Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

I will be waiting for this drama too! So excited to see both of them gracing my screen again. 

Anyway, is the titles of the drama is a pun of our heroine real name, Oh jin shim?

Sounds like Jin Shim is coming. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

Yesterday as the script reading vid is release on NAVER TV,  its reached  #1 on popularity ranking.

• Like 4

I'm so excited for this drama! Sunny and Grim Reaper were my favorite pair in Goblin. Loved their chemistry. I found it so nice that the plot of the drama is similar to GR and Sunny next life in Goblin when they were a cop and an actress.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

An early christmas gift for us from TVN drama

A short teaser for  " Touch your heart "

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

excited for this drama. my fave pair in Goblin, other than G pairing with GR :lol:. shed so much tears for Sunny and GR in Goblin. now it is payback time for a Happy Ending! they are going to be one gorgeous pair!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, siddy09 said:

So the shoot has started??

Yes apparently so..there were fan cams of YIN shooting.

TVN is  such a tease...ahahah giving us skinship even in their very first teaser...can we anticipate more? Given that the PD is the one that did What's wrong w Sec Kim, I think we can expect some heart fluttering scenes ahead :D 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Awww and now we have a 1st Teaser Poster:

Wookie's character looking so soft here. I thought he was supposed to be cold lawyer? Or maybe he's very soft to his Oh Jim Sin shi only?:blush:

This poster made me think they maybe play on the "Reach of Sincerity" name. With sincere and innocent looking leads reaching for each other.

Maybe also a reference to their previous drama roles with the hands (shaking hands) and peach color?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Jin So Yeon, casted in tvN's "Touch Your Heart"... premieres in early 2019

2018122220538085416_1.jpg

Spoiler

Actress Jin So Yeon was cast in tvN's newest drama 'Touch Your Heart' (screenplay by Lee Myung Sook / directed by Park Joon Hwa / produced by Mega Monster, ZIUM Content).

Based on the kakaopage web novel of the same title, tvN's 'Touch Your Heart' is a romantic comedy series about Korea's representative actress Oh Yoon Seo (portrayed by Yoo In Na) who worked her way into a law firm to get a job again after a scandal that dashed her acting career, and then crossed paths with a "cold" lawyer, Kwon Jung Rok (portrayed by Lee Dong Wook). In this drama, Jin So Yeon will be an assistant to Yoo Yeo Reum (portrayed by Sohn Sung Yoon).

Jin said through her agency Family ENT, "I am very glad to have been cast on a new drama. It is a new character that is different from the characters I have shown so far. I will build it up so much harder and I'll look forward to your support and many cheers."

She was last seen on the web drama 'Office Watch season 3'.

On the other hand, tvN's new drama 'Touch Your Heart' is scheduled to air in the first half of 2019.

[Photo courtesy of Family ENT]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Traditional ceremony for the success of the drama " Touch your heart "

Lee Dong Wook said, “ I’ll work hard. I hope the actors / actresses and

staff will safely wrap filming with no injuries and in good health. ”   

Yoo In Na added, “ I’ll do my best to create a great, happy atmosphere on set! Fighting! ” 

8251eecely1fyr0mzkb0vj21400qojyd.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0myqkucj21400qotfs.jpg

Spoiler

8251eecely1fyr0mzy0nvj21400qo445.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0mzs4dij21400qo457.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0myimz9j21400qogst.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

just date, marry

i thought LDW really liked lee dae hee ( his co star from my girl and hotel king) for the longest time and YIN's face type is similar :P

• Like 1