Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

33 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JS and JR walking outside. He turns to her and apologizes. Cute scene where her scarf flies off and he picks it up and puts it back on her. Not sure what they say but I think they exchange sweet words and smile at the end. 

These two just make my heart flutter crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@turtlegirlThank you for the recaps:D

@zagigirldragonhiplz.gif?1 It's good to see ya.   

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Preview for ep 4

Hard sub

OYS: Tomorrow, please help me to study.

OYS: We are like a couple who are enjoying campus date

KJR: We came to study

CYH: Who knows that in my life I see that Kwon Jung Rok is dating

OYS: It's not as if I'm interested with Lawyer Kwon 

YYR: Kwong Jung Rok

KJR: Oh hey, Yeo Reum

OYS: When he is in front of that prosecutor Yoo Yeo Reum or whatever her name is, he is smiling so brightly

OYS: Why are you so easy to smile to anyone?

KJR: It's my first time hearing something like that

Manager: The way you are acting now... You are jealous

OYS: I have something to say to you, Lawyer Kwon

@stroppyse hello to you too :) It's been a whilesince my last login in here and my attempt to give translations (I bet mine is not as correct as before since I hadn't practice my korean for some time). Glad to meet you in the same thread. 

Hello to everyone ^^ I think I have seen some familiar usernames that I have met in Goblin thread before~

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @turtlegirl for the recaps and @alleram95 for the preview translations. The forums had some tech problems earlier. I had to reset PW to sign in.

Anyhow , I love the progress - can't believe how quickly she's crushing on our hot lawyer...but then again who wouldn't - besides his good looks  :D , he's so competent at what he does, is a fair and righteous person and has saved her a couple of times ....:wub:

Lol ! He really gave her a lot of work

Maybe I am bias since their Goblin days....but I feel the overflowing chemistry in all their scenes :love:

For someone who's originally here just researching a role, she is sure working hard...do you all notice this super cute expression that LDW does  where he raises his left eyebrow at 0:42 - he was so pleased to see her efforts.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, however I have the impression that the writer wanted to create a false image about OYS: a rather dumb actress. In her first scene, she wanted to take 30 vitamins pills as she didn't read the notice. But the more we saw about OYS, the more I came to think that due to her career, she became more and more dependent and stupid. First, she could enter law school which is a clue that she was smart and diligent enough. Secondly, we discover that she has such a good memory. In my opinion, since the CEO and her manager used her beauty as her strongest mark in order to advance her career, she was no longer challenged and at some point, she stopped using her brain. Meeting KJR is a blessing for her as he has the exact opposite effect. He challenges her, forces to show her true skills... But let us not forget that despite all of this, OYS never changed her personality. She was always a warm person and has good social skills, unlike our lawyer. She can help him in that aspect. He might be a good lawyer but he needs to understand his clients' mind much better. OYS is not just hardworking, she is intelligent. Since she relied more and more on her manager, she was never able to gain any experience: see f. ex. driving. However, she got her driving licence. A proof that OYS never really wanted to rely too much on her manager and on others. She is not afraid to ask others for help... 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Hey y'all I'm out of my meeting so I can discuss more. You're welcome for the recaps. It's fun, I even have a little cheat sheet notebook now to help remember names lol. 

Agree with everyone that their chemistry is daebak. The last scene today was super cute and sweet. 

I'm really curious what the case with the school girl was all about. I don't think I got the recaps correct. I think JS was trying to help the girl the whole time but JR maybe wanted her to plead guilty. Does anyone know what was going on there? Also really curious about the older office lady's teen daughter. It was a very quick scene but seems JS is gonna help with that too. 

Chansung (from 2pm) is going to make his full cameo in tomorrow's episode, is that correct? He was my favorite in what's wrong with secretary kim. Can't wait to see what he's going to do here. 

Ok. Now I really need to know. Did anyone see the construction cone scene?? Did I miss it or did it not air? It's driving me a bit nuts. How did I miss it? Lol oof. 

• Like 8

Thanks you everyone for the update ^^ food truck support, work hard filming until late night,hwaiting for them :wub: oh chen ost is up to 4th melon real time search after the scarf scene is airing ^^

Spoiler

Actress somin (today episode as high school student) 

Message: it's a fun filming, thanks you for giving me a great memories^^

Spoiler

Food truck support from IU^^

Spoiler

Yeah for the 3rd episode ^^ just 3rd episode and the cast is so heart fluttering and fun for me.. can my heart handle their chemistry though if they gonna follow the web novel :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, triplem said:

If you hv time , I definitely recommend finishing TSYB - it was wrapped up very nicely ..

this week , if I recall correctly from the preview - on one of the missions - they are supposed to pretend to be a couple . Think this is the scene ( bottom pic ) . 

