Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

Recommended Posts

I don't like his blazer either.  No matter what,  he has to wear what his stylist had picked for him.  @epinklyn is there any video of him talking in English?  I want to see how his English is?  I tried to find in YT, but I could see only his video of leaving the arena.  If u see one, can u post one for us?  Many thanks.

Cr:uploader

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I don't like his blazer either.  No matter what,  he has to wear what his stylist had picked for him.  @epinklyn is there any video of him talking in English?  I want to see how his English is?  I tried to find in YT, but I could see only his video of leaving the arena.  If u see one, can u post one for us?  Many thanks.

Cr:uploader

 

There are some videos of him talking in english but no more than 6 words, like in his 1st vlog unboxing adidas rivalry shoe, in his 18th birthday fan made video, this is the longest talking (6 words), he said "it's my life, my life bro", in bazaar interview video, not much of talking. Maybe we can ask his studio to record him talking in english for non-speaking-mandarin fans. If you want, i will list it in here.

 

Dear mod: sorry i cant delete the quoted video, i tried. Help me delete it, will u, thx.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries!!!! Let's wait for his fluent -confident English interview in the near future.   Jaiyou!!!!!:D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caranita said:

 

 

IMO his Ever Night ponytail is his best period drama hairstyle so far. (OK he only has one drama  to date but you know what I mean). He looks youthful and playful and it suits his face the best. He has a long chin, so if he got a long-haired wig framing his face, it would emphasize the length. The two strands don't help either. I personally think two strand style in ancient dramas look bad on anyone and I never understand why it exists at all LOL. 

I agree! *LOL*

 

Well..I still like his school hair style in EN, that long hair one. Perhaps the one in LoA will give the same effect, hahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think @rhaps mentioned about him and ouyang Nana.  I did not still see his film Secret Fruit yet, so I cannot say his chem with her.  I saw some of YT videos of him and her.  They are comfortable with each other.  They seem to have collaborated in a lot of ads as well.  He seems to be fine with her.  In fact I have to say that she teases him a lot in most of the interviews.  They look great and now he is good with SYR also.  

Also regarding one of the posts by @caranita, I think they did not have confidence in him since he was a rookie.  So even before EN started airing, they decided on the new male lead for season 2.  But they would have never expected season 1 to be a big commercial success and also CFY gaining popularity.  I am just blaming the production co. tencent which did not even wait for the result of the drama and decided abruptly.  Hope season2 also to be a grand success.

Also, can someone clear my doubt.  Actually pd used the big grandeur filming set created by CK.  now will they be using an another one or create a new one?  Anybody know anything on that news?  Please share.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did a short interview with NingQue and his dad....their interaction is pretty cute....just like brother :) 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

They did a short interview with NingQue and his dad....their interaction is pretty cute....just like brother :) 

 

 

Thanks! I've watched this one, but too bad that there was no eng sub :( . Do you mind telling us what they are talking about? Well..just overall, although I wont mind if you want to translate the whole thing :joy:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think @rhaps mentioned about him and ouyang Nana.  I did not still see his film Secret Fruit yet, so I cannot say his chem with her.  I saw some of YT videos of him and her.  They are comfortable with each other.  They seem to have collaborated in a lot of ads as well.  He seems to be fine with her.  In fact I have to say that she teases him a lot in most of the interviews.  They look great and now he is good with SYR also.  

Also regarding one of the posts by @caranita, I think they did not have confidence in him since he was a rookie.  So even before EN started airing, they decided on the new male lead for season 2.  But they would have never expected season 1 to be a big commercial success and also CFY gaining popularity.  I am just blaming the production co. tencent which did not even wait for the result of the drama and decided abruptly.  Hope season2 also to be a grand success.

Also, can someone clear my doubt.  Actually pd used the big grandeur filming set created by CK.  now will they be using an another one or create a new one?  Anybody know anything on that news?  Please share.  

 

I watched Secret Fruit for CFY sake LOL, and because it is easily to find on youtube, and i only watched it one time, it is good, their chemistry is good, but still cant beat with CFY-SYR in EN, maybe this is because it was first project of CFY and they only together for less than 3 months for the movie. The ost is also good, easy listening and memorable.

 

Hmm i think i prefer to accept your explanation for the reason of CFY's replacement as NQ. It is more humanity, not that cruel. Although director Yang should know better about her casts after 8 months together, so that she can raise her voice louder to defense CFY. Yeah but still who own the money win LOL.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks! I've watched this one, but too bad that there was no eng sub :( . Do you mind telling us what they are talking about? Well..just overall, although I wont mind if you want to translate the whole thing :joy:

 

lets me take a bath first.....lols im sticky and tired ......lols had a full day helping my sister running about her stuff

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

Hmm i think i prefer to accept your explanation for the reason of CFY's replacement as NQ. It is more humanity, not that cruel. Although director Yang should know better about her casts after 8 months together, so that she can raise her voice louder to defense CFY. Yeah but still who own the money win LOL.

