Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

There is Hu Ge too there, right? :P

Btw, is it true? Hahaha.I watched his speech and noticed that everyone was laughing at his error, but I didnt understand what he was saying :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOODBAIBYE/status/1084469975304278017

Yes @rhaps, he said he want to be greater than his dad, so he said to his father, "dad, in the next two years or more, people will said to you, wo (CFY) is your father", and then he corrected, "no no no, i mean, you are CFY's father", means that he wants to break the image that still attached with him right now as the son of famous director CKG, he wants to have his own image as good actor.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes HuGe attended this award too....not sure who is the winner and what category....

it is too hard to keep track of all the award ceremony and for what purposes :x

Yeah so many actors, producers, directors even script writers and all film makers attended this award, that is why CFY greet them as "teacher, friend and colleague". Hu Ge has the most cute expression during CFY speech, he always look at CKG and laugh when CFY slipped tounge :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes @rhaps, he said he want to be greater than his dad, so he said to his father, "dad, in the next two years or more, people will said to you, wo (CFY) is your father", and then he corrected, "no no no, i mean, you are CFY's father", means that he wants to break the image that still attached with him right now as the son of famous director CKG, he wants to have his own image as good actor.

Yeah so many actors, producers, directors even script writers and all film makers attended this award, that is why CFY greet them as "teacher, friend and colleague". Hu Ge has the most cute expression during CFY speech, he always look at CKG and laugh when CFY slipped tounge :joy:

I see , thanks!  Hahaha CFY ... :joy: The way he talked was adorable and he made such a clumsy mistake in front of those important figures :joy: 

And Hu Ge himself becomes trending *LOLOLOL*

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1084627400787283968

• LOL 3

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

maybe HuGe knew CKG? lols im sure they do since they are both pioneer :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I see , thanks!  Hahaha CFY ... :joy: The way he talked was adorable and he made such a clumsy mistake in front of those important figures :joy: 

And Hu Ge himself becomes trending *LOLOLOL*

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1084627400787283968

Hahahahah yeah HuGe currently trending on Weibo for his big laugh to CFY :joy: he is so humble and down to earth, wishing CFY can work together with HuGe in future.

I also love to know that Richie RenXianQi who represent the award to CFY, he also my idol, love his unique voices and his character, CFY can learn music especially guitar from him.

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

maybe HuGe knew CKG? lols im sure they do since they are both pioneer :D 

Dont know about whether they ever working together or not, but sure yeah they know each other. I think most of CKG works are in movies rite, and HuGe works most in television.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahahah yeah HuGe currently trending on Weibo for his big laugh to CFY :joy: he is so humble and down to earth, wishing CFY can work together with HuGe in future.

I also love to know that Richie RenXianQi who represent the award to CFY, he also my idol, love his unique voices and his character, CFY can learn music especially guitar from him.

yes HuGe is definitely a well like figure in their C-Entertainment, almost all of his work is a hit....

never seen a near miss of his work before......

Richie Ren is also one of my favorite too....love his unique voices that make his songs pretty much recognizable just by his voice alone :) 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

Richie Ren is also one of my favorite too....love his unique voices that make his songs pretty much recognizable just by his voice alone :) 

Exactly! And his self-made songs also really him, simple yet easy to be remembered. His live performance also great, i remembered watching his concert back then, ahhhh melted...

• Like 2

the father and son do look a degree alike :D especially in their styles and standing together lols......Chen FeiYu might inherit his look from his mother but he sure got some of his father trait too :D 

but kinda spotted the same smirk dont u guys think?

Dw1Dw1JU0AEal7f_zpswitz9afn.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the father and son do look a degree alike :D especially in their styles and standing together lols......Chen FeiYu might inherit his look from his mother but he sure got some of his father trait too :D 

CFY inherit the height, the eyebrow, the smirk from his dad. He inherit the sweet smile, eyes, nose and chin from his mom. And inherit acting and film maker talent from their parents :heart:

• Like 3

A few random stills from his activities.

Dont forget to wash your face cingus

img-462c3413708823faa3ba38e6e6af43fb.jpg

img-b75a1515baea0ac26ea270801e407f5c.jpg

Always learn and study hard :wub:
img-87d28ed0aac418df462c286bf7c8da87.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

47 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

A few random stills from his activities.

Dont forget to wash your face cingus

i just finish my bath out lols :D and of course i wash my face :P 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

I think they look alike, but CFY also inherits his mom's facial features. I dunno..perhaps he gets her eyes and nose? His eyebrows looked like dad's, while his mouth is the combination of both. 

54 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Always learn and study hard :wub:

Is thay how you hold a pen to write chinese characters? That looked so difficult

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Is thay how you hold a pen to write chinese characters? That looked so difficult

that is calligraphy :) 

it isnt hard and it isnt easy.....every strokes is define and how u write it show how strong you are in your each stroke

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think they look alike, but CFY also inherits his mom's facial features. I dunno..perhaps he gets her eyes and nose? His eyebrows looked like dad's, while his mouth is the combination of both. 

Actually the holding method only when you are using brush for calligraphy, and to control how strong and soft using brush to make each stroke, ahh for me it is hard, i only learn it once and i give up LOL, but after i watch EN, hmmm i found it interesting again LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

that is calligraphy :) 

it isnt hard and it isnt easy.....every strokes is define and how u write it show how strong you are in your each stroke

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Actually the holding method only when you are using brush for calligraphy, and to control how strong and soft using brush to make each stroke, ahh for me it is hard, i only learn it once and i give up LOL, but after i watch EN, hmmm i found it interesting again LOL.

Ahh I see. Thanks!

No wonder that the way NQ was holding a brush is different with characters in other dramas that I've watched. Anyway, I think C language is difficult. That's what I heard from my friends in the Faculty of Language/Literature *LOL* , back in my university years. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ahh I see. Thanks!

No wonder that the way NQ was holding a brush is different with characters in other dramas that I've watched. Anyway, I think C language is difficult. That's what I heard from my friends in the Faculty of Language/Literature *LOL* , back in my university years. 

well it was to emphasize his strong calligraphy skills which attracted YanSe to him in the first place :) 

some are gifted some need to practice and i guess only those who really love this calligraphy can define how well each strokes is .....

as every single strokes have a representive....some need soft strokes some need strong one.....

• Like 3

20 hours ago, rhaps said:

Just watched this

Sorry, do you guys know what he said ? I think he was mentioning CFY and Zhang Ruo Yun. I like ZRY too

Yes, Mao Ni the author of Jiang Ye starring CFY and Joy of Life starring ZRY. Mao Ni being asked Yang Mi about is there any qualification to be his Lead Actor in his novel. Mao Ni answered that because he himself is not handsome, so his main lead in his novel must be handsome, so when drama wants to adapt his novel, his number one request or most important criteria is to get handsome actor, like CFY and ZRY, they all proved to be handsome LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1