Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

OMG ..

Cant imagine how freezing it was. He didnt even wear any jacket . Luckily he is okay

Yes after the shooting, they took him right away to a big heater and give them a lot of thick towel, maybe his mom already prepared ginseng drink or wine before he start shooting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes after the shooting, they took him right away to a big heater and give them a lot of thick towel, maybe his mom already prepared ginseng drink or wine before he start shooting

I see

Because I've heard that it is dangerous to get into freezing water on winter. So they provided him a heater, no wonder. 

This is so funny CFY with Dylan Xiong :joy:

1aihxz8qpmyyayyxp0kr19tra.gif

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I see

Because I've heard that it is dangerous to get into freezing water on winter. So they provided him a heater, no wonder. 

Yes hypothermia can cause dead, that is why they have prepared everything before, maybe they also have an ambulance ready since they shoot in outer city, just in case.

• Like 3

I like watching their shooting environment, so lively, and so many youthful energy

2cmtd025hrc7njlqqfynxxopg.gif

7g9f0s9evvs09md5b2q5wftyh.gif

hbzy44frutnn82gix1ezs302.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so funny CFY with Dylan Xiong :joy:

Now, he looked like a teenager there :P . I wonder how old Dylan Xiong is 

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes hypothermia can cause dead, that is why they have prepared everything before, maybe they also have an ambulance ready since they shoot in outer city, just in case.

Ah u are right. They must've provided an ambulance there. He only wore 1-2 layers of clothing, how could he stand it

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I like watching their shooting environment, so lively, and so many youthful energy

Yeah, it seems fun and full of energy. I read somewhere that he used to say that he was 'underage' in the set of EN . Here, he was shooting with younger people, closer to his own age, so perhaps he felt more fun

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it seems fun and full of energy. I read somewhere that he used to say that he was 'underage' in the set of EN . Here, he was shooting with younger people, closer to his own age, so perhaps he felt more fun

Yes this time i think around his age, Dang EnXi called CFY “哥哥“, so she is younger than CFY. Dylan is older than CFY, he is born in 1992. Cheng Xiao WJSN born in 1998, 2 years older than CFY.

Here are more GIFs

17mnse403fp2oqzl4qdvqm889.gif

3ritsmglyrljtnuo72utoqyvh.gif

4bvn5oi6ruayslntwn112lj6b.gif

516yyf2ka25hi4hqd59rsigq7.gif

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Somehow i really like his interview, because we always get shocked of his old soul answer. Errr that's why, i am asking again for translating his other interview with Hai Bao, would you @angelangiewhen you have time, anytime :wub:...

I managed to understand it lil bit after watching it couple times, like how he love his outfit from Dior altough it was thin cloth and not wearing any inner, and the weather in Paris was cold, but it is okay (so profesional), and he talk about his father, he ask him for advice for his drama, and also talk lil bit of LoA, and his family Chinese New Year family tradition, he hasnt met his other family for about 8 years? And i think after this he only focus on study before he accept another projects. CMIIW.

In case you missed the post @angelangie, shamelessly I repost this again, but still if you have time, anytime :P, here is the link, thank you so much my friends :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/54169750.html?weibo_id=4330309694715135

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

In case you missed the post @angelangie, shamelessly I repost this again, but still if you have time, anytime :P, here is the link, thank you so much my friends :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/54169750.html?weibo_id=4330309694715135

actually i already miss on this....sorry wont do word to word translation for this one just a summary

basically it about the fashion and the suit he was wearing and what he think about it....it will also be the suit he will be wearing to attend the show later on.....he said it was pretty good however there is nothing underneath so it get kind cold when he was taking a trip outside just now.....he love the shoe the most....

he talk about the series and how he was really lucky to be part of the film of LOA and also at the same times the drama is a very passionate drama that is very suitable for the younger generations....it will be something that the younger generation love....also he is reflecting whether he did a good job in his performance in LOA since he had only just wrap up the drama yesterday before jetting off to Paris from Harbin directly.....((in a sense he hasnt fully pull out from LOA yet i think......))

over all he said the fashion show is something he really like....he noted on some of the shoes and bags that he really like.....

