Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@rhaps, Intermittent Fasting (IF) is focus on when we eat not what we eat, like a timeframe when we can eat and when we cant eat.

You can try to read in here 

https://chicagohealthonline.com/the-benefits-and-drawbacks-of-intermittent-fasting/

https://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting

So i combined these two method of diet, the usual diet which is focus on what we eat, how many calories intake, and the IF method.

But all have been done in slowly pace LOL, first yes to cut all the sweets (sweet drinking, biscuit, candies, even fruits, etc...), reducing amount of carbs or change into complex carbo, and more on veggies and protein (like our CFY eat during the shooting EN n LoA, he cooks boiled breast chicken), reducing fried foods and more on boiled foods, and last but not least drink a lot of water.

After focus on that, hmm maybe a month or two, you can try the IF method, start not eat on certain hours. The key is we have to be consistent. And dont be in hurry to achieve weight loss, remember the goal is more on having a healthy lifestyle, so we dont end up going into yo-yo dieting.  

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

Here is the CFY video i talked about.

And this

https://fx.weico.net/share/52858029.html?weibo_id=4309610712561521

Wow ..thank youuu :wub:. I'll study it. From all that you wrote, the thing that I do well is drinking a lot of water :D. Waahhhhh it looked complicated :crazy: . Yeah ..I think I've been doing yo-yo dieting. My weight has been going up and down in the same range all the time.

Well, at least CFY still eats boiled breast chicken. His food still looked decent. I thought that he only eats salad *LOL*

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i like the monochrome-style fashion of his, whole black or white, simple but awesome :wub: actually i love all his airport fashion style.

I like the black jacket and that all black style in the airport. I used to wear similar style of outer (not jacket, though) to work, although without the black jeans

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Pictures capture of Chen FeiYu flying from Beijing to HangZhou

cr: CamelotForArthur

Dwt28pVUcAEmUCa_zpszfrw73yy.jpgDwt3DwvVYAAUEXx_zpsslv9zf4f.jpgDwt29jUVAAA7iqn_zpszbaqqogz.jpg

Spoiler

Dwt27zOUwAEFgJ__zps70q3lpqa.jpgDwt3AXzV4AEKkIC_zpsaxwjl979.jpgDwt3BjaVsAActhJ_zpshijz4ufs.jpgDwt2_i8UUAEdPyP_zps3fxnyoub.jpgDwt3Cu5V4AI6yxv_zpszqxm3liw.jpg

• Thanks 1

Now showing China Literature Award 2018

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190113-202255-Weibo-Intl.jp

1bzkgkppujimt1wg06n9qc6hf.jpg

414m4w0xmn67rnvjkymu1ulwc.jpg

2bikicpcqjavnslqp0smhzc1r.jpg

Spoiler

2nwxjch5vudofztd8oqnvru0c.jpg
302b9tc2f375m9s5d4ny0cnow.jpg
34xtuh5ex8b9bc96v4dzth5n6.jpg
39snz2pdsnewz3s01srdt9uaz.jpg
5dh9phjlvhqy0y1zy58pksliu.jpg
656zobphxr2d9ugyov3j1rqi1.jpg
6srh6a5vvovmiuo6it9x4tz7v.jpg
6y9d3lp0rheqhc174drdygdcp.jpg
ixp7kpvhlrt6e290wiamp2il.jpg
iyxbeu2mg8xa8nq50o7s7pvb.jpg
kzorzghekas1v3c2hjw17byq.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

Wow ..thank youuu :wub:. I'll study it. From all that you wrote, the thing that I do well is drinking a lot of water :D. Waahhhhh it looked complicated :crazy: . Yeah ..I think I've been doing yo-yo dieting. My weight has been going up and down in the same range all the time.

Well, at least CFY still eats boiled breast chicken. His food still looked decent. I thought that he only eats salad *LOL*

I like the black jacket and that all black style in the airport. I used to wear similar style of outer (not jacket, though) to work, although without the black jeans

Yeah kinda look complicated, that is why you should start it step by step, to make your stomach to become adapted, after a while you can move to another level. You can start with reducing fried food and sugar or sweet things.

Usually men who work out and gym, they consume a lot of protein to create muscles, with more muscles, simply you can eat anything, because with a lot muscles the fat will be burned faster. That is why we can see CFY posted eggs in some of his weibo n instgram, well maybe for breakfast or for baking LOL.

Screenshot-20190113-203903-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

• Like 1

CFY winning super newcomer actor, his speech from his heart is awesome, we can see that his dad is so proud of him. So mature and calm young man and full of content.

Credit as tagged.

Speech

https://fx.weico.net/share/52967044.html?weibo_id=4328112172651157

Full Version CFY Cut

https://fx.weico.net/share/53011840.html?weibo_id=4328182066834074

Full version CFY Cut with background music

https://fx.weico.net/share/52999833.html?weibo_id=4328157433657670

Screenshot-20190113-205146-Weibo-Intl.jp

170vkpk3iqywlkcrvzlfj8arp.jpg

462flpm2lc3fi4d00oh4afs55.jpg

6vw3f8jysi4zxrvoxm5ef04vj.jpg

ffs53mvlw0aw7frrhjl2l8js.jpg

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

Yes it is not a live broadcast, the show originally happened on last week. Yes he was winning super newcomer actor! 