TSYB finished! It was very well done for a short drama. :)

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, however I have the impression that the writer wanted to create a false image about OYS: a rather dumb actress. In her first scene, she wanted to take 30 vitamins pills as she didn't read the notice. But the more we saw about OYS, the more I came to think that due to her career, she became more and more dependent and stupid. First, she could enter law school which is a clue that she was smart and diligent enough. Secondly, we discover that she has such a good memory. In my opinion, since the CEO and her manager used her beauty as her strongest mark in order to advance her career, she was no longer challenged and at some point, she stopped using her brain. Meeting KJR is a blessing for her as he has the exact opposite effect. He challenges her, forces to show her true skills... But let us not forget that despite all of this, OYS never changed her personality. She was always a warm person and has good social skills, unlike our lawyer. She can help him in that aspect. He might be a good lawyer but he needs to understand his clients' mind much better. OYS is not just hardworking, she is intelligent. Since she relied more and more on her manager, she was never able to gain any experience: see f. ex. driving. However, she got her driving licence. A proof that OYS never really wanted to rely too much on her manager and on others. She is not afraid to ask others for help... 

That's what I'm thinking, too. She's a smart person, she's just very gullible, so she follows the wrong people's orders. KJR will eventually show her that she's capable and intelligent, she doesn't need to care what other's say about her. She's a very bright lady, just her celebrity image took her away.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

TSYB finished! It was very well done for a short drama. :)

That's what I'm thinking, too. She's a smart person, she's just very gullible, so she follows the wrong people's orders. KJR will eventually show her that she's capable and intelligent, she doesn't need to care what other's say about her. She's a very bright lady, just her celebrity image took her away.

I am also wondering about her scandal... since she was declared innocent, how come that she was caught with that chaebol? In my opinion, she could have been set up. OYS might have not been a good actress but she is a nice person hence her beauty and her easygoing personality could have been the reason why she was successful. The way MJ (the other actress) reacts shows her jealousy and her own insecurities.   

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Another translation of the ep 4 preview.

YS: Tomorrow, teach me how to study. About work.
YS: For some reason, it feels like a campus date.
JR: My secretary said that she wanted to learn about the law, so we went to study.
SW: As I live and breathe, I’m even seeing Kwon Jung Rok dating?
YS: It’s not as if I’m looking at Lawyer Kwon as if I’m interested in him or anything.
YR: Kwon Jung Rok!
JR: Yeo Rum!
YS: Yoo Yeo Rum or whoever she is, in front of her, you were acting very foolishly? How can a person smile so foolishly?
JR: This is the first time I’m hearing this.
Mgr: You being like this. I think you’re being jealous.
YS: Jealous? Unbelievable.
JR: So, what about it? What? What?
SW: I’m getting jealous!
YS: I have something to say to you, lawyer-nim.

Episode 3 finally felt as if it was settling down and starting to gel for me. I liked how YS is shown to actually be a smart woman, making it credible that she got into lawschool in the first place, even if she dropped out after a year. However, YS still has her various flaws, but she's mindful of them, and she still uses her head. I like how she took the details of Yuna's "lies" to confirm that Yuna really had been a trainee who had been dropped after 5 years of training without being able to make her debut.

And, JR isn't immune to YS, though it's not her fame or her looks that is getting to him. Rather, it's her sincerity and  determination to actually do her job as well as her emotional side to enable Yuna to open up to her that's impressed him. I'm fine with that, since we already know that JR thinks YS is pretty. And, YS herself is starting to feel a proprietary interest in "her" lawyer, JR. Awww.

I thought the scarf scene was cute in how it threw back to YS' DotS fantasy when she was first looking at the script to how the real exchange gave her some warm fuzzies.

I am also curious about SW and YR, and would like to see more of their story.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am also wondering about her scandal... since she was declared innocent, how come that she was caught with that chaebol? In my opinion, she could have been set up. OYS might have not been a good actress but she is a nice person hence her beauty and her easygoing personality could have been the reason why she was successful. The way MJ (the other actress) reacts shows her jealousy and her own insecurities.   

I'm wondering about her scandal, too. I hope throughout the drama, she's going to get comfortable with KJR and opens up to him about it.

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation for the preview. Can't believe it that it's only episode 4 and they are soo close with each other already.

It's soo weird watching the dramas that airs one whole episode, instead of the 2 episodes back to back. They technically equal the same amount of time, but the 2 episodes, just makes you think it's longer. Lol.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Hi, my dear! And hello to all )))

I think that actress could have set up the situation that provoked a scandal, throw off OYS opponent and take her star place.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I’m liking this... YIN/LDW are great! I’m sold based on 3rd episode. I hope that by the end of this YIN character will actually be a real lawyer. I don’t really care about the actress thing, but it would be icing on the cake if you got a comeback too. I don’t know much about LSW character. Write ups have been OTP focused, his casting got lost in translation. He was a lead in his last drama, surprised he’s playing 2nd fiddle here. At any rate I look forward to see how the show progresses.

