Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sava2sava what model said she gonna work with NJ or what :)

@Ameera Ali  I think she did, Bugt SH might threaten her to go public.. 

Do you think the guy that got out of prison is kidnapper #1 or possibly Sw bio dad or maybe both ?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  I think she did, Bugt SH might threaten her to go public.. 

Do you think the guy that got out of prison is kidnapper #1 or possibly Sw bio dad or maybe both ?

FDA0AD73-0E31-46FB-9BB1-3222CAA6BD35.gif

when I watch this scene I got this feeling , he is the kidnapper #1  but Kdrama we can’t be sure :D  

This model seem not reliable to me 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

when I watch this scene I got this feeling , he is the kidnapper #1  but Kdrama we can’t be sure :D  

This model seem not reliable to me 

I think it is Kidnapper #1.  I also think he could be SW father.  

Did the model agree to work with NJ ?  I see that Han MR trust SJ and NJ with her child.  That is good.  What ever publicity that SW mom does to hurt the actress probably will be less effective  or back fire on her.  I think Kidnapper #1 will start blackmailing SW mom.  Not NJ mom.  (Just my thinking)

• Like 6

That guy looks  like he really enjoys kidnapping, he is going to do it again I am sure!

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

That guy looks  like he really enjoys kidnapping, he is going to do it again I am sure!

who is he going to kidnap?  NJ again?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

I think it is Kidnapper #1.  I also think he could be SW father.  

Did the model agree to work with NJ ?  I see that Han MR trust SJ and NJ with her child.  That is good.  What ever publicity that SW mom does to hurt the actress probably will be less effective  or back fire on her.  I think Kidnapper #1 will start blackmailing SW mom.  Not NJ mom.  (Just my thinking)

@angelwingssf  I also think SH trying to blackmail HR will backfire.. SJ would make clothes in a mother and daughter lookalike. 

Now when it comes to kidnapper # 1 If YSJ catches SH and him engaged in a conversation, She'll put two and two together.. Point being can she keep her trap shut amd imvestigate on her own or atleast tell Lawyer Heo about kidnapper #1 and SH knowing each other and let him do all the stuff that needs to be done.. Even if the statue of limitation has ran out I believe she still can be sued..

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

@dramaninja  I also think something us going to happen to NJ, I think it would be JA that would overhear SH and the kidnapper conversation and may find out that he's Sw bio father.. Would Ja sell out a long time friend in exchange for the man she loves..  If NJ and SJ win this contest and if their sales are higher then JA's and Sw yes SH will make a move oin NJ.. May go as far as having him kidnap and shipped to another country.. When SH gets desperate we will see just what evil she's capable of..  

19 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@dramaninja and I @sava2sava seems to think so.. I could see him kidnapping NJ foir ransom to blackmail SH abnd YSJ.. I still think it's some skeletons in her story that she told G/pa..

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Who can kidnaped him , when SJ there :D

I have feeling he will bother YS imagine if she gives him NJ money to keep him away :huh:

@sava2sava I love ur thinking _ it’ll be interesting to see what JA will do if that happen :D it could be her ticket to rich life and marrying SU

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Who can kidnaped him , when SJ there :D

I have feeling he will bother YS imagine if she gives him NJ money to keep him away :huh:

@sava2sava I love ur thinking _ it’ll be interesting to see what JA will do if that happen :D it could be her ticket to rich life and marrying SU

@Ameera Ali  The kidnapping wouldn't happen ths soon. The man just got out of jail he would need to track down YS first and then go after her for money but then he'll soon learn that NJ bio family has already found him.. He's going to threaten YS to go to the cops about her keeping him all this time just to scare her plus with her role in all of this and soon learn that SH and Ys is living in the same house and this is when kidnapper #1 head would start spinning about all the money he could get friom YS and SH.. I just hope YS don't give him a dime but I thik she will try and pay him off to shut up and stay away from them..

Now JA on other hand is a whole different scenario, If SH is involved in NJ kidnapping and if it's found out I could see her begging NJ ot to persue this matter any further.. Let her live the lifestyle of the riches.. She's going to play on his intellegence to pity her.. I don't see SH and SW having the lifestyle of the riches in the end after all SH has done especially if Sw isn't bio related to this family.. I see JA joining the mother and son duo in there evil schemes to keep what don't belongs to them.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Quick Recap.  Ep 46

- After YSJ shoots her mouth, SH calls NJ and yells about lying to her about SU's not being there at the funeral. SH thinks that this was NJ's ploy to get SU to be shackled with JA, so as to take the company for himself, and she says that to NJ! (Good that SJ is there with NJ when he gets the call, to relax him)

- SH tries to reason with SU, and even threw his dad under the bus, to prove that there is nothing called love. SU won't be shaken, and he had to stop her from taking pills. SU stays strong through  her shenanigans.  He is downright harsh in telling her that "mom is the past, and JA is the future".  Primal scream and crying from SH, as SU walks out. Among the loudest cries I have ever heard in dramas.

