Quantcast
Lmangla

Emoji review challenge

Producers (2015)  12 episodes only - smile-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821236-   ugly-chick-smiley-12.gif?1302019796ugly-chick-smiley-15.gif?1302019796   -              ugly-chick-smiley-20.gif?1302019796

A rookie PD (Kim Soo Hyun) , two veterans (Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin) and a popular but unhappy idol aka the ice princess (IU) are the main characters in a story that shows the reality of the entertainment and broadcast industry.  

The rookie and Ice princess serve us the cute, innocent and sincere part of the story. :innocent:The two veterans have adapted to the industry and managed to survive. :persevere: Together they melt the ice princess and help her free herself from agency. Don't expect the usual romance here. There are some infatuations, confessions, heartbreaks and patch ups. :heartbreak:

If you have not watched drunk KSH crave for chicken gizzards you are missing something!

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Tomorrow With You (2016) ( @USAFarmgirl  knows this too) 

In spite of complaints that the time travel was confusing and that the audience could not understand how the male lead had the ability to do so :crazy:, this drama has an amazing love story & message that is carried by the crackling chemistry between Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah. :love:  Lee Je Hoon plays a rich realtor , So Joon who discovers that the fate of SMA's character (Ma Rin)  is intertwined with his, and she is somehow linked to their  impending deaths. He selfishly  courts and marries her in the hope of changing their  destiny,  :ph34r:but as the story progresses it seemed that his desperate attempts to alter the present in hopes of changing the future  were pointless.   See for yourself  how So Joon  learns about the true meaning of selfless love, and if he and Ma Rin can beat fate . :w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Circle (2017) (Mystery, Drama, Sci Fi) 

At the heart of this drama is the story of 2 brothers - Kim Woo Jin and Kim Kang Woo.  :heart:They live with their father and one night, they encounter an alien. It doesn't tell you what happens after. You are then taken to year 2037 where you discover that Kim Woo Jin has been missing all these years Kim Kang Woo has spent his life looking for him. What happened to the alien and how is she tied to them? Kim Kang Woo meets a woman who resembles the alien from his childhood but she claims to be just an ordinary girl. So who is she? The drama takes you back and forth between the year 2017 and 2037 as you try to figure out what happened in 2017 and how it has led to the events in 2037. :scream:  I loved this drama because it kept me in suspense and it was impossible to predict what was going to happen next. :thumbsup:

• Like 7

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016) ( @triplem @USAFarmgirl @staygold @kokodusand many, many more know and love it)

Just an innocent cute little lovestory between a swimmer & weightlifting girl preparing on a high school and facing daily problems while discovering true love :heart:. No bad guys, no drama clichés, just the usual inner demons :naughty:that everyone has to fight each day. it's like a window to another world, the perfect drama to end a stressful day, a fresh breeze that lightens up you day. 

Every supporting character is fantastic and the friendship between the leads and their friends is so touching and heart-warming. There are so many scenes that will touch your heart and follow you through the day. :relaxed:

And not to forget the chemistry between Lee Sung-Kyung & Nam Joo-Hyuk. It is probably one of the best chemistries ever, not to forget that they also become a real life couple afterwards. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

opposites1.gif

TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOMS

Chinese Drama 2017 Episodes 58

They say " A picture is worth a thousand words and I am giving you two because even two thousand words wouldn't be enough if I wasn't limited.  This drama is a love story like no other it's not only surrounded by some of the most beautiful cinematography but even more it's packed with passion, fantasy and romance.  It consists of many colorful characters and an OTP that will make you believe anything is possible and that love can survive and withstand anything this world or the next tries to throw at them...

Bai Qian ( Yang Mi ) a  High goddess whose memories are sealed and lives as Su Su a mortal girl meets Ye Hua ( Mark Chao) unknown to her a Heavenly prince and they fall in love what would seem like fate turns into destiny before your very eyes.

Don't miss one of the best dramas of 2017 or any that I have seen trust me your heart can thank me later...

:kiss_wink::heart::love:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms will forever be one of the best dramas I've ever seen :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Splash Splash Love

This is probably a drama that I will rave on and on about because to me, it has everything a rom-com should have: silly but cute main leads, interesting plotline, amazing chemistry, and a very active and smart female lead that doesn't get thrown around by the plot. It's a high school trope and time traveling trope mix together, and it was so refreshing to watch. The only con for this drama is that it only has two episodes instead of 16 or 20 (this is a hint for director and writer to make this a full length drama already TT_TT)

tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo8_400.gif      tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo7_400.gif

Source: http://nabongsun.tumblr.com/post/145478619905/dramas-ive-watched-in-2016-splash-splash-love

