Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Spoiler

why soompi refused me to log in with my name? Someone please enlightened me:sweatingbullets:

Ctto.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Jayan said:
  Hide contents

why soompi refused me to log in with my name? Someone please enlightened me:sweatingbullets:

I had same problems logging in too. Tried several times but failed. But I heard others have been having trouble logging in too to Soompi lately.

This is  how I solved it: I reset my password and had a new one sent to my email. 

Even though I knew for sure my password was correct Soompi refused to let me log in.

If anyone still having trouble logging in I suggest you try reset the password too.

• Like 8

20 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyhow , I love the progress - can't believe how quickly she's crushing on our hot lawyer...but then again who wouldn't - besides his good looks  :D , he's so competent at what he does, is a fair and righteous person and has saved her a couple of times ....:wub:

Lol ! He really gave her a lot of work

Maybe I am bias since their Goblin days....but I feel the overflowing chemistry in all their scenes :love:

For someone who's originally here just researching a role, she is sure working hard...do you all notice this super cute expression that LDW does  where he raises his left eyebrow at 0:42 - he was so pleased to see her efforts.

You r right on both...she's falling fast and it's not strange cause he's really competent, hardworking, fair...he gives good feedback just as bad one...he knew who she was and didn't  have expectations...but as he gets to know her more and more...as he sees her effort and will to do things better and right he's starting to look at her in a different light and what's more important he's willing to admit it and give her support...of course she'll fall for him...without even mentioning how handsome he is :blush:

Bias? Nooo...they do have great chemistry...in Goblin, in here...it's just the way it is :wub:

@turtlegirlThank you for the recaps:D

Same here! Hope @turtlegirl will do it today as well :D 

@zagigirldragonhiplz.gif?1 It's good to see ya.   

:grli: you 2 my dear friend!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@Jayan unfortunately we had some technical updates that led to this problem. Like @intrariver says , just ask to  reset your PW on the login page .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Drink & food truck by  leedongwook_fancafe_dwholic

a901dc72gy1g0664yuu0mj20u00mi7e5.jpg

8251eecegy1g067bldqwyj20u00mi0xd.jpg

8251eecegy1g067bn0txpj20tb17dgqu.jpg

Spoiler

8251eecegy1g067bmchkkj20u00mi78y.jpg

8251eecegy1g067bm4a4ej20u00migoc.jpg

8251eecegy1g067bmjjb0j20u00mijxo.jpg

8251eecegy1g067blm0bqj20u00miwl8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

I had same problems logging in too. Tried several times but failed. But I heard others have been having trouble logging into too to Soompi lately.

This is  how I solved it: I reset my password and had a new one sent to my email. 

Even though I knew for sure was password was corerct Soompi refused to let me log in.

If anyone still having trouble logging in I suggest you try reset the password too.

intrariver,thanks to answer but mine is not work, i send requests to solved problem team wish they could short thing out the issue faster.

Nice readings all sompier feed about this drama.

find hilarious post from@bebebisous :lol:

How come a person stopped used her brain when she definitely live and safe:P.

I like that , it's such long time not seen you writing in cynical humor .

Wish the plot getting better and bright OJS uses more "her brain" to solved the case and to proved she is women with brain,beauty and bright:wub:

• Like 6

Good morning! Let's let this lovely couple touch our hearts this Valentine's Day.

Repeat of yesterday's end. Ooh someone is spying on their lovely moment it seems, but it didn't show us who. 

They return to the office. Think the office girls are like "wow, JR is really opening up to you", they suspect looove hehe. 

At end of day JR is about to leave but JS stops to ask him something. Whatever he responds gets her blushing and giggling.

At home JS is with manager. She gets a text from JR. Makes her smile again. Manager and her are talking now about something but not sure what but I think JR. Whatever manager says makes her glare at him. 

Next morning she's trying on all different outfits and planning herself up. They meet outside for their campus date. JR looks nice in his street clothes. The scene where they're sitting in a classroom and he brushes her hair from her face is just her imagination. Instead he's in the classroom standing at the board spouting off all this law stuff lol. She just wanted to be loveydovey with him hehe I'm with you JS. 

Now it's nighttime and they're in line at a fast food drive thru. Oh no it's not a restaurant drive thru, they are at a drive in movie theatre, cute. They are talking in car. Oh I think JR mentions YR. Now they're watching the movie, well not really cuz they're talking. They must be watching a law movie for more research I think? JS seems confused by whatever he's saying. Lol she accidentally put her hand on top of his. Now she's acting all nervous. But JR is just acting cool calm and collected. Except I think he's a little nervous underneath. Cuz he kind of crosses his arms awkwardly.

In car heading home she does something that makes him smile real bright. She's like wow look you smiled hehe. Yeah he's starting to get the feels too you can tell. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

How to act cool,calm and collected :lol:..

@turtlegirl, love your pun:wub:..lol..fighting :sweat_smile:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

When JR gets home, he's holding some card not sure maybe it was the movie ticket. SW pulls it from his hand and is teasing him. JR and JS are cutely texting each other at night. JS is remembering the car accident incident, the scarf, his smile in the car. She's talking to herself in her mirror. Girl got a crushhhh.

Next morning, JS wants elevator just for her and JR but boss comes in. Think boss is complimenting JS and making JR a little jealous or upset. Boss gets a call.

Now the whole always team is meeting in the boss office. Not sure what it's about though. The younger office lady pulls up a video of boss on her phone. They laugh at it. Gosh I wish I knew what they were talking about. JR gets up and excuses himself. JS follows him. Looks like mama's boy and subway auntie are having a little rivalry for cases. They both raised their hand for something at the same time.

