Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun 붉은달 푸른해

@larus Thank you for sharing that article. This part of her interview in particular, reflects just how much the drama has carved a place in the hearts of those who are involved... and by extension the viewers, and has me so much more hopeful that we will see a Season 2 one day, after Hakyeon comes back from his military enlistment which commences March 4th, 2019.

Kim-Sun-Ah-31.jpg

Kim Sun Ah went on to share that she has never hoped for a second season of a drama as badly as she does for “Children of Nobody.”

Explaining that she had truly enjoyed working on the drama, she declared, “I want a Season 2 of ‘Children of Nobody.’ All the actors had so, so much love [for the drama and each other]. This is the first time that I’ve wanted a Season 2 this badly for a drama that I’ve completed.”

cr. Soompi

• Like 2

3 hours ago, liddi said:

This part of her interview in particular, reflects just how much the drama has carved a place in the hearts of those who are involved... and by extension the viewers, and has me so much more hopeful that we will see a Season 2 one day, after Hakyeon comes back from his military enlistment which commences March 4th, 2019.

I totally understand the lingering feelings of the cast and viewers but in the same time I want this drama to remain perfect in our hearts. I am not a fan of shows who have more seasons but I will accept it if it will happen. The story had an ending and the writing was good so, if the writer has more interesting stories to tell with the same/ or different cast I will watch for sure. But I will not wait for it. Just like how I loved Stranger (Forest of Secrets) and Signal. They have announced a second season for both shows but nothing was put on motion. If the writer will find the creative muse for more stories I am all for it. 

• Like 1

@larus I agree. If a sequel cannot live up to the standard set by its predecessor, then it should not even be made. I am definitely anticipating the second seasons for Signal and Secret Forest as well, yet at the time, I am filled with apprehension, so afraid that it will miss the mark, exactly because I love them so much. With Children of Nobody, we have closure, yet there are unanswered questions which I really hope will be addressed in S2, such as fleshing out the time frame after LEH was reunited with YTJ - their relationship, the inception of Red Cry, leading up to and beyond LEH's death. Since the deleted epilogue had Red Cry sending a text message to all of them, I really want to know what exactly was in that message, and whether the mantle of Red Cry will be taken up by their followers, now that YTJ is incarcerated e.g. Kang Min Gi and the boys in Haemil. I need to know CWK is able to control her resentment and anger towards the stepmother she decided to spare... just as I need to know little SK remains by her side as her sentinel, her guardian angel. I want to know Ha Na is a part of KJH's life - she who helped him finally understand the joy of having a child's warmth and love. Just as I want to know more of older CSK and stepmother... how they are coping, and whether they will rise from the ashes of the horrible past that haunts the whole family. Has JSY finally broken free from her abusive stepbrother, and if there is more to her backstory that has not been revealed. Ahh... the questions keep piling up. 

• Insightful 2

I know I said previously that I would give my analysis of YTJ a rest, but I think I finally figured out why he turned out the way he did. With proof of his evil past life from the Joseon era being revealed in Netflix's Kingdom, is there any wonder he has not fared much better in his present incarnation :sweatingbullets::crazy: 

nIxsR2azMJrjI6uC5aqgRsoSvzoMDrpohtSgfPYxnWNvAo4KPOpR7ucgzhffxQTvswTK3cWcOkvQruwb7Vb8Fc1TPWbalN1eDkw9Z1gzVrzscspW4YUQDxDjMEbYAismRtGrwEhXZlBn4ChBqStxAoicqHnggifeh6M5e1EplrujKtLQ7MueJMtSiJBDnYepzPk_Zc4I8qjn9FXtq7e_5dAORUKyNzLmDFjSYPpyjFsvWenidu8qUwRrxreQ_v5e5WQyV9jD937AF69Qz6SxGChcEi4vxtq2XcIpcy5cZzGWSkcH2QP-4iTwPWZl8ASlLnVqO4aUokN_Gat99g0LTFxGQLqXQNxQYTds0tMj0TMJ2BpqEaJolZA6AFDD4Yrp2Hf23tPcxJU4X9riQBQF2kRE-ou9LeBPug5TbcZXHAbNbn-tRCzuKirj8738jiS_RaF5h6DIdjkODE89-PPgZbAwAzBdOkj9F9oeBqBULcwKVciEDKa5NH8J-ebf4w7CLkM8xEeClX-ZL9lY48nUFr2v-TssWD-Yudy5hTKYLU6lQ94-OIGQ3M4cioR37tVJnZxMhQ5uRkLVJ3H0jwjVn4jHzWdCiCBwT6vR5H2lJPeg7h55--pxyPRqYaPbGPYAfATi3XyIRKq_YNTcORrIEtp_=w600-h421-no

• LOL 1