- Mr. Jang also yells at SU for doing this to SH. He is harsh on SU, but the guy withstands that too.

- YSJ is surprised that NJ would accept SU dating JA, to even lie for SU, as she chats with Ajussi and Ms. Heo. Ajussi is concerned for SH and the ladies ask him to go sit outside SH's door if he is so enamored with her. He agrees to. Haha.

- SJ is so cute, sitting with NJ on the HMR stakeout. She sees "Suji Han" on a dolphin doll that the housekeeping lady was taking to throw. Apparently it was lying in the corridor. On the 16th floor, says the lady. SJ is thrilled to reel in a big fish... Or a dolphin!

- NJ and SJ see a man leaving HMR's room and leaving Suji crying. HMR comes out and NJ goes up to talk to her "eonni" friend. Inside the room, SJ had to remind Suji that she had bought Suji that dolphin, before Suji recognized her. SJ doesn't lie, and tells HMR that they were in the hotel to meet her.

- SH finds Ajussi outside her room and assures him that she won't die before SU becomes the HK successor. He doesn't have to worry. He advises her not to get too hard on SU and cause him to run away abroad with JA.

- HMR says she had no plans to return to the Entertainment industry, when SJ asked if she could model.  HMR would actually like to make a comeback, but she can't. Staying away from it "is best for everybody", says HMR. SJ asks if it is because of Suji.  HMR doesn't want to reply, as NJ is sitting there.  SJ says that he is a trustworthy fellow.  HMR reveals that Suji is diagnosed with childhood depression, apparently from wanting to see her dad.  That is why they returned.  NJ asks if the guy who just left is the dad. HMR says yes. He is already married though. He seems to be a famous guy everybody knows too. NJ seems to have found his face familiar too because of that. HMR says she will stay till Suji recovers from her condition. (HMR is very friendly to them, but they have work to do, to convince her to make a return to the industry)

- NJ returns the $100K he borrowed from CS, as he has found that it was SU who paid for JA, and not any loan-shark. Now CS also figures out what is going on with SU and JA.

- Team-2 sales seem to be going well. Team-1 designs seem to be getting comments like they are too expensive etc.

- SH is upset at SU that NSJ's family has pulled out of their deals. SU says he wants to become the successor on his own abilities anyway. SH asks him to not take NJ lightly, in the contest. When SH says she still won't accept JA, SU says that's fine but if she tries to hurt JA, he won't just sit and watch. SH recalls Ajussi's warning about SU and JA running away. She asks if he is threatening her.  He is not. He doesn't want JA to become like SH for all her life. SH asks if he is thinking marriage.  After he becomes the successor, says SU. SH: "So, it doesn't matter even if I oppose it?".  A straight "yes" is the son's answer.  (Man, he is redeeming himself very well now)

- DS brings coffee and sandwiches for everybody. Mr. Jang is a bit curt with JA.  YJ acts uninterested in DS' sandwich but he has made a special one for her, so she agrees to eat it.

- YSJ breaks a plate during dish-washing, cuts her finger, and remembers something.  And we see a dude leaving from jail with an evil laugh.

----------------------

Preview for Ep 47 - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,48,786268

Blurb: 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림)가 수지와 함께 수족관 나들이를 즐길 무렵, 수희(김혜리)는 연지(송민지)에게 비밀 지령을 내린다. 선규(강두)는 연실(유지연)에게 구원이를 잃은 대가로 순자(이종남)에게 돈을 받아내자며 부추기는데...

Translation: Just when NJ and SJ enjoy an aquarium outing with SuJi, SH gives some secret instructions to YJ.  SG instigates YS to ask YSJ for money in return for losing Savior.

Argh.  That fellow SG seems to the worst of the worst kind.  Trying to get his sister to ask for compensation for a miscarriage...

• Like 7

Episode 36

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 37

Spoiler

Episode 38

Spoiler

Episode 39

Spoiler

Episode 40

Spoiler

Episode 41

Spoiler

• Like 6

I fast forward through most of todays episode.  I need subs to really know who the man is but I think were right on track that he's the kidnapper and he's already plotting his next move..

