Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah you make a point! Yes yes the way he talk like that, surely look so arrogant and so much pride and cockiness, when I saw his clip attending last year Paris Men Fashion Week, he really look arrogant, that is my first impression, but after watching other clip in youtube, especially interview or fans/press conference, we can truly see what kind of person he is. So calm and mature.

yes it is the way you talk sometimes especially your expression....i notice all these because we had been hammer with communications skills at work....so i always took a step back whenever i speak to ppl.....i let their gestures and actions talk for themselves and then i listen to their words too...

this way you can judge their presentations better.....and also you will also be able to better interpret their answers 

this is what you call communication skills....im not at my best and i'm also still learning at my age lols how to communicate better :) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yes it is the way you talk sometimes especially your expression....i notice all these because we had been hammer with communications skills at work....so i always took a step back whenever i speak to ppl.....i let their gestures and actions talk for themselves and then i listen to their words too...

this way you can judge their presentations better.....and also you will also be able to better interpret their answers 

this is what you call communication skills....im not at my best and i'm also still learning at my age lols how to communicate better :) 

Thank you for the skill sharing, not at your best, but you can share to us the knowledge, this is very meaningful @angelangie, really i learn many things in this forum, not only discuss about actors and films, but we get something better. I like communication skill, something that i am not good at. I like the american series Lie to Me, how the main character able to see clearly about other people mind, from their gestures, the way they talking, like you said before. Really interesting! Sometimes i also watch people but sometimes when i need it haha.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you for the skill sharing, not at your best, but you can share to us the knowledge, this is very meaningful @angelangie, really i learn many things in this forum, not only discuss about actors and films, but we get something better. I like communication skill, something that i am not good at. I like the american series Lie to Me, how the main character able to see clearly about other people mind, from their gestures, the way they talking, like you said before. Really interesting! Sometimes i also watch people but sometimes when i need it haha.

lets learn together :) 

as i always believe there is always something to learn in everyday of our life :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have to be frank: at this point I'm not interested yet in LoA. I will wait until it airs and see if audience opinion is favorable towards it. To me it looks like an idol drama. I also wish the colors were more muted. But who knows, if the teailer is intriguing enough, it can pique my  interest (like EN did to me).

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, caranita said:

I have to be frank: at this point I'm not interested yet in LoA. I will wait until it airs and see if audience opinion is favorable towards it. To me it looks like an idol drama. I also wish the colors were more muted. But who knows, if the teailer is intriguing enough, it can pique my  interest (like EN did to me).

In my case, I've lowered down my expectation since I saw the casts and read a bit of the novel, and knew the scriptwriter (although I think Butterfly Blue is also one of the team? Not sure). I'm curious to see Gordon Chan's drama, and the fact that this is a major production who takes some efforts to shoot to Xinjiang (?) for real sceneries. 

From the pics, I love the costumes and the atmosphere. The BTS of fighting scenes looked decent. But yeah, it hasnt shown much. The one that I'm worried about the most is indeed the story.

I'm also preparing myself that it is an idol drama, but even if it is, it should be an expensive one :P . Well, I still have hope that this will turn out well. We'll see

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am still sad that CFY will not be in EN2 because I love the novel and CFY is a perfect NQ for me. 

I read LOA a bit and it is not as intriguing as EN. So, I do not have a high hope about it.

However, it can also be a good thing since it can bring me a surpise.

Contraly, as a novel fan, I will be  very critical of the change in EN2.

Since Gordon Chan makes LOA, I am looking forward to see the good fight scenes in LOA. Hope it can be even better than EN.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I am still sad that CFY will not be in EN2 because I love the novel and CFY is a perfect NQ for me. 

I read LOA a bit and it is not as intriguing as EN. So, I do not have a high hope about it.

However, it can also be a good thing since it can bring me a surpise.

Contraly, as a novel fan, I will be  very critical of the change in EN2.

Since Gordon Chan makes LOA, I am looking forward to see the good fight scenes in LOA. Hope it can be even better than EN.

I'm also still very sad about it, but things have come to this so I just want to look forward. IMHO, EN novel has one of the best storyline compared to other dramas that I've heard about. Plus, the production level is also one of the best. That is why, the sadness is real ..considering that I really love CFY there. The actor himself + the drama is a perfect combination for me, so it's hard to accept a replacement. And I'm already bothered with the news behind the scene.  Well, that's just me :P

I think it's gonna be very hard to find other storyline as good as Mao Ni's novel.  Even Novoland Eagle Flag, IMHO, doesnt have a storyline or storytelling as interesting as EN, although I still like it. Then again, a good drama is not just determined by the storyline. For example, Fighter of Destiny is also based on Mao Ni's novel and from some little part that I've read, I really like it. But, I dont find the drama as good as the novel and I dont enjoy watching it. 

