Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah like you @rhaps, i want to quote so many things from the article, something that really really impressed me, how can a highschool kid can be like that, standing ovation for CKG n CH :wub:

Can wait for tomorrow live Dior in Paris Fashion Week, asia time.

This is another quote that amazes me :

"People, the best way to grow is to be alone. Especially the loneliness of a stranger drifting, more inscriptions. But if you make good use of it, you will gain independence and self-improvement, and then enjoy the freedom of restraint. Such a rich spiritual world is fascinating, as Chen Feiyu pursues."

I needed many more years to think that way, but he already got it at the age of 18 :o

And, this :

"In addition to communication software, Chen Feiyu's popular mobile app is a map. Because he likes to set the destination and walk in the next step, just like taking a trip to the future one-way life train, the dream is the end, there will be various uncontrollable things in the middle, the only thing that can be mastered is the present. For this reason, Chen Feiyu is more valuable in irreversible seconds, and knows that it is worth to invest in self-improvement."

Wow ..:open_mouth:

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

@rhaps where do you read LoA? LNMTL or Chinese Wuxia or 

WebNovel or ReadLight?

Hmmmm I read it in LNMTL for chapters that havent been translated. For the translated one, hmmm...I think it's WebNovel. I forgot. I've closed the page but I havent bookmarked them *LOL* 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, rhaps said:

This is another quote that amazes me :

"People, the best way to grow is to be alone. Especially the loneliness of a stranger drifting, more inscriptions. But if you make good use of it, you will gain independence and self-improvement, and then enjoy the freedom of restraint. Such a rich spiritual world is fascinating, as Chen Feiyu pursues."

I needed many more years to think that way, but he already got it at the age of 18 :o

And, this :

"In addition to communication software, Chen Feiyu's popular mobile app is a map. Because he likes to set the destination and walk in the next step, just like taking a trip to the future one-way life train, the dream is the end, there will be various uncontrollable things in the middle, the only thing that can be mastered is the present. For this reason, Chen Feiyu is more valuable in irreversible seconds, and knows that it is worth to invest in self-improvement."

Wow ..:open_mouth:

Hmmmm I read it in LNMTL for chapters that havent been translated. For the translated one, hmmm...I think it's WebNovel. I forgot. I've closed the page but I havent bookmarked them *LOL* 

Yeah he is truly a sage like his character Ning Que. CFY cultivation state is Knowing-Destiny right? :kiss_wink: this is because he love to read books, not like me only read fictions, besides fictions, he also read more about pyschologies, life, and etc... Speechless :joy:

I like that in this thread we discuss about his work, his family, his wisdom and his activity, not talking how handsome he is, yeah we already know that, no need a further discussion.

Ah LNMTL, the yoda version hahahah, oh well that is the only complete version though. This Butterfly Blue novel is not detailed like Mao Ni's, so i am having difficulties to imagine those words.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah he is truly a sage like his character Ning Que. CFY cultivation state is Knowing-Destiny right? :kiss_wink: this is because he love to read books, not like me only read fictions, besides fictions, he also read more about pyschologies, life, and etc... Speechless :joy:

Errr...I like reading psychology books when I was in high school . You know, the psychology for teenagers ..the ones about understanding yourself :P . But, I didnt watch old or art movies :D

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I like that in this thread we discuss about his work, his family, his wisdom and his activity, not talking how handsome he is, yeah we already know that, no need a further discussion.

Yup. With many females becoming heart-broken out there, is there still anything more to discuss? It's already clear enough *LOL*

Ah LNMTL, the yoda version hahahah, oh well that is the only complete version though. This Butterfly Blue novel is not detailed like Mao Ni's, so i am having difficulties to imagine those words.

I find it difficult to imagine everything that I read in lnmtl *LOL*. That's why I dont have any progress with my LoA reading :joy:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Errr...I like reading psychology books when I was in high school . You know, the psychology for teenagers ..the ones about understanding yourself :P . But, I didnt watch old or art movies :D

Yup. With many females becoming heart-broken out there, is there still anything more to discuss? It's already clear enough *LOL*

I find it difficult to imagine everything that I read in lnmtl *LOL*. That's why I dont have any progress with my LoA reading :joy:

Ah i only read those psychology books called chicken soup for soul, not NQ chicken soup note for SS :joy:

Actually i read some parts of EN in LNMTL and still okay with them, just got dizzy for some or many words used. What I mean not in LNMTL, after read the decent translation of LoA novel in chinese wuxia, i find it harder to imagine than when i read EN novel. The detail described in EN really easier for me to imagine the scene, that i havent found in LoA. I need to re read couple times in LoA until i managed to understand it. Or maybe because i've seen the drama first before i read EN LOL #shamelessAdmit 

• LOL 2

New stills from Paris Men Fashion Week, CFY in Dior Men 2019 Summer Men's Collection. I think he will attend the main event wearing this suit. 