MS has some nerve to think NJ isn't good enough for SJ.. With his good judge of character.. He's in no position to question SJ about who she likes.. MS got all in a huff just seeing NJ and SJ hugging it could have been a friendly hug but he took it as he seen it.. SJ had to tell her Dad that it's her she likes NJ and he has the nerve to look dumbfounded..

• Like 6

Ep 47 Recap Part-1 (Till 15:40)

- The guy who gets out of jail calls YSJ, saying, "you still have the same number?".  He laughs at it and says "of course, I guess you don't have any man other than me all your life!".  She gets scared and cuts it off, and doesn't say anything to Ms. Heo who saw it. The criminal laughs, sitting in a food joint.  He is sure of finding her even if she doesn't pick up her phone.

- Team-2 is concerned that HMR is not ready to return to limelight and model, because of her daughter. But SJ is ready to work hard to convince her, and everybody is happy about it.

- SH is talking to a CEO Park, who looks like some entertainment agency boss. He says he cant do anything, as he doesn't think MHR will return, because even her late mother had asked her not to, etc. SH reminds him that it is best for him to see HMR return because he could be rolling in dough, if she does. SH throws the bones at him, that next season's modeling for HK can be given to  Mr. Park's firm. He tells SH that she may be able to find HMR at a flower shop near his offices where she sometimes goes. He also asks SH to help on another model Seo YuNa, if I heard right.

- Team-1 tells SU that the homepage response on their designs is not great.  Not about the design itself, but the price, the laces, etc. He gives them some suggestions and SH comes in. She says she is hoping to run into HMR somewhere, and wants JA to go with her.  JA says yes, but SU says that JA has something else to do. SH asks YJ to go along. Mr Jang wants to go too, but SH says HMR knows Mr Jang, and would immediately suspect the purpose of them meeting her.  (Looks like HMR had done a lot of work with HK in the past).

- Ajussi gives a box of health drinks or whatever to SH's secretary to give her. He even tells her that SH was trying to take some pills without saying what for. Secretary Lee thought she would get a gift too, but no.  Here comes Mr Jang with the same gift, but he has one box for the pretty secretary too.  Ajussi lost this one.

- YS comes to the cafe. SG is ordering his boss around. He is putting the guilt on DS that even he has some responsibility for the miscarriage. DS apologizes and gives YS free tea, and she also makes DS feel bad that his friend NJ caused it. SG suggests to YS that she should ask YSJ for money as compensation for losing Savior. YS can't believe it at first but then agrees with her dear brother, as always. $50K is his suggested amount to demand.

- SJ and NJ visit HMR again. They want to take SuJi for an outing to the aquarium. HMR likes it, though it will be a first time for SuJi to go without her mom. Except that SJ has taken her around while in the US, as she reminds her. HMR says SJ is SuJi's most favorite aunt. But she takes a dig at NJ that there must be more than pure intentions behind this outing. She has sensed that NJ and SJ has something going! SuJi likes NJ too, as she goes and sits on her lap.

- Mr. Go visits MS, as he is now the man dealing with MinHan from team-2.  They hit it off, as they are both graduates of Korea University. MS even asks about his family background and about siblings and all that. He then asks, "so you have some interest inn SJ, right?".  Mr Go is taken aback, and asks "how can I, with our Joan of Arc?". MS tells him that she is soft inside too.  MS asks if they should have a lunch together with SJ and Mr Go says he is out on some work on the HMR matter. MS thinks he known how to get SJ to come.

Part-2 (after 15:40)

- SJ finds a sticker on the car that NJ had stuck - "A cute princess and a cranky woman on board. Please keep distance". Haha. She shows fake annoyance as usual, and NJ goes along too. He says he is like this with people he likes. She says she is like that too. She wants to go for the throats of people she likes, too.  They make SuJi laugh, finally. She even talks. NJ says that he wants to have a daughter like SuJi after he gets married. He looks at SJ and says, "maybe two of them? Or three?".  SJ gets flustered and says "whatever; do as you like". SJ gets a call from her dad, about some issue on the mobile phone pockets she had designed on the dress. She thinks she has to go there to handle this. NJ laments that he was hoping for a nice date with SJ today.  She says they can do a proper date during the weekend. But when she tells SuJi that she can't join and that the daddy-long-legs uncle will take her, SuJi starts screaming and biting her hand. NJ shows a dolphin video and calms her down quickly. SJ is impressed that NJ was all prepared with the video.