I can only say that the story that is spreading behind the scene is not so good :P . But oh well, since there is no proof, cant say anything about it . Personally, I do agree that they perhaps miscalculated CFY's success in EN. 

 

@angelangie, have I told you that I love you? :D . Thanks!

I also have to take bath. I was taking baking course a whole day long, hahaha

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

lets me take a bath first.....lols im sticky and tired ......lols had a full day helping my sister running about her stuff

 

I will give you a NingSang lift after you get bath @angelangie :P

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I can only say that the story that is spreading behind the scene is not so good :P . But oh well, since there is no proof, cant say anything about it . Personally, I do agree that they perhaps miscalculated CFY's success in EN. 

 

@angelangie, have I told you that I love you? :D . Thanks!

I also have to take bath. I was taking baking course a whole day long, hahaha

 

Sometimes rumours in entertainment business is as cruel as in politics, they are much the same i guess. In fact in this social media era, anybody can be everybody, pretend to be anybody, and easily spread false and hoax news, and those things get re-spread easily, so actually we cant never found it right until the person or people involved give clarification to it. So in terms of business sight only, i prefer your statement "miscalculated CFY success" as the reason behind the stage of EN. Omg our discussion getting heavier this time rite? :joy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

Sometimes rumours in entertainment business is as cruel as in politics, they are much the same i guess. In fact in this social media era, anybody can be everybody, pretend to be anybody, and easily spread false and hoax news, and those things get re-spread easily, so actually we cant never found it right until the person or people involved give clarification to it. So in terms of business sight only, i prefer your statement "miscalculated CFY success" as the reason behind the stage of EN. Omg our discussion getting heavier this time rite? :joy:

 

actually i wont say miscalculated....u see this channel are big......there are probably some behind the scenes stuff that we are not sure of.....most production they can and are also able to anticipate the success of each film......

 

just probably there are more than meet the eyes things that we are not sure of as the entertainment world is a world of gray world

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

actually i wont say miscalculated....u see this channel are big......there are probably some behind the scenes stuff that we are not sure of.....most production they can and are also able to anticipate the success of each film......

 

just probably there are more than meet the eyes things that we are not sure of as the entertainment world is a world of gray world

 

Yeah i think you are right, mostly i am only a viewer, never know what exactly going back there. Just wanna think the simplest and most common reason for this matter. They were surely have everything anticipated and calculated, even though there is human error, but still like you said Tencent is a very big company so... We know the ending now LoL.

 

Ah we better discuss other topic, like what company that produce LoA? Is it good?  

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

How do you call each other?

CFY: Dad

CKG: **whistles** When he was young, around 5 or 6, that is our signal for him.

 

Is CKF a strick father?

CKG: When he was 4 years old, I gave him a slap because I was asking him, 4 + 4 is how much? He think about it for almost half year, already 4 years old. 4+4 also you don't know? How can this be?

CFY: Not only I didn't managed to answer it, when I knew that 4+4 is 8, I didn't even wrote it out, but drew 2 circles instead, sticking together.

 

Dad love eldest brother more or little brother more?

CFY: Both sides of the hands are also meat

CKG: Our household don't have such a thing, things that should say will be said

 

Sons follow dad more or mom more?

CFY: *showing both picture*

CKG: Look like Chen Hong more, but kinda follow my aura. When young, they were kind soft and polite, the most similar sides is the eyes, simple and clean.

 

Take a guess on what drama and roles mom playing?

Video1: MeiLan isn't  yours and also isn't mine, she is ZhouEr one.

CKG: DaDa underestimated our guessing ability. 'MeiLanFang' there is one character called FuZiFang

Video2: From now on, we just talk don't touch here and there. 1 year big and 2 small one, make others can't even respect.

CKG: Director XieTiaLi filmed 'HongErMongLi' ZiJun

Video3: This times mister let me feel the truth of love

CFY: DaMingGong, Tai Ping GongZhu

CFY: When I was young, princess in my mind has a definite impressions, is someone from up and above which is my mom

CKG: My mom, then he just walk off.

 

What each other love dishes?

CFY: Fried liver. Yes preferably fried liver.

CKG: As long as it is prepare by me, they will love it.

CFY: Wa, so confident?

CKG: Definitely.

 

What will you do if you seen some bad comments against your dad?

