23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why blue underwear ??????

Maybe Lmangla remembers his cosmo photospread! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

Maybe Lmangla remembers his cosmo photospread! :lol:

I guess this is all she saw ....

@Lmangla the man has worn ( and not worn ) many things . @USAFarmgirl I’m looking forward to your answers then

Spoiler

3da8e366-eda4-4a03-a188-815db3940c5a.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem  You just gave a whole new meaning and encouragement to waking up!!!:blink: 

This is what I call a true breakfast with champions!!! 

@Lmangla Picture Cards is already a success!!! LOL:w00t:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOwN75XN_3nfkocSwIWqa65ba230083afaa69850e5856bc2faca8.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

:lol:@triplem @staygold @dotonly @USAFarmgirl ~ it is because of 1% of anything and the PPL in that drama. he was an underwear model and the company which he does ads for was one of the sponsors for that drama. PD's solution -- shower scene + camera zooms out to a set of clean towels and blue (clean) underwear. :lol::lol: the thread had a really good laugh over PD's technique to stay PG and still have the PPL..

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

kekkeke... no I don't remember the ep no @staygold ...it was powder blue underwear with white dots! or something like that. basically my eye for details was like "what on earth? why are they showing towels and underwear?" -- we laughed if it was PPL and it turned out to be! :lol:

EDIT: found my old comment; it was after ep 5 and 6. so one of those episodes @staygold

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

A cameo as a spirit of the forest
Though that drama itself was forgettable
As soon as I left it to the rest.

I'm laughing my head off as soon as I read these lines :joy: I thought a lot of people loved this drama and I was the only one who find it forgettable lolll (If I'm thinking about the correct drama anyway)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Cecentre said:

I'm laughing my head off as soon as I read these lines :joy: I thought a lot of people loved this drama and I was the only one who find it forgettable lolll (If I'm thinking about the correct drama anyway)

You're probably thinking of the right drama. I think a number of us found that drama forgettable, other than the oppa's extended cameo at the beginning which was really lovely and had raised my hopes for the rest of the drama. Anyway, my disappointment over that drama is one of the reasons why I'll probably skip the reunion drama for the OTP from that drama. :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I have my guess already even though I'm super bad at remembering names! I only know faces! LOL but I'm going to play anyway and give it my best shot.. I'm having so much fun reading all of the comments here!

• Like 9

@staygold, I think you post the answer for picture card #1 here but in a spoiler after @Lmangla has posted picture card #2. That way, everyone gets a chance to take a look and guess, and any latecomers can guess before they look at the various answers as well.

Perverted? Ajummas? Here? What? Where? Huh? Just because there is a plethora of blue underwear being discussed, not to mention pictures of more naked torsos than a naughty magazine for women... :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

You're probably thinking of the right drama. I think a number of us found that drama forgettable, other than the oppa's extended cameo at the beginning which was really lovely and had raised my hopes for the rest of the drama. Anyway, my disappointment over that drama is one of the reasons why I'll probably skip the reunion drama for the OTP from that drama. :)

Ah yes now I know I'm thinking of the correct drama :lol: Honestly sameeee I was thinking 'ehhhhh' too when I found out that the main couple from that drama reunited, because I didn't find their previous drama that good, but a lot of people I know are very excited about that reunion :3 But then the male lead guy is one of my favorite actors ever and I don't want to skip another one of his dramas :tears: I have already skipped the last one he was in because I've heard things that deter me from watching it

Lmao not related but talking in code like this is so funny it's like being vague but not that vague :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

welcome to day 2 of picture cards!

please put your answers for day 1 picture card under spoiler here in this thread. you are free to look at others choices but please don't change your answers based on others. it is all about having fun!

day 2 theme: villain

verbal clue:

From an acting family,
I was born for the lights and the stage.
Then film and tv claimed me
And made me all the rage.
Though mostly a supporting actor,
Each one a memorable one,
And, then I did musical theater,
And slayed them all with my song.
But most recently they saw me
As the scariest psychopath of them all
A man who preyed on trusting women,
And tried to drag his son into the thrall.

nb7yMTg.jpg&key=cc8f214c3a9e07bc60fcce66

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

I can recognize that face but I have no idea which dramas he has acted in so I obviously don't know his name...sigh. 

The answer for yesterday's round

Spoiler

CHOI JIN HYUK OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!

55677-297004.jpg

@Lmangla You should've added this photo instead

aA4b__CbOQ-ayBmkVJY24r42Ep4DQ9dg7X5WRes1

Those tanned abs....the veins on his arms and THE WATCH!!!!!!! Gahhhhhh 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

for record sake :P

Spoiler

Day 1 pic - Choi Jin Hyuk

Day 2 Ahjusshi always had a great physique!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Yesterday's round 

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk

Ok if we know which drama the guy is in are we allowed to google search his name lmaoo because I'm really bad at names :P I feel like I have seen the 2nd actor before, but that clue poem does not have the villain role I think he plays, so I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right guy....

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla sorry but maybe you should put the word "SPECIMEN" or any other word in capital letters above So Ji Sub pic so the latecomers would not think of it as the first Q. Just a thought.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1