- YSJ is sitting by the street and recalling what the criminal said. She realizes that the man must be out from jail. She recalls how much trouble that jerk had given NJ. "Why did I have to ever meet him in my life?", she cries.  She is sitting outside MS' place, as she had brought food for YS, but reluctant to go and give it. YS finds her, and is cordial with her, but then remembers SG's suggestion and calls her in, saying she has something to discuss.

- CS calls SU to give him some advice on automated versus hand-made production, as he had heard of the team's having some issues.  SU thanks him, and asks why CS is helping their team, as he thought CS was "on the other team". CS laughs and says he never had a bias, and that he knows the chairman didn't want that either. SU is well-behaved now. As he is about to get up to leave, CS tells him that SU seems to have changed. He thinks that SU is in real love now. SU has a pleasant look on his face.  The late chairman would be very pleased to see the SU of now, says CS. The chairman had once told him about never seeing SU with a smile on his face, like "he thinks smiling would cause some big problem".  SU looks like he is touched to hear that the chairman cared for him.

- SH and YJ are on a stakeout in a car. SH asks why YJ lied to her, from the funeral hall. YJ says that SU was standing right in front and she had no choice. She apologizes, and SH tells her that she can give her a chance to atone for her mistakes. She talks so ominously that YJ is downright scared.  SH asks for her help, hinting that it is in the JA matter. SH says she will take care of YJ's future, if she comes through. YJ asks what she needs to do.  SH will call when YJ has to make a move. YJ says yes.  For now, YJ needs to take the pictures of HMR's child for SH.

- HMR is taking some pictures of flower arrangements in a flower shop. SH walks up to her and HMR looks scared.

- NJ and SuJi are having a great time "under the sea".  SuJi wants to eat some churros.  When NJ is paying for the churros, SuJi wanders away.  NJ cannot find her. [The End]

-----------------------------------

Preview for Ep 48: http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,49,786269

Blurb: 승주(서효림)를 구재선(박선준)과 엮어주려던 만석(홍요섭)은 남진(박윤재)과 승주(서효림)의 포옹을 목격하고 격분한다. 방철상(권혁호)은 심부름센터를 통해 순자(이종남)의 전화번호로 위치 찾기를 시도하는데...

Translation: MS, who wanted to hook up SJ and Mr. Go, becomes furious on witnessing NJ and SJ in an embrace. Bang Cheol Sang tries to find YSJ's location using her phone number, through a private detective agency.

Looks like things start getting messy again now.  The video shows YJ taking a picture of SuJi and we hear HMR getting mad at NJ thinking he uploaded the picture online, also.  But we hear SJ making things clear to her angry dad that the hug was because she likes NJ.  It should be a fun episode now.

• Like 7

NJ would make such a great dad thats for sure.

Sick of SJ crappy dad though lots of people causing trouble now

YJ just did a pretty disgusting thing in the preview  ugh.

SU going further and further down on my hate list as new and old garbage people acting up now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

NJ would make such a great dad thats for sure.

Sick of SJ crappy dad though lots of people causing trouble now

YJ just did a pretty disgusting thing in the preview  ugh.

SU going further and further down on my hate list as new and old garbage people acting up now.

What did SU do to upset you? Oh, you mean he went DOWN in the hate list.... Okay, I misunderstood.  Yes, he is redeeming himself quite well.  Actually he may have fully turned into a good guy already.  I don't see him do anything bad from now on.  Finally he decided that he is a good guy and that he could no longer do the bad things his mom wants him to do.  He wants to love, and he wants to smile.  Enough of keeping himself in a mental prison that his mom put him in. 

This is also more and more proof that he is indeed the grandpa's grandson.  Like one of you said earlier, maybe we will see the two grandsons joining hands and turning the tables on SH.  If she actually has criminal involvement in NJ's kidnapping, SU will later face some serious conflicts of conscience though.  Otherwise, the half-brothers can hopefully get SH to see what is wrong with her unnecessary greed.

YJ was always way up on my good books, but now she turns around and does a disgusting thing.  It is not like SH had caught her in some huge crime, for her to start to dance to SH's tune.  It was more a selfish thing on her part to take up on SH's offer to help her in her future career.  That is disgusting.  Maybe she doesn't know the gravity of what she is doing, and will repent later.  I hope so.  I don't want to see one of my favorite characters going into the excrement list like this.

