Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

So based on that interview, CFY inherited more of Mom's traits, but he got the aura (like masculinity) of Dad. And I love that cat that he's holding :wub: . The other cat cant stay still, so they use the black one :wub:

the dad seems to be more reserve in patting the cat.....but Chen FeiYu was all cuddling with it....it make me wonder whether the dad are scare of animal? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@angelangie if you have time, maybe you can watch CFY's OnlyLady interview, i think their questions were interesting not only talk about fashion, they questioned about LoA, his slip tounged in China Literature Award, and talk about his dad too. Maybe maybe... *doggyEyes* You can help give us short synopsis about the interview :D:P thx a lot in advance :wub:

This one...

https://fx.weico.net/share/53937655.html?weibo_id=4330254296894237

Screenshot_20190119-200351_WeiboIntl.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hi! Guys/Girls I am back from ten days absence.:tounge_xd:

Glad to see the thread active .Love to read all of your posts and pictures.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Wanna share full version video of China Literature Award 2018 event. After i watched this, i finally know that author was called 老师 aka teacher. That's what CFY's speech greeting was. He saluted the authors, fellow friends and colleagues. At first i was confused, why he greeted teachers? Who are his teachers? It turns out to be...

Part 1

Part 2

@mei2018 hi! Where have you been! Enjoy the posts ok :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@epinklyn I went pilgrimaged at the place where the Buddha was, in India. So I share the merit        with you too.  ( In case that you are not Buddhist , most Buddhists believe that doing a pilgrimage will gain you many merit and you can share with any one.):blush:

One reaons that I love EN , the novel, was it talks about philosophy which I think it is very interesting. ( Eventhough, the Buddhist sect was mostly the bad guys here. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

@epinklyn I went pilgrimaged at the place where the Buddha was, in India. So I share the merit        with you too.  ( In case that you are not Buddhist , most Buddhists believe that doing a pilgrimage will gain you many merit and you can share with any one.):blush:

One reaons that I love EN , the novel, was it talks about philosophy which I think it is very interesting. ( Eventhough, the Buddhist sect was mostly the bad guys here. :tounge_xd:

Ah i also Buddhist, and i have my India Holy Pilgrimage in Jan 2013, it took hmm around 12 days using train and bus. Being a Buddhist is not a guarantee someone will be a good person, we havent reached enlightment though :tounge_xd:, so we still have demon seeds deep down inside LOL, so we should not bother think that too much. The buddhist philosophy we have learnt and practiced in our life, hopefully they are good for us and for other people around us. Since good for our self doesnt mean will be good for other people, vice versa, good for other people doesnt mean good for us.

Yeah one thing i love about EN is we can learn that there is no absolute good and evil, and there is no absolute light and dark, when the night comes, there will be the moon shines, altough it is only a reflection from the sun. Good sect turns out to be evil, evil sect turns out to be good. Title of evil n good people, they are men made. And you right there are so many philosophy inside EN, something is good to be a reminder to our humanity. Kind like a chicken soup for our soul :joy:

Wow this discussion really getting heavier right? :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

the dad seems to be more reserve in patting the cat.....but Chen FeiYu was all cuddling with it....it make me wonder whether the dad are scare of animal? :D

Nahhhh

They just want the little ones to be together 

3 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Hi! Guys/Girls I am back from ten days absence.:tounge_xd:

Glad to see the thread active .Love to read all of your posts and pictures.

Thank you!

Hiii welcome back! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Video of CFY with Elvis Han. Cr. As tagged.

https://fx.weico.net/share/53919759.html?weibo_id=4330301436707377

Hey i think this outfit is good for CFY

This one is resemble with NQ's outfit.

What do you think?

Let's just say that I like EH's style more, without the flowers :D

About the outfits, dunno .. They seems normal,  but dunno,  I just don't like fashions for men and the models':sweatingbullets:

So far my level expectation of LoA is still 50:50, regarding

(-) because:

1. The story, i havent read the novel.

2. The hairstyle and the wardrobe dun really like it, still have to adapt with

3. They add more FL and ML into the drama.

(+) because:

1. Produced by Gordon Chan which means decent fighting scenes!

2. The casts, you all said most of them are very good and talented young actors, except Cheng Xiao, because this is her 1st period drama. But i've seen her fighting scene footages and it was so good! So smooth!