Just go watch these absolute cuties together and you won't regret it :thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The King Loves Kdrama (2017) :relieved:

roll02.jpg?resize=660,400&ssl=1

I come to soompi (again) because of this drama :relieved: wkwkwkwk.. (I must to give a warning that.. I do rarely watch a drama because of the storyline. mostly I watch them because of all the handsome oppas :love:)

#10 reasons why people must to watch this :rolleyes::

#1 I met my love because of this drama :relieved: WKWKWKWKWKWKWKKWWKKWKWWKWKWKWKKW 

#2 Hong Jong Hyun is too handsome!! :bawling: 

#3 Hong Jong Hyun is too sweet and tender :heart:

#4 Hong Jong Hyun's soft voice :rolleyes:

#5 Hong Jong Hyun's manly jawbone :love:

#6 they paired Hong Jong Hyun and my favorite actress Yoona :relaxed:

#7 it's about how a man can love both a man and a woman equally WKWKWKWKWKWWKKW  :relieved: (I want to die :joy:)

#8 This is written by Song Ji Na. her love scenes will always sweet :heart:

#9 The King oppa is handsome too!! :blush:

#10 I know what is love and how love can make you 'loose your breath and need oxygen tank'   :mask: because of The King Loves kdrama :relieved: :heart:

WKWKWKWKWKWKWWK :joy:

nb: sorray.. I want to write something serious and romantic like USAfarmgirl but I don't know whenever I remember about this drama I just want to laugh crazily wkwkwkwk oh I miss my wang bi mamas too hua ha ha ha ha ha ha :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

On 10/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, Cecentre said:

Splash Splash Love

This is probably a drama that I will rave on and on about because to me, it has everything a rom-com should have: silly but cute main leads, interesting plotline, amazing chemistry, and a very active and smart female lead that doesn't get thrown around by the plot. It's a high school trope and time traveling trope mix together, and it was so refreshing to watch. The only con for this drama is that it only has two episodes instead of 16 or 20 (this is a hint for director and writer to make this a full length drama already TT_TT)

this is also one of the best drama i love....everything was really written and knitted nicely :) 

• Like 8

Splash Splash Love is an underappreciated gem!! Kim Seulgi is a dynamite! I don't understand why she is not in more dramas!

Spoiler

tumblr_okvih5gEmB1v2rlx0o2_500.gif

• Like 7

Go Back Couple (2017) - a.k.a. Go Back Spouses

Choi Ban Do and Ma Jin Joo are both in their late 30s and married to each other. They were madly in love when they met and got married young. However, over the years life has become difficult for both of them, resulting in them being unhappy and regretting having married each other so early in life.

One day, they both wake up and find that they've travelled back in time to their 20-year old selves, back when they were university students, right before they meet each other for the first time.

The question is - do they make the same choices or avoid each other like the plague? :wacko:

I really enjoyed seeing how this drama explored the "what if" scenario and how it shows that love is more than a feeling - it's a choice and it takes effort in maintaining that love. I also really enjoyed how this drama showed the different events that led up to the resentment and hurt present in their marriage. You could understand where they were both coming from. Apart from the time travel aspect, I thought the portrayal of their marriage and the complexities of a relationship were very relatable.

I think this is one of those dramas that is underrated and really such a pleasure to watch. :star:

• Like 3

Here is my go at two recent ones I just finished and a throw back...

The Legend of Yunxi (2018)

A sweet cute-girl.png melts a 48902205-stock-vector-piece-of-ice-cube-

The Rise of Phoenixes (2018)

A tailor 2702.png prince download-1.png and his kitty cat ba42e5ce244097307a13298100852b05-0.png take on an empire. 

Autumn Love Story (2000)

A fall 1f341.png tale of the love between two "siblings" 1f46b.png.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

sood sanae ha -- an actress cleopatra-smiley-face.gif?1302011333 wants to be part of a cooking show director-smiley-face.gif?1302011342. however, she cannot cook to save her life and hires a culinary teacher chef-smiley-face.gif?1302011331. watch for loads of laughs, unique characters. she is hilariously vain, self-assured but really charming. he is sweet and yet firm and finding himself slowly smiling at her antics. cupidarrow-smiley-face.gif?1302011340

• Like 5

bright girl's success -- zapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011447rich spoiled brat falls in love with his maid. he gets cheated by his own family and becomes penniless and his spunky girl helps him to get back his company. watch for a can-do spirit and optimism wiggle-smiley-face.gif?1302011442and a charming innocent romance where a hair clip is a romantic gift. tv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, Cecentre said:

Splash Splash Love

tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo8_400.gif      tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo7_400.gif

Source: http://nabongsun.tumblr.com/post/145478619905/dramas-ive-watched-in-2016-splash-splash-love

Just go watch these absolute cuties together and you won't regret it :thumbsup:

I like those short special dramas, so well done and one that I had watched was so heart breakingly good. I'll watch this, thank you for recommending it.

• Like 1