• Like 6

@jayakrisYeah I meant he does not annoyed me much ta all no more, also he seem pretty fair in the competition so far. its hsi mom  who  is the real piece of nasty work.

Yeah with YJ am pretty angry with her this involves  a little child what is wrong with her ughhh.But I never see  a show where  some villains turn for the better so quick and other people start acting up.

• Like 6

Thanks for recap :) 

- The guy who gets out of jail calls YSJ, saying, "you still have the same number?".  He laughs at it and says "of course, I guess you don't have any man other than me all your life!".  She gets scared and cuts it off, and doesn't say anything to Ms. Heo who saw it. The criminal laughs, sitting in a food joint.  He is sure of finding her even if she doesn't pick up her phone.

It quite obvious the writer want to reunite these two but for whatever reason , what he knows that he has get tossed back in her direction again . NJ birth secret it’s known so what else he got that make her worry and scared . I hope she tell anybody if she not , it will only make her look bad and look dump .:mellow:

YJ change from the day JA got jobs and beats her in work but also I am not surprised she will do what SH ask her to do , JA wasn’t nice to her in the work recently  I feel she treat her like is her assistant the way she spoke to her with zip channging incident its was disgusting so I understand with SH try using her . She is weakest link if SU know about it she will put blames on her saying she was jealous of JA . 

YS should be the first woman to get pregnant and miscarriage the way her brother keep using it get money from other , What next ask for kidney for poor DS . 

• Like 5

Ep 48 Recap Part-1 (Till 17:00)

- As NJ is looking around for SuJi at the aquarium, SJ meets MS. He tells her that he will continue to produce the clothes, now that Mr Go is dealing with MinHan. Some light chat between them, as MS tries show that he really likes Mr Go, and he refers to NJ as "that jerk" to SJ's objections.  Nothing much in this scene.

- The criminal guy (Bang Cheol Sang, so he becomes BCS) shows up at a private detective agency run by a guy who calls him "big bro". He wants YSJ's location found using her phone number.

- SH is having a coffee with MHR.  After asking her about how life has been, she brings up the main topic and asks if HMR can model for the contest. HMR says she has already said no to modeling in the contest.  To whom, asks SH, and she is about to faint when HMR says that it was to a Nam Jin. HMR asks if it wasn't SH who had sent him.  Then SH lies - "yeah, it was I who sent him". SH complains that HMR shouldn't do this to her. She was the one who made her an HK model and all that at one time. Mild pressure doesn't move HMR, so SH steps it up - "so you have a daughter, huh? I wonder what I heard her name as?... Oh right. Is that man doing fine?".  SH tells her that he knows that the man is a Mr Nam Do Jun, and threatens her that if the news comes out about his illegitimate child with HMR, his political life will be finished. "Is that okay?" asks SH.  HMR is flustered and asks for more time to think about it. Sure, but only one week, says SH. If she doesn't hear back in a week, she will send the news to the media/press. "The same thing will result if it is not the answer I need".  HMR: "You are being too much". SH doesn't mess around and says, "I will get a photo of your daughter tomorrow too. If the media publishes it without a photo, people won't believe it, will they?".  She reminds her that a mother's duty is to do whatever it takes for the child. She is doing this only for her son SU's sake.

- HMR is distressed, and remembers that SuJi is with NJ (who she thinks is SH's guy, and she would assume that NJ will be the one getting SuJi's photo for her).

- NJ finds SuJi at the souvenir shop, looking at teddy bears. She wants him to buy her one. A white  whale. He gets a call from HMR asking to return with DuJi right now. She is angry with him on the phone and NJ is puzzled.

- At the office, SU texts JA, wanting to see a movie. JA is all smiles and replies that she has the #2 design concept report to finish. So he asks for just a dinner. Back and forth between the lovers... He says he will wait in the parking garage, for her to join after work.  The team ajussi catches them texting each other and they put their phones away. They all start hinting at things. SU announces that he only needs the design concept report tomorrow. He wants to get off work right now. Haha.  

- NJ brings SuJi back to HMR who asks, "Is this the kind of guy you are? Taking her photo and sending to press/media was your plan?". NJ is lost. She says she doesn't want to see him again, and that she is disappointed at SJ too.  She leaves.  YJ takes a picture from across the street, of HMR with SuJi, and then of SuJi with he fish doll.

- YSJ is in her room recalling YS asking for $50K. Ajussi comes in saying he was trying to call and her phone was off. He has found from the internet the kind of food that is good for his angel - like walnut, avocado, blueberry etc. He wants YSJ to buy such things, but he has to run out as pillows and other flying objects come at him.