Edited by epinklyn
Adding new video link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His speech about how he want to be in the next 2 years, that his father will said oh, i am CFY's father. Currently he always being called CKG' s son. So he will try hard to make this turn the opposite. He also imitated his father advice to him, cute but touching... 

Maybe @angelangie can help translating, if you have time cingu :wub:, i only understand so little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

His speech about how he want to be in the next 2 years, that his father will said oh, i am CFY's father. Currently he always being called CKG' s son. So he will try hard to make this turn the opposite. He also imitated his father advice to him, cute but touching... 

Maybe @angelangie can help translating, if you have time cingu :wub:, i only understand so little.

As I’m not on my computer now I can only translate from the picture posted.....basically he mention about his dad who is famous and also he said as an actor his main job is to give the best act into his character......

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

As I’m not on my computer now I can only translate from the picture posted.....basically he mention about his dad who is famous and also he said as an actor his main job is to give the best act into his character......

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

Wow thx a lot, it means a lot for me @angelangie, he still has his youthful and teen soul behind his calm, mature and content appereance, so his speech also has humour and serious moment too, we can see that CFY really own the stage, his star aura so visible, graceful yet cute, all eyes on him, maybe his dad can only think "这小子" watching CFY on stage :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

More footage recorded from backstage, the MC ask about how the name CKG his dad meaning for him, CFY said name of CKG is the name of a father, my father. Great answer :wub:

Screenshot-20190113-221351-Weibo-Intl.jp

https://fx.weico.net/share/52982579.html?weibo_id=4328131852641296

And CFY just post about his slip tounge in his speech, and make a prove that he really 2 cm taller than his dad :joy:

3j5lo7497lokfbc8hpbk6d5m3.jpg

Screenshot-20190113-220649-Weibo-Intl.jp

• LOL 4

Oh wow!!!! Congratulations to him on the award.  Wish him receive many more awards.  Thanks @angelangie for the translation and @epinklyn for the great news.  

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Lol at him for this!!!!!:wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah kinda look complicated, that is why you should start it step by step, to make your stomach to become adapted, after a while you can move to another level. You can start with reducing fried food and sugar or sweet things.

Usually men who work out and gym, they consume a lot of protein to create muscles, with more muscles, simply you can eat anything, because with a lot muscles the fat will be burned faster. That is why we can see CFY posted eggs in some of his weibo n instgram, well maybe for breakfast or for baking LOL.

Ahhh I see. Yeah, I heard that men who go to gym usually eat eggs a lot, because it contains a lot of protein. Although ..it's hard for me to reduce fried food :bawling: . Ahhh we'll see.

Thanks a lot!!! :heart:

@epinklyn, @angelangie, thx a lot for the pics and translations! What is this Chinese Literature Award? It it an annual event for the whole C entertainment world?

And awwww to CFY - CKG . I've always had a very soft spot for people with warm family relationship. CKG must be so proud watching his son like that :bawling:  . CFY is such a sweet boy . He is very mature and calm for someone his age, but still with this youth vibe . What a warm family :bawling: :heart: . 

And LOL at that 2 cm remark :sweat_smile:

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Wow thx a lot, it means a lot for me @angelangie, he still has his youthful and teen soul behind his calm, mature and content appereance, so his speech also has humour and serious moment too, we can see that CFY really own the stage, his star aura so visible, graceful yet cute, all eyes on him, maybe his dad can only think "这小子" watching CFY on stage :kiss_wink:

Agree with this :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, @angelangie, thx a lot for the pics and translations! What is this Chinese Literature Award? It it an annual event for the whole C entertainment world?

er...im not sure about this either....there no many awards and usually i dont keep track lols :P 

• LOL 4

57 minutes ago, angelangie said:

er...im not sure about this either....there no many awards and usually i dont keep track lols :P 

There is Hu Ge too there, right? :P

Btw, is it true? Hahaha.I watched his speech and noticed that everyone was laughing at his error, but I didnt understand what he was saying :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOODBAIBYE/status/1084469975304278017

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

More footage recorded from backstage, the MC ask about how the name CKG his dad meaning for him, CFY said name of CKG is the name of a father, my father. Great answer :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/52982579.html?weibo_id=4328131852641296

And CFY just post about his slip tounge in his speech, and make a prove that he really 2 cm taller than his dad :joy:

i like this banter between CFY with his dad....it make me feel like they have a brotherhood relationship instead of father and son.....

just like what i'm having with my mom :) i always call my mom my sister not my mother :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

There is Hu Ge too there, right? :P

Btw, is it true? Hahaha.I watched his speech and noticed that everyone was laughing at his error, but I didnt understand what he was saying :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOODBAIBYE/status/1084469975304278017

yes HuGe attended this award too....not sure who is the winner and what category....

it is too hard to keep track of all the award ceremony and for what purposes :x

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i like this banter between CFY with his dad....it make me feel like they have a brotherhood relationship instead of father and son.....

just like what i'm having with my mom :) i always call my mom my sister not my mother :D 

Yeah, their bantering are heart-warming. 

I'm also reminded of my parents , my Dad specially. But the situation was reversed, coz he was the one who was standing there :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2