Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Yoo In Na & Lee Dong Wook - Premieres on February 6th

On 11/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, triplem said:

@lingkoo So happy to hear that . Things are shaping up . Do you know the airing date ?  It says here later half 2019

The drama which will air in February 2019

• Thanks 4

Hoping to see some more updates soon. 

Asian wiki still puts it at Jan premier but I doubt they can make it . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

oh my i ship this couple since goblin cant wait for this drama...altough i prefer fantasy genre but i will try romcom

• Like 2

15 hours ago, annura25 said:

oh my i ship this couple since goblin cant wait for this drama...altough i prefer fantasy genre but i will try romcom

If you ship the couple then you would probably also like romcom...since romcom has....many lovey dovey scenes usually :phew:...especially with this SecretaryKim PD who looooves to insert MANY of those;)

Spoiler

...and airing on cable tv TvN which means less censhorship and deeper and steamier kisses. ;)

btw thread starter @0ly40 you might wanna change the title to FEBRUARY. This drama airing has been delayed slightly (probably because of new years) and will air in February according to both the PD and LDW himself. (This info can be found in IG if you browse a bit).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, so happy this drama thread already start, can't wait for this drama.

I like Sunny and Grim Reaper chemistry so much, so I can't wait for these two to reunite. I like the plot of this drama, seriously I can't wait till February.

16 minutes ago, intrariver said:

If you ship the couple then you would probably also like romcom...since romcom has....many lovey dovey scenes usually :phew:...especially with this SecretaryKim PD who looooves to insert MANY of those;)

Nice thought :wub:

Anyway it's good to see you here @intrariver :D

• Like 2

Aigoo welcome here,

it's very nice to see you in this thread too @dvrels  :D

Yes yes and now Sunny & Grimreaper finally maybe can have some post reincarnation happiness too? Or at least a little more lovey dovey scenes than in Goblin just like LDW and YIA complained lol.

Yep these type of plots with actor/s in scandals/dating/contract relationship/secret dating/fake dating etc. tend to be fun to watch. :smiley: There's quite a few recent dramas with this similar plot lately too but I don't mind it at all. It's just a very fun plot to watch no matter even if overdone.

I'm curious what type of dynamic they'll show here, in Goblin Sunny wore the pants in that relationship lol :sweatingbullets: but seems more likely that LDW will be the more bossy one this time around ? So their chemistry should be different right yet still sparkling?

• Like 3

These minions are me right now..*excited*. ...the drama gods actually heard our prayers *screaming internally*..can't wait to see our Pichi couple back on screen..yaay! And so good to see the GR/sunny ship here too... @triplem :wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, And More Gather For 1st Script Reading Of Upcoming tvN Drama

Dec 17, 2018
by J. Lim

tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Touch Your Heart” (literal translation) has shared stills from their first script reading with Yoo In Naand Lee Dong Wook!

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook will be teaming up again once more after their appearance in the hit drama “Goblin.” They will be joined by a cast that includes Shin Dong WookSon Sung YoonOh Jung SeShim Hyung Tak, Jang So Yeon, Park Ji Hwan, and Lee Joon Hyuk.

Ahead of the script reading, producing director Park Joon Hwa said, “I will work hard to create a drama that lives up to its name and touches people’s hearts.” Lee Dong Wook stated, “I will do my best to leave my mark on tvN in 2019,” and Yoo In Na added, “Let’s make a happy drama together.”

Touch-Your-Heart.jpg

In the drama, Yoo In Na will play the role of actress Oh Yoon Seo, who is loved by the nation for her sweet personality. Lee Dong Wook will play Kwon Jung Rok, a cold but caring perfectionist lawyer. Anticipation is high to see the two actors working together again as they were loved for their chemistry in “Goblin.”

The production staff stated, “The entire cast, including Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, showed great chemistry from the first script reading, and it felt like we were ready to film. PD Park Joon Hwa and the staff couldn’t stop smiling as they watched over the actors, who fell into their roles easily. We will create a drama that warms viewers’s hearts this cold winter, so please anticipate it.”

tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” is set to make its premiere in the first half of 2019 as the follow-up drama to “Encounter.” In the meantime, catch up with the latest episode of “Encounter” below!

Soompi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @siddy09! Long time no see . So happy that our Pichy Couple has reunited 

My heart   :wub:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

006QhBHzgy1fy9ryjcsojj30ka094q4l.jpg

Spoiler

005yAvW3ly1fy9hfdyutfj30fr0poq60.jpg

8251eecely1fy9prjz9jvj20u018wk5v.jpg

8251eecely1fy9pt1a256j20u018wtqm.jpg

8251eecely1fy9pt3rahfj20u018wne5.jpg

Spoiler

8251eecely1fy9pt5w5vnj20u018wan1.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6

Yoo Inna looks so beautiful! I've been anxiously awaiting for her to do another drama, and for it to be with Lee Dong Wook is even better! They were the only part I really cared about in Goblin, lol.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi @siddy09! Long time no see . So happy that our Pichy Couple has reunited 

My heart   :wub:

Heyyy..chingu!

Yeah, I logged in on soompi after an year or so..life..you know..!

I was following some other show on soompi when this forum popped up on the hot topics..so naturally I had to come running. As long as LDW and YIN are there, I can watch anything.  But the story seems promising too..lets see!

PS. Congratulations..I just saw that you turned green!:D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Yoo Inna looks so beautiful! I've been anxiously awaiting for her to do another drama, and for it to be with Lee Dong Wook is even better! They were the only part I really cared about in Goblin, lol.

She is looking beautiful as is LDW too :wub:

Same same, honestly if it weren't for them I would've dropped the drama lol sorry unpopular opinion don't throw tomatoes at me people but I didnt care for Goblin 

I still can't believe we're actually getting them as main leads this time, am I dreaming? :astonished:

Looking forward to the 1st previews, I'm so curious how they'll play now together with different character

Edit:

I hope there's a video version of that scriptreading soon.

• Like 2

Thanks dear @siddy09. Can’t wait for this 

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

hope there's a video version of that scriptreading soon.

TvN heard you :D , credit to TvN FB page

great chemistry there . Will be fun. After Life , I was hoping for LDW to be in a lighter rom - com. Not only do I love the OTP , I also love Shin Dong Wook who will play the Best Friend 

• Like 5

Seems like a funny script even though I can't understand a word!!:lol:

@kangminjae most of us here only cared about them in Goblin drama and that's why we are here again..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some dedicated fan made a vid . He’s forever getting her name wrong :joy:

be it in Goblin or here 

• Haha 2