Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] I love you in the Beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo - Premieres in April

I love you from the beginning

DqRzgIsU0AEms74.jpg:large

초면에 사랑합니다

Episodes:

Network: SBS

Genre: romance

Airdate: april 2019

Airtime:

Synopsis:

“How to Train Your Blind Boss” will tell the story of a cold-hearted man finding his true identity and finally starting to properly respect people after losing his sight. The drama will also focus on the romance between this man who doesn’t even respect his parents and his hot-tempered secretary who falls in love with him while deceiving him.

Jin Ki Joo is in talks to play Do Min Yik’s secretary Jung Gal Hee. Words like lively, bright, and brave perfectly fit her. However, since she’s just a mere secretary, she always acts in a passive, calm, cool, and gentle way. Thus, nobody knows what she is actually thinking inside.

Cast:

Kim Young Kwang

Jin Ki Joo

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

source: sommpi and asiantvseries

Edited by triplem
Added Soompi rules
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Aww.. JKJ! I like her in C&HM and KYK. Looks good on sypnosis. 

@Lmangla @supergal99 @triplem plan to add this on your watch list. So we could have a fun group watch :lol:

Of course , I’ll watch this . It’s one of  my favourite oppas :D 

@0ly40 Pls update your 1st post as per Soompi rules . thanks! 

• Like 3

:blink:omo @stargazer187 u sound like u r making a advance booking for a erhm... "fun group watch" hahaaa~~:lol: btw the plot says *hot* -tempered secretary falls in love with cold-hearted boss while deceiving him?:sweatingbullets: dejavu with one current drama Fate n Fury - oh wait - minus the revenge :grimace:

O..kay feb 2019?? Meanwhile take a (commercial) break :tounge_xd::

Spoiler

Edit: should be april 2019 *dum*

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:omo @stargazer187 u sound like u r making a advance booking for a erhm... "fun group watch" hahaaa~~:lol:

I hope the drama will do good. And that way I won't regret in making an advance booking for this. :lol:

Spoiler

She looks cute with that polar bear. 

2019 is around at the coener. I can't believe we almost end 2018. Cheers to more fun dramas! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Save a seat for me! :D I want to watch this too!! I like JKJ since Twenty Again. Don't remember the guy but I can just get to know a new oppa no problemo ;) 

The plot kinda reminds me of a Taiwanese drama starring Kingone Wang. 

• LOL 3

Hahaaa... @ktcjdrama u r sooo funny...o...kay.. wait long long --> april 2019 hahaaa:tounge_xd:

Yes meanwhile another commercial break:

Spoiler

:grimace: actually i am clueless about the male lead too:P