In the end, EN is indeed one of the best C dramas that I've ever seen, despite it's negativity. Of course, it'll be hard to find other production as good as it is. So, as long as I can enjoy the new drama, then I'm fine with it :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

im sad that FeiYu is not NingQue.....however i'm sticking to Ever Night not for any other reason and it is only for SangSang that I'm sticking to it since it will still be Song YiRen :) 

anyway i saw this on twitter thought u guys might love it....have anyone share it before? seems like FeiYu mother visited him on set.....he really do look like his mother :)  they both share the same face shape :D 

DxhGIPiVAAAtwr9_zpsh2hyfnk3.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway i saw this on twitter thought u guys might love it....have anyone share it before? seems like FeiYu mother visited him on set.....he really do look like his mother :)  they both share the same face shape :D 

Thanks! I've never seen it before. Is that EN or LoA?

His mom . .is as tall as his shoulders *LOL* . He is 18 years old, so is he still growing ? :joy:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks! I've never seen it before. Is that EN or LoA?

His mom . .is as tall as his shoulders *LOL* . He is 18 years old, so is he still growing ? :joy:

Ever night based the hairstyles :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Ever night based the hairstyles :) 

Yeah..I thought that it was EN based on the hairstyle, but I dont recognize the costume. 

• LOL 1

Wowwwww never seen before!!!  :love:

But I dont think it is Chen Hong :unsure:, i think the woman is maybe fans or a passerby in shooting set or else, but definetely not his mom. CFY must hug her if she is really his mom. She is so different though. 

Yeah it is EN, the hair bang... LoA Lu Ping doesnt have hair bang. He just wearing the inner clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@angelangie @rhaps I will watch EN2 becuase I love the novel and like other casts. However, I know that I will be critical at the changes they made ( which I know that there will be a lot of changes). It does not help that I feel upset  about the behind the scene story regarding replacement of CFY.   I will reserve my judgment until I saw the final product then.

EN1 is great for me and even with some flaw, I love it so much. Thanks to CFY and SYR that brings NQ and SS to life.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Plus, the production level is also one of the best. That is why, the sadness is real ..considering that I really love CFY there. The actor himself + the drama is a perfect combination for me, so it's hard to accept a replacement. And I'm already bothered with the news behind the scene.  Well, that's just me :P

You and me both @rhaps. I haven't read the book but I really, really like EN. I love CFY and SYR in it, and to me they come in package. The ugly behind stories pissed me to the point that it's difficult for me to support a production team that seems to have thrown their own actor under the bus. 

• Like 5

I think i will also watch EN2, since my family also like it and asked when the EN2 will out? I said to them, next year LOL, they are just starting to shoot this Jan, they were so dissapointed :P

• LOL 1

In the end, we are the only ones who know what's entertaining and what is not for ourselves :) .  

Anyway, now I LIKE CFY's hairstyle in LoA :joy: . I think it's good, not worse than NQ's hair style, hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, rhaps said:

In the end, we are the only ones who know what's entertaining and what is not for ourselves :) .  

Anyway, now I LIKE CFY's hairstyle in LoA :joy: . I think it's good, not worse than NQ's hair style, hahaha. 

Yeah but maybe i'll look at the trailer first, if not good, maybe i will not tell my family about it LOL *evil grin*

HAHAHAHAAHA Same! I also like Lu Ping hairstyle now thx to the bts video :joy: looks like we are soft-hearted @rhaps.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah but maybe i'll look at the trailer first, if not good, maybe i will not tell my family about it LOL *evil grin*

HAHAHAHAAHA Same! I also like Lu Ping hairstyle now thx to the bts video :joy: looks like we are soft-hearted @rhaps.

:joy: 

We are so similar in this *LOL*

That BTS / wrapping party video has really changed my mind. I'm now more interested in the drama and I love the hair :P . It does make him looked more mature, but it looked great and it's suitable with the costumes style. I just dislike one costume : the brown + colorful one. Sigh ..that one has gotta go. Sadly, it seems like everyone is wearing the same thing :P . Probably that's the school uniform

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah that colourful-pattern-like-beggar costume :sweatingbullets: oh well maybe after sometimes we can embrace it as a flaw or make our eyes adapt for it :sweatingbullets:, let us support each other okay @rhaps :wub:

• LOL 4

CFY arrived in Beijing 190122.

Credit FlyWithU | Arthur on Weibo

2v1irdhv3uvw9gnx03bbfs89m.jpg

544ju5a520iplx7yd1584yh9i.jpg

odvnujdkc26ptsb1tp1ryj6x.jpg

Spoiler

2qhprmgazeult33l2jseera6x.jpg

5127rvh229qa1l8j6ss6b7r8c.jpg

64vigzz65x0k5c224wlq2ode6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2