3. The natural scenery

Yeah three of them each right? So 50:50 LOL

I'm also worried about the story :sweatingbullets: ..and the FL :tears: . The hair should be nice, though. Drama wont make its ML looked bad . I think :lol: .

• Like 3

I didnt read the comment, they cant be translated :bawling:. I heard he said about it in the last few minutes left in the interview after the show. But i dont know exactly what he said.

I found this funny image of him on the photo shoot. Surely not a Dior style or prince :joy:

4o1qtkc27c7yxp5y0p0w5jet9.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

We have a Vietnamese fan who has talent to make cartoon-version of CFY in Dior.

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190120-115831-Weibo-Intl.jp

1a9fulgogp0jiccaohne67n78.jpg

35ervz0sd14wxot36tq8mt44n.jpg

Spoiler

4gjyxqxuqr3qs42x7teo1p3e1.jpg

58mbdmcks0dykivoh90uvbmsl.jpg

622n9jgtqi2rl34fzl1y3xv7o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

We have a Vietnamese fan who has talent to make cartoon-version of CFY in Dior.

Credit as tagged.

What a talented artist. The cartoon version doesn't show CFY's thick eyebrows, but somehow they actually look like him! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Maybe we can ask his studio to record him talking in english for non-speaking-mandarin fans. If you want, i will list it in here.

Can we really ask his studio? That would be great if you could help send them the message!

• Like 3

Yeah we can contact them via weibo or instagram, or we can DM CFY on Instagram or Weibo, but pretty sure he got thousands of DM every day, so most likely he only read them randomly. So maybe one of you have friends in china that close to CFY fans club, ask them for help plz :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

How do you call each other?

CFY: Dad

CKG: **whistles** When he was young, around 5 or 6, that is our signal for him.

Is CKF a strick father?

CKG: When he was 4 years old, I gave him a slap because I was asking him, 4 + 4 is how much? He think about it for almost half year, already 4 years old. 4+4 also you don't know? How can this be?

CFY: Not only I didn't managed to answer it, when I knew that 4+4 is 8, I didn't even wrote it out, but drew 2 circles instead, sticking together.

Dad love eldest brother more or little brother more?

CFY: Both sides of the hands are also meat

CKG: Our household don't have such a thing, things that should say will be said

Sons follow dad more or mom more?

CFY: *showing both picture*

CKG: Look like Chen Hong more, but kinda follow my aura. When young, they were kind soft and polite, the most similar sides is the eyes, simple and clean.

Take a guess on what drama and roles mom playing?

Video1: MeiLan isn't  yours and also isn't mine, she is ZhouEr one.

CKG: DaDa underestimated our guessing ability. 'MeiLanFang' there is one character called FuZiFang

Video2: From now on, we just talk don't touch here and there. 1 year big and 2 small one, make others can't even respect.

CKG: Director XieTiaLi filmed 'HongErMongLi' ZiJun

Video3: This times mister let me feel the truth of love

CFY: DaMingGong, Tai Ping GongZhu

CFY: When I was young, princess in my mind has a definite impressions, is someone from up and above which is my mom

CKG: My mom, then he just walk off.

What each other love dishes?

CFY: Fried liver. Yes preferably fried liver.

CKG: As long as it is prepare by me, they will love it.

CFY: Wa, so confident?

CKG: Definitely.

What will you do if you seen some bad comments against your dad?

CKG: Oh they talking about you again. I think this is good enough.

CFY: We will never talk about each other in the net, be it about dad or mom or even brother on what they were doing.

When do you feel that your son had grown up?

CFY: When you don't let your parents worried.

CKG: I never feel he grown up, why must he grow up?

Do you guys want to hug each other?

CKG: Always, here. Definitely.

