his voice right away :P . Yes, his accent is very good, isnt it? He switches between English and Mandarin back and forth seamlessly. I wasnt surprised that he was very fluent, because he has already attended school in USA. I read somewhere that he also went to an international school in junior high (please cmiiw). Usually, people can learn language faster when they were young.

best period of times to teach kids language is when they are baby lols :D 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I prefer him in period dramas, because I like the genre more. I'm okay with a modern movie, because it's shorter. Still, I'm fine with everything if it is good and not an idol drama genre :P

Yup, looking forward to his future projects

He just went to USA in age 15 right, but his accent and pronounciation already accurate, so you must be right that he have studied in international school on junior high school. CKG n CH really have prepared their kids well, havent they?

Actually i also love wuxia drama, but he has two wuxia drama in a row, that was too tiring, so maybe he can try one modern drama or history drama, i dont mind :wub: after that back to wuxia one :tounge_xd:

Or maybe a play in stage, yesterday CFY and his dad n mom watched a play, starred Vicky Chao, CMIIW.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

He just went to USA in age 15 right, but his accent and pronounciation already accurate, so you must be right that he have studied in international school on junior high school. CKG n CH really have prepared their kids well, havent they?

Actually i also love wuxia drama, but he has two wuxia drama in a row, that was too tiring, so maybe he can try one modern drama or history drama, i dont mind :wub: after that back to wuxia one :tounge_xd:

Yeah, CKG and CH consider education as very important and choose the best for their sons. It's good to hear it. 

I love wuxia and adventure,  and they are my reasons to watch C dramas :P  over the K ones. I dont mind him acting in wuxia or fantasy wuxia again in the future, as long as the story and action is good . Of course, I'm gonna be bored if the story is more or less similar, so if he can act in something different, then I'll be happy . Something adventurous will be nice ;) :D

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Or maybe a play in stage, yesterday CFY and his dad n mom watched a play, starred Vicky Chao, CMIIW.

Ah, I read that in weibo too. It is when they were caught by fans, right? I thought that they were watching a movie

• Like 1

Dont know really though, I search on dictionary the word "huàjù" means modern drama or stage play so... But the seating is not like a regular theatre, so i presume it is stage play.

话剧〔話劇〕
huàjù
NOUNmodern drama; stage play

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190128-145005-Weibo-Intl.jp

img-ffc2d346c740f8b65704f91565649362.jpg

• Like 3

Our CFY back to gym, gain some muscles :wub:

Screenshot-20190128-152408-Instagram.jpg

7d5z30a4n67wgcu2umh6ijufh.jpg

Edited by epinklyn
Adding an image
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@pad-hari my friends! I have a big present for you and for everyone including me of course :joy:. I found video of CFY speaking English! In the video he is teaching English with the word "Secret" as related with his "Secret Fruit" Movie. Enjoy!

Credit to uploader on Youtube.

His pronounciation is good. He could have a program teaching English to kids. May be a word/day. This way we can see him through the yeat while, he is back in school.:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I love wuxia and adventure,  and they are my reasons to watch C dramas :P  over the K ones. I dont mind him acting in wuxia or fantasy wuxia again in the future, as long as the story and action is good . Of course, I'm gonna be bored if the story is more or less similar, so if he can act in something different, then I'll be happy . Something adventurous will be nice ;) :D

Yeah i also love wuxia, fantasy, adventure, detective story, and i want CFY act as a detective, and he is suitable as Shinichi Kudo in Detective Conan, like in this picture :tounge_xd:

Screenshot-20190128-154121-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 2

On 1/28/2019 at 4:22 PM, epinklyn said:

Dont know really though, I search on dictionary the word "huàjù" means modern drama or stage play so... But the seating is not like a regular theatre, so i presume it is stage play.

话剧〔話劇〕
huàjù
NOUNmodern drama; stage play

Credit as tagged.

Ah I see. I thought that that was a movie theater :p . It's good if he is still can go around without being surrounded by fans 

On 1/28/2019 at 4:43 PM, epinklyn said:

Yeah i also love wuxia, fantasy, adventure, detective story, and i want CFY act as a detective, and he is suitable as Shinichi Kudo in Detective Conan, like in this picture :tounge_xd:

LOL .. CFY as Shinici Kudo is a detective is interesting. But dont u think that he'll be too standout as one?  :P . He wont be suitable as a secret agent or a spy too

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Ah I see. I thought that that was a movie theater :p . It's good if he is still can go around without being surrounded by fans 

LOL .. CFY as Shinici Kudo is a detective is interesting. But dont u think that he'll be too standout as one?  :P . He wont be suitable as a secret agent or a spy too

I think since they went to a stage play building, and it is not an usual place to hang out, many people usually go to mall or movie theatre, so the ones who go to stage play buildong either really fond of art, art student or people who work in art business, like CFY's family, so they quite safe around there, i think the ones who post the picture are not his fans, they just took pictures and shared in social media.

Off topic but still related, i think it is confirmed that his family house is in Beijing, since they watched the play in Beijing, reported by fan in weibo. 

Noooo i want him as a secret agent, he will undercover as a student LOL, yeah maybe like 21 Jump Street, but i prefer the setting in Republican Era than in modern era.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think since they went to a stage play building, and it is not an usual place to hang out, many people usually go to mall or movie theatre, so the ones who go to stage play buildong either really fond of art, art student or people who work in art business, like CFY's family, so they quite safe around there, i think the ones who post the picture are not his fans, they just took pictures and shared in social media.