JR and JS leaving when YR comes and interrupts them. The three of them are meeting. JS jealous time heheh. She's kind of chewing on her scarf. Think YR knows who she is. Now I think YR and JR are talking about how they used to like each other. I dunno JS is set jealous. Outside she is pouting. JR looks a bit taken aback. 

There are 2 girls gossiping in a bathroom. I don't know who either of the girls is. But YR comes out of the stall. Guess they were talking bad about her. One of the girls is working for SW. She goes into the office to talk to him. Not sure if they are talking about YR or what. Sorry i haven't watched ep3 yet with subs so I'm still lost on this storyline.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

The always staff is out to lunch. Mama's boy and subway auntie are bickering a bit. Think subway auntie spoke badly about boss and boss was right behind her. Mama's boy is winning. He's outside the restaurant on phone with his mom and crying. Subway auntie overhears him. She is giving him stink eye. But he walks away victoriously anyways.

In office, think JS is still pouting over YR. She just leaves JR standing there at the end of the day, looking confused. JS is riding home with manager. She's ranting and raving. Think manager is calling her out, like clearly you like him. She seems shocked to hear this news. C'mon girl ofc you like him. Who wouldn't?

Next morning at office, they turn on some tv program on the computer with boss on it. Think mama's boy was supposed to be on it too cuz he comes into the office looking despondent. Everyone feels bad except subway auntie who is smiling ear to ear about it. Not sure what boss is doing on the show but think he's super nervous and making a fool of himself. Mama's boy is in his office whining to mom on phone. Subway auntie comes in. She's teasing him. He isn't happy. 

Commercial break.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

My stream decided to be mean tonight. Hmph. 

But glad I catched that scene where Jung rok was laughing at JS who’s trying to drink but didn’t open the tab. Hahaha. 

• Like 8

I don't know about you guy's but i think k.drama live get new breath with so many good drama on air this month, almost all channels airing interesting story and plot.

Wish "touch your heart" could capture  viewers heart more. Tbh the competition in rating will get tight and hard at this rate get 5 or 6 is quite good thou.

Ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Lady walks into always. Shows them a pic of JR on her phone. She wants JR to represent her. When JS comes in to bring them tea, the lady requests JS stay with them. I hear her mention stalking. Ok we are getting her backstory. She was dating this guy who took her out to eat and bought her presents. She thought they were soul mates. Uh oh but she was drunk and he took her phone and secretly looked thru it. And guess he found some stuff that made him mad? Not sure but seems like he broke into her place and was threatening her. JS is shocked. JR just being his cool calm collected self while JS is flipping out about it. Ok whatever the lady says now , they are playing some spooky bg music. Uh oh. JS is having a flashback to her drug scandal. We see someone spike a drink. JR notices she's a bit out of it.

Cut to EJ, the older office lady, walking home alone thru a dark tunnel. Someone is following her and grabs her. It is the paralegal/plant watering guy. She was really scared. They walk to a bus stop and get on. She's falling asleep and rests her head on his shoulder. He sees her shoelace is untied and manages to tie it while she's asleep on his shoulder. Yup he likes her. 

• Like 10

JS is worried for that small scratch! Omo omo omo...:w00t:

no wonder JR has no choice but to open up his heart. 

JS is too lovable. 

P.s. I really hate my stream today. 

N.B. I gave up

• Like 8
  • Love 1

JR gets home. SW starts talking to him about JS and her scandal. Whatever he says gets to JR. JR is looking stuff up about it on his computer. He's remembering what happened in his office earlier, how uncomfortable she looked.

Next day, JR says something that makes JS a little upset. Maybe about this new case. JS is meeting with the lady. They go into her apartment. JS sees a water bottle tipped over. The creepster is there hiding under the girls table!! He pushes JS and the girl. Suddenly JR is there! He saves the day! Whew!! 

At the police station, JR takes care of everything. Comes out to JS waiting in the car. JS very concerned. But JR is reassuring her. JS sees the cut on his neck. Back in the office she is insisting on cleaning the cut. He's like it's fine but she insists. Dang you two need to be kissing you know you want to. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Nighttime, JS at home in bed. Texting JR. Texting Back and forth they are soo cute. I like the song playing right now too.

Uh oh...something sinister is brewing. There's a creepy man and I think he has her phone hacked and is reading their messages. Uh Oh! 

Preview....JS trying to get JR to make a move lol. And this creepster I think hurts JR, gosh it looked like he got stabbed or hit in the back. Oh noo. JS will have to nurse him if that happens. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Dang you two need to be kissing you know you want to. 

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Nighttime, JS at home in bed. Texting JR. Texting Back and forth they are soo cute. I like the song playing right now too.

Uh oh...something sinister is brewing. There's a creepy man and I think he has her phone hacked and is reading their messages. Uh Oh! 

Preview....JS trying to get JR to make a move lol. And this creepster I think hurts JR, gosh it looked like he got stabbed or hit in the back. Oh noo. JS will have to nurse him if that happens. 

They didn't listen to you??? Didn't kiss??? Shame on them  ;)

...and more mahjong no kiss on sight? Poor them...and us :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Preview ep 5

Hard sub

OYS: Oh, welcome! It looks very pretty, doesn't it?

KJR: A law firm office with pink accessories is a little bit ... (too much)

OYS: Let's go

HYR: Hey Kwon Jung Rok

OYS: Come here now! Come on

OYS: Lawyer Kwon, you are really a bad person!

KJR: What's happened with you today? It looks as if you don't have any appetite

OYS: The reason I am angry towards you is...

KJR: From what I heard, someone who never dated before is called as ' motae solo ' (a single since birth)

OYS: I have told you to stop talking about it

Always CEO: Our company has made something difficult to be easy (?)

OYS: Since we have made a promise, you have to keep it, okay?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4