CKG: Oh they talking about you again. I think this is good enough.

CFY: We will never talk about each other in the net, be it about dad or mom or even brother on what they were doing.

 

When do you feel that your son had grown up?

CFY: When you don't let your parents worried.

CKG: I never feel he grown up, why must he grow up?

 

Do you guys want to hug each other?

CKG: Always, here. Definitely.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg our discussion getting heavier this time rite? :joy:

Would you rather to discuss about his handsomness or hairstyle? :joy: 

Yes, fake and hoax news are easily spread. So we need to be able to see which one is reasonable and which one is not.

 

@epinklyn, I'm only sure that the producer is Gordon Chan . I'm interested to see LoA because I like and also dont really like some of his works. Still, it is a major production, so it should be at least decent, I think . 

I read comments in weibo saying that CFY was seen shooting many fighting scenes (like in many hours a day), so I'm reaally curious. I really like Gordon Chan's Jet Li movie, and I heard that he is good at making action movies? Well dunno, I'm still keeping my expectations not too high, just in case. 

 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

How do you call each other?

CFY: Dad

CKG: **whistles** When he was young, around 5 or 6, that is our signal for him.

 

Is CKF a strick father?

CKG: When he was 4 years old, I gave him a slap because I was asking him, 4 + 4 is how much? He think about it for almost half year, already 4 years old. 4+4 also you don't know? How can this be?

CFY: Not only I didn't managed to answer it, when I knew that 4+4 is 8, I didn't even wrote it out, but drew 2 circles instead, sticking together.

 

Dad love eldest brother more or little brother more?

CFY: Both sides of the hands are also meat

CKG: Our household don't have such a thing, things that should say will be said

 

Sons follow dad more or mom more?

CFY: *showing both picture*

CKG: Look like Chen Hong more, but kinda follow my aura. When young, they were kind soft and polite, the most similar sides is the eyes, simple and clean.

 

Take a guess on what drama and roles mom playing?

Video1: MeiLan isn't  yours and also isn't mine, she is ZhouEr one.

CKG: DaDa underestimated our guessing ability. 'MeiLanFang' there is one character called FuZiFang

Video2: From now on, we just talk don't touch here and there. 1 year big and 2 small one, make others can't even respect.

CKG: Director XieTiaLi filmed 'HongErMongLi' ZiJun

Video3: This times mister let me feel the truth of love

CFY: DaMingGong, Tai Ping GongZhu

CFY: When I was young, princess in my mind has a definite impressions, is someone from up and above which is my mom

CKG: My mom, then he just walk off.

 

What each other love dishes?

CFY: Fried liver. Yes preferably fried liver.

CKG: As long as it is prepare by me, they will love it.

CFY: Wa, so confident?

CKG: Definitely.

 

What will you do if you seen some bad comments against your dad?

CKG: Oh they talking about you again. I think this is good enough.

CFY: We will never talk about each other in the net, be it about dad or mom or even brother on what they were doing.

 

When do you feel that your son had grown up?

CFY: When you don't let your parents worried.

CKG: I never feel he grown up, why must he grow up?

 

Do you guys want to hug each other?

CKG: Always, here. Definitely.

:scream::scream::scream:

 

@angelangie, I LOVE YOU :heart: :love:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So based on that interview, CFY inherited more of Mom's traits, but he got the aura (like masculinity) of Dad. And I love that cat that he's holding :wub: . The other cat cant stay still, so they use the black one :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video of CFY with Elvis Han. Cr. As tagged.

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/53919759.html?weibo_id=4330301436707377

 

20190119-215953.jpg

 

Hey i think this outfit is good for CFY20190119-220612.jpg

 

This one is resemble with NQ's outfit.

Collage-Maker-20190119-221740400.jpg

 

What do you think?


Regarding LoA, really? He shot a lot of fighting scenes, yeahhhh that's my boy! Hopefully it will full of action though, since yes it is produced by Gordon Chan, specialized in fighting scenes! I hope his team will have the same quality or more than EN's team. Oh God, we will always compare EN n LoA right? Naturally... So far my level expectation of LoA is still 50:50, regarding

 

(-) because:

1. The story, i havent read the novel.

2. The hairstyle and the wardrobe dun really like it, still have to adapt with

3. They add more FL and ML into the drama.

 

(+) because:

1. Produced by Gordon Chan which means decent fighting scenes!

2. The casts, you all said most of them are very good and talented young actors, except Cheng Xiao, because this is her 1st period drama. But i've seen her fighting scene footages and it was so good! So smooth!

3. The natural scenery

 

Yeah three of them each right? So 50:50 LOL

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...