Thank you so much for the video and the translation!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@angelangie if you have time, maybe you can watch CFY's OnlyLady interview, i think their questions were interesting not only talk about fashion, they questioned about LoA, his slip tounged in China Literature Award, and talk about his dad too. Maybe maybe... *doggyEyes* You can help give us short synopsis about the interview :D:P thx a lot in advance :wub:

let me see first.....cause im busier these few days with CNY closing in lols

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Does anyone know what he said about his character Lu Ping? I'm curious whether it will follow the novel or not

I think I've heard him speaking English somewhere. His english was great.

I found this funny image of him on the photo shoot. Surely not a Dior style or prince :joy:

Perhaps he is ..predicting his future :huh: :sweatingbullets: 

• LOL 2

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

What the most you can't undestand about girls fashion?
Answer:
1. Invisible high heels, who will want to wear that?
2. very very short skirt, that reach about here? Who want to wear that?
3. Super high heels, to look taller? I seen them looking very uncomfortable that even
I don't feel comfortable looking at them wearing that either.

What is the 2 best thing for you in 2018?
Answer: The best is that I meet 2 best characters and I really love it and I really
appreciate those that I work with as it is really fated for me to meet them.

Do you think you have a very interesting personality(spirit if direct translate)?
Answer: Sometimes people said, ChenFei (some dont call him FeiYu but ChenFei instead)
you have a very old personality. As usually when there is no one around you will be more
quiet, and keep to yourself not mixing with others or taking meals with others. Maybe
I do have some steady personality however I will not call that old personality, don't get
me wrong, old personality is honestly something good. I'm also trying to think get to 
know my own personality, what good and bad thing about myself.

Which one do you prefer, personality or prefect image?
Answer: Interesting personality, as there is no such thing as perfect image as each
person judge beauty differently.

Just wrapping up 'The Legend of Awakening' what left you the most impressions?
Answer: Will be when I need to jump into the water, where it was at a very low temperature.
As I jump into the water, it was really hard to breath that I need to spend times to readjust
to it, it was really hard and it was really dangerous.

Being born into the entertainment background family, do you still remember the first times you went into those industry
Answer: The first times I approached the entertainment industry was at my dad filming location.
I went to him after school and I get to see all these things and learn it, then I wasnt really 
looking into it as a learning progress as to me it was then that dad & mom was always busy with filming, however now it is differen.

What is the first movie that you really watch?
Answer: A carton, it was really something that you really know and learn from.

How mature do you really think you are?
Answer: I think my parents always see me as a little kid forever, dont say them but I myself also see myself as a kid.
Never really thought about it, maybe a little bit more mature than others as 
I went through some hardship during filming.

What do you think that influence you the most during growing up.
Answer: It wont be what influence more like it is a person, it will be my dad, as I was
growing up he can see me growing up and also as I was growing up, I can see how he slowly
grew older too. One of the thing will be when I went up the stage to get my award I
said something wrongly where I said 'Two years later I will be your dad' that was purely
a mistakes, and I was like richard simmons, when I went down he will definitely have a said at me, however
instead my dad told me that I did good, I was like, this feels good.

2019 what will you want to do?
Answer: Don't like to travel alone, prefer to travel with family.If want to travel by oneself
Then there is no place to go but Paris. As it is really a very romantic country and 
I always travel to Paris yearly, and also Paris is full of my memories I want to learn to be more independent.

What is your best wishes(I think so as the words are too small for me to read) for others?
Definitely not some good characters as I never those characters that is well off as usually
all the characters I acted so far is some characters that I need to suffer and go thru hardships.
Ok the best in educations, wishing all always scores 100 points in your exams!

• Thanks 5

OMG thank you so much @angelangie you are my saviour :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:,  his answer is good and we know he is mature and old school type, but he didnt admit it or havent realized, i think it is good too :tounge_xd:

In the full version China Literature Award video, we can see after he reached his seat (which exactly seated in front of his father seat), his dad give him a shake hand, which is like congratulating between colleague, which is i thought it was more profesional, not a hug which will create more "drama", that's why i respect his family attitude, they really know how, when and where to act properly, especially in public area.

• Like 6