Credit to ChenFeiYu Studio

Screenshot-20190118-224752-Weibo-Intl.jp

img-5255f4a6121aa2d38dec46bb1b5e10d4.jpg

img-1c65ae4b81de0c57e91f0a6a9fb08e04.jpg

Spoiler

img-5128295523344a49d2cd9107237179fc.jpg

img-30e861f2f0f08aee9d9b8fccd6c8e2d5.jpg

img-3154bc013ead796acf1315cb670b2901.jpg

img-36ed5211add027a60cbdbd16fa9ef2cd.jpg

img-72787dd7a7eea125efb611d0336858b2.jpg

img-857bf3654cd147f087ab367d03a907c4.jpg

img-f241bdb95c335db644012c7ed39d61be.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Few stills from the set of Legend of Awakening

Cr. As tagged

Screenshot-20190119-010856-Weibo-Intl.jp

img-c0cb97a61690d5f5ab9942d980c6c439.jpg

img-0f23f2c745253967cd854dca84a28c4f.jpg

img-8b7416d17e2d84c25aa21e2289c5640f.jpg

Spoiler

img-0d2c8633d3cc490146a7dc2c47867342.jpg

img-944e2711de86a1eb24acbfc8d194267b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I never understand fashion for men in Paris, so I'm glad that CFY didnt wear anything strange :P

About that LoA pics, hmmm..his style is very different with EN. It's the classic wuxia style, and I'm curious to see that in motion. It should looked good in fighting scenes.

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I never understand fashion for men in Paris, so I'm glad that CFY didnt wear anything strange :P

About that LoA pics, hmmm..his style is very different with EN. It's the classic wuxia style, and I'm curious to see that in motion. It should looked good in fighting scenes.

Yeah it is too art so we can hardly understand, and i am also glad CFY suit is still simple and not colourful. Really proud that CFY is able to blend around fashion people, he surely fluent in english and has the knowledge so can easily communicate with them.

Ah that's the word i try to seek these days seeing LoA hairstyles, "classic wuxia", i afraid that kind of hair style will stiff and keep stay still although the wind blow so hard :joy: but that is what i see in older wuxia movie like in old celestial movie channel, i am sure now they have the tech to make wig like a real hair one, like they used in EN.

• LOL 3

TBH I never like blazer/suit top without shirt underneath for men (like what he wears for Dior). But I don't think that's his style, he was just wearing what the Dior stylist asked him. 

I remember the first time I saw a YouTube clip of him at last year's (?) Dior show in Paris. I think he was wearing a black suit with glitters. At that time I thought he seemed rather arrogant and indifferent. But I understand now that he's actually an introvert and simply an awkward teen. He can relax in front of cameras when it's for movie/drama shooting, but I sense he doesn't really like the limelight. His brother (from the video linked here the other time) seems a much better public speaker -- but of course he's older and an active university student.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah it is too art so we can hardly understand, and i am also glad CFY suit is still simple and not colourful. Really proud that CFY is able to blend around fashion people, he surely fluent in english and has the knowledge so can easily communicate with them.

Ah that's the word i try to seek these days seeing LoA hairstyles, "classic wuxia", i afraid that kind of hair style will stiff and keep stay still although the wind blow so hard :joy: but that is what i see in older wuxia movie like in old celestial movie channel, i am sure now they have the tech to make wig like a real hair one, like they used in EN.

Hahaha this one is not stiff, I think...unlike the one from ancient wuxia series *lol*. This one is commonly used by males in other wuxia dramas, like Li Yi Feng in Chusen . 

Regarding fashion for men, yeah..usually it makes them looked too girly and artsy. I prefer men in simple or casual clothes.

2 hours ago, caranita said:

TBH I never like blazer/suit top without shirt underneath for men (like what he wears for Dior). But I don't think that's his style, he was just wearing what the Dior stylist asked him. 

Actually, I also dont really like this clothes..but it's still in my tolerable level. The style and color are simple,  it's not straight, no blinks or glitters, and no flowers *LOL* . His hair also still looked normal :P. I like this one better than the black one from last year. Of course, I prefer a casual wear ..like the white one he wears in the previous pics (with the bees). 

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I remember the first time I saw a YouTube clip of him at last year's (?) Dior show in Paris. I think he was wearing a black suit with glitters. At that time I thought he seemed rather arrogant and indifferent. But I understand now that he's actually an introvert and simply an awkward teen. He can relax in front of cameras when it's for movie/drama shooting, but I sense he doesn't really like the limelight. His brother (from the video linked here the other time) seems a much better public speaker -- but of course he's older and an active university student.

I agree with this

He also looked stiff in Secret Fruit's interviews with Ouyang Nana. But, when he only talked to OYN, he looked more relaxed. Yeah, he was shy introvert and ackward . It seems like he is a dreamer and a loner type, while his brother is a business guy :P (I like his bro, hahaha). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Hahaha this one is not stiff, I think...unlike the one from ancient wuxia series *lol*. This one is commonly used by males in other wuxia dramas, like Li Yi Feng in Chusen . 

IMO his Ever Night ponytail is his best period drama hairstyle so far. (OK he only has one drama  to date but you know what I mean). He looks youthful and playful and it suits his face the best. He has a long chin, so if he got a long-haired wig framing his face, it would emphasize the length. The two strands don't help either. I personally think two strand style in ancient dramas look bad on anyone and I never understand why it exists at all LOL. 

• LOL 4