Quantcast
Jump to content
Lmangla

Picture cards

Recommended Posts

welcome chingus to another event! how you well do you know the faces of dramaland? over 5 days (17 sept to 21 sept), we will release a picture card along with a verbal clue on each day. there are prizes and participation points to be won! are you excited?

 

to give you an idea of what the game will look like, do you know who this actor is based on the card and verbal clue?

 

KE7IyAd.jpg&key=18b2cee70c718c4e947285d8

 

verbal clue:

I was a national swimmer in my youth,
Didn’t think about much else,
But then modeling came to find me,
And wanted me to show my fine self.
Tried my hand at acting

And had to work it a little while,
But then I went to Bali
And found myself in style.
Now I’m an actor extraordinaire,
Though I prefer being a rapper.
But in movies and dramas is where you’ll see me,
at times gritty, though mostly dapper.

 

will you be participating?

for questions, tag me or @stroppyse , our clue master; a special shout and big thanks to @supergal99 who helped us with designing the cards. :love:

 

Rules:

1. the card will be posted sometime before 1 PM KST (afternoon) each day

2. once the card for the day is posted, feel free to submit your choice here in this thread for the previous day card. please use spoiler button to put your answers so that others have a chance to not see. once you have submitted your answer, feel free to look at others guesses. it is all about having fun and so please don't change your guess based on others response.

3. you are free to talk to each other and converse and have fun. if you need additional clues, give a shout out to me or the clue master.

 

Edited by Lmangla
adding rules
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no tech involved at all @dotonly; all you need to do is to be able to recognize the faces based on the card and clue. welcome to the game! :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

no tech involved at all @dotonly; all you need to do is to be able to recognize the faces based on the card and clue. welcome to the game! :)

 

Do we have to post submissions like the Hunt game before?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla Are you kidding me?? I don't even need clues for this image. LOL. Give me more tough ones!!! I'm so ready for this game. LOL. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

 

Do we have to post submissions like the Hunt game before?

good questions @dotonly; always forget about the little details. kekeke...

 

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Are you kidding me?? I don't even need clues for this image. LOL. Give me more tough ones!!! I'm so ready for this game. LOL. 

kekeke... don't worry, the actual cards will be bit more difficult I think. well hopefully. hahahahah.....

 

@kokodus @dotonly ~ how would you like to post your submissions? was thinking that after the final day (sept 22), people can post all of their submissions here. this way, no one is getting inspired by each other's entry. or alternatively, you could post your choice day for the previous day the next day. so day 1 card, post the guess on day 2. what do you think? which one sounds better?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for the rules, thank you for this. Lmangla, stroppyse, supergal99.

 

Hope can join this.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for inviting me @Lmangla chingu. I'm really bad at guessing games because I enjoy dramas more than the actors and actress themselves :sweat_smile:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Thank you for inviting me @Lmangla chingu. I'm really bad at guessing games because I enjoy dramas more than the actors and actress themselves :sweat_smile:

if you have watched a lot of dramas, then these faces will be familiar to you. and the verbal clue will contain a mention of a drama that you can refer to. join us even if you think are bad at guessing games. it is all part of the fun. :)

 

14 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Waiting for the rules, thank you for this. Lmangla, stroppyse, supergal99.

Hope can join this.

do let us know if you have Qs. always find that I miss some angle and so I get reminded with the questions. :)

will be posting the picture card + verbal clue each day before 1PM (afternoon) KST.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good questions @dotonly; always forget about the little details. kekeke...

 

kekeke... don't worry, the actual cards will be bit more difficult I think. well hopefully. hahahahah.....

 

@kokodus @dotonly ~ how would you like to post your submissions? was thinking that after the final day (sept 22), people can post all of their submissions here. this way, no one is getting inspired by each other's entry. or alternatively, you could post your choice day for the previous day the next day. so day 1 card, post the guess on day 2. what do you think? which one sounds better?

 

Depends on the rules. But i prefer option 2 cos i dont want to messed up/mixed up the answer for each day. Idk, i'll just follow what you guys decided later.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks @dotonly; that really helps. have amended my first post to include rules. if you have additional Qs or if I have missed something, do let me know. :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @dotonly; that really helps. have amended my first post to include rules. if you have additional Qs or if I have missed something, do let me know. :)

 

What if the participants didnt post their submissions till the next day, will they not allowed to continue?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

 

What if the participants didnt post their submissions till the next day, will they not allowed to continue?

well to keep it fair, everyone needs to submit at same time. otherwise, someone might be inspired from others submission no? everyone will have about a day (24 hours) to submit -- so plenty of time to log in! :)

 

they can continue but if they missed the time frame for that Q, then it won't be counted for them. but they can continue on with other Qs and still get chance to win participation points.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if you have watched a lot of dramas, then these faces will be familiar to you. and the verbal clue will contain a mention of a drama that you can refer to. join us even if you think are bad at guessing games. it is all part of the fun. :)

 

do let us know if you have Qs. always find that I miss some angle and so I get reminded with the questions. :)

will be posting the picture card + verbal clue each day before 1PM (afternoon) KST.

Okay :D but but the clues are the real identity of an artist or its based on drama story character? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Okay :D but but the clues are the real identity of an artist or its based on drama story character? 

the clues are the real identity of the actor themselves. there will be mention to some of their current/famous works and other professional details to help identify the actor.

 

each day, there will be a theme:

so day 1 - oppa

day 2 - Villain

day 3 - Supporting actor

day 4 - Leading Lady

day 5 - Villainess

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the clues are the real identity of the actor themselves. there will be mention to some of their current/famous works and other professional details to help identify the actor.

 

each day, there will be a theme:

so day 1 - oppa

day 2 - Villain

day 3 - Supporting actor

day 4 - Leading Lady

day 5 - Villainess

 

Ohh okok thank you @Lmangla chingu. I don't follow much on the real identity of artist but I will try :P. But why this card already has the actor image? Is it done or still in guessing process? 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fans123 said:

Ohh okok thank you @Lmangla chingu. I don't follow much on the real identity of artist but I will try :P

all of the actors selected have a large body of work. so even if you don't know the names, you will find the faces familiar. so it will make it fun even if you don't know the details. plus, you get to see the other faces in dramas besides just drooling on oppa! hahahhaha....

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

all of the actors selected have a large body of work. so even if you don't know the names, you will find the faces familiar. so it will make it fun even if you don't know the details. plus, you get to see the other faces in dramas besides just drooling on oppa! hahahhaha....

 

Oohh yeah yeah keep it coming, it's more fun when the image is nudity from chest part upward toward his nose Hahaha :joy:, I'm gonna stick myself in this thread. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh this sounds like fun! Give us something meaty @Lmangla  :D When it comes to oppas, I don’t think we’ll have any problems haha :lol:

 

I still don’t understand the rules about submitting the answers. So we’ll just post answers here in this thread? 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea just trying to keeping it simple @aisling ; so just submit your answer the next day (after the next picture card is released) here in this thread. also please use spoiler button to keep it hidden so folks won't get inspired and maybe think of another answer based on the first few responses. it is all about having fun and so hope people will not peek under spoiler and just go with their original response whatever it is.

 

thanks for your Q. clarifying it in rules above. :)

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×