Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

I really hope the kiss happens SOON. I just think TVN would promote it in the video previews to get higher ratings since it will be a big event. And since it wasn't in the promo for episode 5 and 6, I doubt it. BUT I will be happily surprised if it does happen in next 2 eps! 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Haha. I mean I'm allotted one girl crush, right? With her voice, I have to pick her. I know some others on here are with me, yeah? :P

There r more??? :o:D...well she is cute and beautiful, not like Wookie but pretty close ;)...its ok chingu, i understand

BTW...i'm worried they'll focus on second couple (not that i don't like them) and prolong our kiss :sulk:

• Like 6

I like the kiss to be a surprise to the viewers. Otherwise people would look at the clothes, the time of day and totally spoil the anticipation. I know tvN's kissing scenes are usually good anyway. And the actors can kiss well. So I will wait. 

Besides I have spent the last few episodes enjoying the early moments. Kdramas do the budding romances well. Once the kiss happens suffering always ensure after 1 episode.

Totally spoils the mood. The earlier the kiss the longer the suffering episodes.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ck1Oz said:

I like the kiss to be a surprise to the viewers. Otherwise people would look at the clothes, the time of day and totally spoil the anticipation. I know tvN's kissing scenes are usually good anyway. And the actors can kiss well. So I will wait. 

Besides I have spent the last few episodes enjoying the early moments. Kdramas do the budding romances well. Once the kiss happens suffering always ensure after 1 episode.

Totally spoils the mood. The earlier the kiss the longer the suffering episodes.

There is always rain periods...but what's a bit of suffering if you have good memories? ...but if you don't  its harder don' t you think? ;)

• Like 6

All good points made here. 

I don't mind the angst so much as long as there is sufficient time for post-angst happiness. If the kiss happens later on, then we are usually left with angst and a super quick happy reunion at the end. But if the kiss happens too soon, the romance might start getting boring (tbh it kind of happened with me and WWWSK). Luckily we know that the romance can never get boring between LDW and YIN. 

I'm still putting my money on a kiss sooner rather than later. But I don't think a romantic kiss. Rather something that will lead to a few episodes of awkwardness and/or sexual tension, though I'm not sure how those would go together lol. 

But we will see. I have faith in the writers, no matter which way it goes :)

• Like 6

Okay after this week’s episodes , if there’s no kiss , I’ll start a kiss bet. I’m still thinking eps 7-8 ( next week ) . But since this is a rom / com , cliche type kisses ( accidental) cannot be ruled out :lol:. I personally do not mind the kiss to come in mid drama because any earlier the storyline either becomes stagnant or the angst becomes too much , then no kisses till the last couple of episodes . Heaven knows how many sacks of potatoes I’ve been wanting to throw at dramas that do that . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Okay after this week’s episodes , if there’s no kiss , I’ll start a kiss bet. I’m still thinking eps 7-8 ( next week ) . But since this is a rom / com , cliche type kisses ( accidental) cannot be ruled out :lol:.

Why not start now? I bet the kiss will happen in Ep6 as a cliffhanger. The leads were already chummy in Ep5 preview so I think its possible. LOL

Although there's a possibility that it won't happen because JS's hot and cold get him bewildered, if I were JS I'll just smack one on his lips for saving me from that hella whack on the back. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

With these two lead actors, there is no way their chemistry will ever become boring. SO BRING ON THE KISS EARLY. And then keep adding KISSES every single episode. A love scene would be nice too! I wonder if we will get one in this series since it's very light and sweet. I HOPE SO! 

What do you guys think? What are the chances of a love scene too? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

With these two lead actors, there is no way their chemistry will ever become boring. SO BRING ON THE KISS EARLY. And then keep adding KISSES every single episode. A love scene would be nice too! I wonder if we will get one in this series since it's very light and sweet. I HOPE SO! 

What do you guys think? What are the chances of a love scene too? 

That would be an overdose.

Which I don't really mind. :w00t:

p.s. has anyone read the novel? I tried but Google translator failed me. :wacko:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Far^away said:

p.s. has anyone read the novel? I tried but Google translator failed me. :wacko:

There's a novel? OMO! Can anyone PM where it is? Even if it's in korean. lol

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

There's a novel? OMO! Can anyone PM where it is? Even if it's in korean. lol

Thanks to @intrariver &  @lingkoo :wub: its on the first page. 

On 10/21/2018 at 6:36 PM, lingkoo said:

The original Web Novel  ( Hi @intrariver ,  thanks for sharing this link  . )

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547&page=1

진심이 닿다
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Far^away said:

Why not start now? I bet the kiss will happen in Ep6 as a cliffhanger. The leads were already chummy in Ep5 preview so I think its possible. LOL

BD145A23-D080-424C-BBEF-5B3640913ACA.gif

I agree ep 6 or start of ep 7  , my psycho power sees a blow on the head ,blood, bandage ,running emotion & then kiss 

:D - :phew:  Namaste everybody 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Okay after this week’s episodes , if there’s no kiss , I’ll start a kiss bet. I’m still thinking eps 7-8 ( next week ) . But since this is a rom / com , cliche type kisses ( accidental) cannot be ruled out :lol:. I personally do not mind the kiss to come in mid drama because any earlier the storyline either becomes stagnant or the angst becomes too much , then no kisses till the last couple of episodes . Heaven knows how many sacks of potatoes I’ve been wanting to throw at dramas that do that . 

I'm in ))) 

i bet on classic ер 12. 

===

Playlist from ep3 for Dan Moon-Hee. She reminds me character from old russian cartoon - an amorous crow ))) 

Jeff Taylor, Allison Taylor - Can't Live Without Your Love

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Far^away said:

Although there's a possibility that it won't happen because JS's hot and cold get him bewildered, if I were JS I'll just smack one on his lips for saving me from that hella whack on the back. :P

I agree with you!! I bet in eps 6!! Lol so craving with the kissing scene. And i hope TYH story till they have a kids and didn’t cutted like WWWSK just until the wedding scene. 

• Like 4

Hi guys!

I'm usually a silent reader and the only time I commented on Soompi was during Suspicious Partner and I guess I've a fetish for law/rom-coms :D  Anyways I'm in love with this drama and especially the lead couple. They're just darn cute! Lawyer is nonchalant yet caring and his secretary/actress isn't just a dumb blonde

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their DP to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their DP to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons (ok?) 

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink:

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

:love:

• Like 4

@triplem ep 5-6...i said already they'll do it sooner then usual ;)

BTW...i didn't say so far but i really like how he pays attention to her and her feelings...that short moment she froze after that girl  said about ex-BF stalking and drugging her...he in an instant realized it was the same that happend to her...he'll be partner who'll notice himself  :wub: not like many guys who don't understand even if you tell them by words :rolleyes:...this was biggest so far but it was a few moments like this before...when he was watching her reaction on girls gossiping her or when a guy took her poster from a restaurant...what a caring guy...i'm in love :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 3