Quantcast
halfmoonsmile

Fall 2018 Goals

Hey everybody! What are your goals for this fall season? I noticed that I accomplish part of my summer goal of working hard at a job. I didn't accomplish the second part of though. I did, however, realized my desire to travel around the world. I am now looking for a job that helps me do that.

• Like 2

Surviving. That's a pretty clear goal for me this fall. I hate fall. All the rain and stuff. Mostly the rain. it's so depressing. So I'll survive, hopefully.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

Surviving. That's a pretty clear goal for me this fall. I hate fall. All the rain and stuff. Mostly the rain. it's so depressing. So I'll survive, hopefully.

I am the total opposite. I love the Fall season. I was so sick of being in the Boston humidity. 

• Like 2

there's no fall season in my place xixixixixi.. :blush:

• LOL 1

On 9/18/2018 at 8:46 AM, triplem said:

I wish we had fall weather here , it’s 30c all year round 

+me pls thanks :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don't mind the Fall so much but it's the thought that Winter will soon follow that makes me not look forward to it. I hate winter. 

My goal this Fall would be to curb my spending since I've spent a lot of money on winter clothing recently. LOL

• Like 2

So far I’ve gotten the second job. Doesn’t pay more than what I currently get from the other job but it’s still something. I am planning a trip for my birthday in the last week of November. I am so thrilled. I will have achieved my two goals for this season.

• Like 2