• Like 5

join us chingus for the year's first community event.. put all your drama viewing to the test and have some laughs!

• Like 4

Just watched the raw and from my understanding:

Elsa is stupid to be using NJ name to do evil deeds and not to mention she told the model she sent NJ to her in the first place. However, it seems like she left her mind at home cuz doesn't she know that threatening a mother with her daughter's life is waking up a sleeping tiger? Glad to see the model is not stupid and suspicious about her. Also her daughter is getting attached to NJ now and is opening up to others so we know who will win the second competition. 

Now to SJ dad, I wonder how your face will look like when you find out your wife demanded money for compensation  from the people you are accusing of killing your unborn child.

Bravo SJ, good job telling your stupid dad off. Like she said, he shouldn't interfere who she dates or not. It's none of his business:D

• Like 5

Ep 48 Recap Part-2 (from 17:00)

- YSJ finally turns her phone on. BCS' buddy has her location figured out.

- YJ tells DS that she has become a "nogada" of SH. That is like a sidekick who does tough and dirty things (a slang borrowed from Japanese). She doesn't look too sad about it though.  She wants to go to his place and drink. She asks him if he isn't sad about JA and SU dating. He tells her about his attempt to become a cook guy, as she had suggested. They both have to give up their earlier crushes.

- MS takes her back to her place and tries again to tell her about Mr Go and she asks him to drop the idea. He leaves. NJ comes from behind and hugs her, like he did at the airport once.  He asks if she is going to report him to police again for being a pervert. He asks her not to. He is having a hard time today. She asks what happened. NJ says things got bad because she wasn't there, without giving the details. She is happy to hear that he wants her with him.

- MS find that SJ left her phone in the car. He goes back.  NJ has told SJ that HMR has some misunderstanding.  He is feeling terrible and wants a hug and back-pats from her. He does her usual thing.  The dad runs in, mad as hell, screaming at NJ - "Who the hell are you to have eyes on my SJ?".  NJ just says sorry and that it's a misunderstanding. But SJ steps in - "I am the one who likes him".  She says that, even as her dad, he has no right to speak carelessly about the man he likes.  "Are you in your right mind?" he asks. SJ: "Yes. I am in my right mind". MS says NJ is the guy who made her brother die.  It was just an accident, says SJ.  Plus he was not the one directly involved.  MS: "Still, he is the son of that kind of a woman". Now she can only yell in exasperation - "Dad!".  NJ asks her to let it go and says sorry again to MS.

- MS asks SJ to stop working with NJ and join MinHan.  After all, his company is set to be handed over to her, he says.  Calm and stern reply from SJ - "I don't want to. Please don't try to run my life just as you want".  He asks NJ to leave, saying she will see him tomorrow.  She wants the dad to leave too, as she is tired.

- YSJ goes and meets CS, to tell him that YS is asking for $50K as compensation.  She can't make herself tell NJ about it. CS says that NJ needs to be told. If it's tough for her too do, he can talk to NJ. She says she feels so bad seeing YS cry. He calms her down, and she says she feels better, now that he thinks it is fine.

- BCS, the criminal, is outside YSJ's house, but puzzled how she could be living in such a big house. He presses the button and asks if it is where Ms. YSJ lives. He is asked (probably by Ms Heo) who he is. BCS: "I am the husband of YSJ".  [The End]

------------

Preview for E49 from KBS - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/mylife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0557-01-871110,read,,50,786273

Blurb: 승주(서효림)와 함께 한미라(간미연)를 찾아간 남진(박윤재)은 수지를 지켜주기 위해 한미라를 시우(강태성)네 무대로 보내주겠다고 한다. 방철상(권혁호)은 남진이 현강그룹의 친손자란 사실을 알아내고 회심의 미소를 짓는데...

Translation: NJ and SJ meet HMR and NJ says that he wants HMR to be sent to SU's stage, for SuJi's sake. On learning that NJ is the real grandson at HK group, BCS laughs suspiciously.

The video shows SJ asking "what are you saying?" when NJ suggests that HMR model for SU.  Hmm.... This is getting quite curious.  I am sure HMR will like NJ's sincerity.   But how can they win, if SU takes the 2nd contest also?  Based on sales, maybe?  But then if HMR models for them, Team-1 sales may go up too.  Tough to guess what will happen.  Meanwhile, what is BCS going to do, now that he knows that the kid he probably kidnapped is back at HK as the grandson?

• Like 5