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Thx @angelangie it is enoughhhh :wub:, thank you so much for sparing the time watching n reviewing. AH i remembered also that he said he had his 1st Dior on his 8th or 9th birthday from his mom... Oh well what a family...:P

Another GIFs

img-0067j6d-Fly1fze819706ng30fk08rb2d.gi

img-006-Qu-TSMly1fze98t3j3yg30hs0a0e84.g

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

FeiYu cut during his participation in Happy Camp - 2nd May 2018

Full episode can be seen below :) 

• Thanks 5

New emoticons:kiss_wink:.  Sorry got excited seeing them.  Insightful emoticon used to be there in olden days on soompi.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

he talk about the series and how he was really lucky to be part of the film of LOA and also at the same times the drama is a very passionate drama that is very suitable for the younger generations....it will be something that the younger generation love...

Thanks again, @angelangie . Did he elaborate more about this? I'm curious. Was he trying to say that this was an idol drama, or a drama with more youthful vibe, like a campus drama ? 

36 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

New emoticons:kiss_wink:.  Sorry got excited seeing them.  Insightful emoticon used to be there in olden days on soompi.  

Yes..and there is angry emoticon too . 

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

FeiYu cut during his participation in Happy Camp - 2nd May 2018

Full episode can be seen below :) 

Hahaha, I've watched this..although not all. He was so gentle and calm. It seemed that he was still shy :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Thanks again, @angelangie . Did he elaborate more about this? I'm curious. Was he trying to say that this was an idol drama, or a drama with more youthful vibe, like a campus drama ? 

no just that it a drama very suitable for the young generation that all.....

• Thanks 1

More stills focusing on Lu Ping submerging scene. Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190121-200640-Weibo-Intl.jp

6nokwniygz0yfb0dkzk5xyfb7.jpg

4blp23d482a9oq5lui3l2s5pm.jpg

Spoiler

1awbos692jtf9iq1iiv92nlsk.jpg

1l4svlvqyvli40xk9tpkubr9x.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no just that it a drama very suitable for the young generation that all.....

I see, thanks!

Hmmmmm ... I'm guessing that this is like a wuxia campus drama, with villains and actions. It shoudnt be too complicated and more fun

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Thanks again, @angelangie 

Hahaha, I've watched this..although not all. He was so gentle and calm. It seemed that he was still shy :P

It was after Ever Night wrapped up right? I think he is a shy boy when he meet new people, but after a while, he will be a naughty boy :phew:.

Look at his gentleman lifting ZhouJieQiong, he lift her easily because of his experience lifting SYR :D. But actually like SYR said, at first CFY yes like a gentleman, but after a while, he bully SYR :sweatingbullets:

I also like his basketball playing, so cool!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

It was after Ever Night wrapped up right? I think he is a shy boy when he meet new people, but after a while, he will be a naughty boy :phew:.

Look at his gentleman lifting ZhouJieQiong, he lift her easily because of his experience lifting SYR :D. But actually like SYR said, at first CFY yes like a gentleman, but after a while, he bully SYR :sweatingbullets:

not sure whether was it after wrap up....since they said he join them for the show coming from the filming site.....so im not sure whether is it after wrap up or they still in the midst of filming

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah, he is the type who has know people first, before becoming comfortable with them. Once he is relax, his real personality appears :P

hahaha he lifted her politely, then dropped her :D . But yeah, he was strong. That girl was bigger than SYR. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

it was probably the way he crock his mouth when he spoke .....that gave the concept of cockiness however when you really talk to him or listen to him....he is someone who is fill with deep thoughts for what he want to bring or take in future......

Ah you make a point! Yes yes the way he talk like that, surely look so arrogant and so much pride and cockiness, when I saw his clip attending last year Paris Men Fashion Week, he really look arrogant, that is my first impression, but after watching other clip in youtube, especially interview or fans/press conference, we can truly see what kind of person he is. So calm and mature.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1