Off topic but still related, i think it is confirmed that his family house is in Beijing, since they watched the play in Beijing, reported by fan in weibo. 

The pic seems unclear, though ..I thought that they were posted by fans ? 

You're right. I've only watched a stage theater performance twice in my life. That was a good one, but when I checked the schedule of next performances, they seemed too artsy for me. Yeah, I guess it's not a usual place for hang out. 

Noooo i want him as a secret agent, he will undercover as a student LOL, yeah maybe like 21 Jump Street, but i prefer the setting in Republican Era than in modern era.

Well ..I just thought that he attracts too much attention, because he is very tall and elegant , hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

The pic seems unclear, though ..I thought that they were posted by fans ? 

You're right. I've only watched a stage theater performance twice in my life. That was a good one, but when I checked the schedule of next performances, they seemed too artsy for me. Yeah, I guess it's not a usual place for hang out. 

Well ..I just thought that he attracts too much attention, because he is very tall and elegant , hahaha. 

Ah yeah maybe n maybe not, the pics tooked and posted by fans, but i thought if the ones who took the pictures were his fans, they should be ask for photos and get a clearer one, or maybe they were too shy or afraid of his dad LOL, CH also has a pair of sharp eyes since she once also an antagonist. They all afraid getting nearer so they just sneaked silently took pictures.

Ah i get you now hahhaa, yeah he is just too stand out and has an elegant charisma, but in Ever Night he can be a poor Ning Que, and also has a charisma and become a rich man of Mr. Thirteen. So i believe he can do anything, of course with make up and hair styles LOL.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah yeah maybe n maybe not, the pics tooked and posted by fans, but i thought if the ones who took the pictures were his fans, they should be ask for photos and get a clearer one, or maybe they were too shy or afraid of his dad LOL, CH also has a pair of sharp eyes since she once also an antagonist. They all afraid getting nearer so they just sneaked silently took pictures.

Ah i get you now hahhaa, yeah he is just too stand out and has an elegant charisma, but in Ever Night he can be a poor Ning Que, and also has a charisma and become a rich man of Mr. Thirteen. So i believe he can do anything, of course with make up and hair styles LOL.

I've never watched dramas of his mom :P . From the pics, he has a lot of similarities with her

Well, actually everything can happen in dramas :P . All secret agents are handsome and and pretty there. I just thought that CFY was also very tall, so it would be harder to mingle around and try to look 'ordinary' *LOL*. Yet, I agree with you that he can be good as anything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another older article on CFY. (Again, in Mandarin, so Google chrome is your best friend hehe)

http://www.mcchina.com/view/idol/20170428-78623.shtml

Parts of the article's content is similar to the other one I shared here before: CFY is a very-disciplined person, he plans his daily activities ahead of time and is a strict time-manager. I admire him for disciplining himself on his mobile phone use (something that I'm still not doing well LOL).

Some new highlights:

- At Tabor, he participated in a few voluntary works like helping elders in a welfare centre and reading book to kindergarten students. Ha, no wonder he seems quite experienced when dealing with children in that reality show! :D

- He values education highly. Well, no surprise here -_-

Edited to add: 

Judging from his character, I can picture him as a producer one day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks a lot for the article, @caranita

Wow ..he is very mature. And he was still 17 years old when he was doing this interview, right? Really .. really has my respect here.

14 hours ago, caranita said:

Parts of the article's content is similar to the other one I shared here before: CFY is a very-disciplined person, he plans his daily activities ahead of time and is a strict time-manager. I admire him for disciplining himself on his mobile phone use (something that I'm still not doing well LOL).

This is something that I can not do well either . My schedule is a mess *LOL* .. and I've been trying for yeaaaarrss  . I'm so envy with anyone who can do that, and CFY is still a teenager :P 

14 hours ago, caranita said:

Some new highlights:

- At Tabor, he participated in a few voluntary works like helping elders in a welfare centre and reading book to kindergarten students. Ha, no wonder he seems quite experienced when dealing with children in that reality show! :D

- He values education highly. Well, no surprise here -_-

Edited to add: 

Judging from his character, I can picture him as a producer one day. 

It's not easy to handle elders, and only softhearted people like handling little kids. But he seems to be a very patient boy, so perhaps he wont have problems with charity works like that.

Yes, I agree with you,  @caranita. He can be a producer or a director. He should be able to manage things well and to plan ahead. His way of thinking is also methodically .

I really love this part :

"No matter what career you are in, you must first feed yourself. If there is extra money, the first will honor the parents, the second will help some people who need help, from a young age to see Mom and Dad doing charity, I think I will do the same."

Not every young people think about their elders and charity when they have money, seriously. His parents have taught him well. I hope his brother has the same way of thinking.

And love this part too :

When I am with my family and friends, I will definitely not use my mobile phone to brush my friends circle and Weibo

Btw, I like all of his clothes, here

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you so much @caranita for the article, you can share more old article about him, there is something we can learn from him seriously!

How come my google chrome cant translate the article :bawling: my internet connection is excellent right now but the translation process keep on loading huksss...

Can someone screen shot the translated article for me, thank you so much :wub:

I cant believe that i am really admire this kid, CFY in such young age but really have an old soul, really really rare! This kind of character and personality surely resembles with any succesfull person like Jack Ma, Warren Buffet, and etc... They strict to their self, they challenge their self, and they prove it to their self. How can i am not attracted to him....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1