• Like 7

AC2DD1D0-61FF-4B75-9CA3-38D10A3A534D.gif

Oh my god , when he Compliment her and said you did well oh Jin sim :wub:  - that My fluttering moment :heart:

* could he defend the woman that killed her husband . 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Ok. Now I really need to know. Did anyone see the construction cone scene?? Did I miss it or did it not air? It's driving me a bit nuts. How did I miss it? Lol oof. 

I saw the episode just now and they didn't include that construction cone scene! Such a waste of time filming huhu. Or maybe during editing the PD think it is unnecessary.

But the following scene breaks my heart! Before I knew it my eyes watered. Once again I'm appreciating YIN strength as an actress. She nailed that sad scene. Even without anything to say... ^_^

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes I was wondering of that as well. Can we trust the writer to flesh out this arc in the later episodes? It would be nice if that 'relationship' made KJR felt jealous and as far as Kdrama is concerned, jealousy is what propelled main leads to acknowledge their love. hehe. :phew:

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

And, JR isn't immune to YS, though it's not her fame or her looks that is getting to him. Rather, it's her sincerity and  determination to actually do her job as well as her emotional side to enable Yuna to open up to her that's impressed him. I'm fine with that, since we already know that JR thinks YS is pretty. And, YS herself is starting to feel a proprietary interest in "her" lawyer, JR. Awww.

In my opinion JR immunity has been depleting since he saw how troubled YS was after hearing Always employees talk behind her back. He kept thinking about her, and who can miss his small smile after looking at the messages and pictures sent by YS! In episode 3 I think he is already bothered when YS act up and throw his words back at him to show that she was really upset..

I was laughing like crazy when JR had a taste of his own words with 'geurom.' :D

and about that woman killed her husband, I do agree with @Ameera Ali The case will arive at JR's desk. It made no sense if they hype the case up just for YR. But I might be wrong as well. Haha.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode! Weeee... keep it coming!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, plappi said:

Hi, my dear! And hello to all )))

I think that actress could have set up the situation that provoked a scandal, throw off OYS opponent and take her star place.

That's what I had in my mind. The way she treated OYS in the last episode was really telling. OYS still has a bad reputation but MJ wants to take everything away from OYS and still feels threatened.

• Like 9

Audience have really warmed up to the drama & praise our OTP’s undeniable chemistry 

( credit to: https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/02/touch-your-heart-ep-3-spoilers-lee-dong.html?m=1

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[Touch Your Heart] Ep 3 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook x Yoo In Na

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na, bad acting comments "a defamation lawsuit..."  

1. [+1046,-6]
If I didn't watch the drama, I'd think that there is really a lawsuit. 

2. [+544,-27]
This is interesting for me... It feels like watching the two who have reincarnated from Goblin. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+313,-6]
I read the title and I went, "What kind of nonsense is this?" 

4. [+188,-19]
It's fun. It's been a while since I've watched a heart fluttering drama.. The two have good chemistry. I like Lee Dong Wook. 

5. [+103,-4]
I thought it was a real lawsuit. ㅋㅋ

6. [+26,-1]
I think Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na would be a visual couple if they date in real life. They match so well. 

7. [+24,-4]
This drama is really interesting. 

8. [+22,-2]
Okay, he was complimenting Yoo In Na, why am I feeling the sweetness? 

9. [+20,-0]
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na match well. 

touch.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' "You did well" Yoo In Na's heart flutters at Lee Dong Wook's compliment 

1. [+349,-18]
Today's episode was fresh and fun. 

2. [+248,-40]
Yoo In Na is really pretty... 

3. [+160,-8]
Ha, seriously. This is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  What's with "You did well"? Why did my heart flutter? Damn. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+81,-7]
It's insane. ㅠㅠㅠ Jung Rok and the scarf.. ㅠㅜㅜ  I'm going crazy. ㅠㅜㅜ 

5. [+78,-7]
So interesting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29,-1]
Jin Shim whose heart fluttered when Lee Dong Wook complimented her is cute. 

7. [+24,-2]
I knew it, Lee Dong Wook is cool. 

8. [+18,-3]
It's filled with heart flutters. Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's chemistry is good. ^^

9. [+14,-2]
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na seriously match each other well. 
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Fun thing happened just now for Shippers:

LDW posting pic of YIN on Valentines:heart: Day :tounge_xd::

LOL happy valentines for you too, Wookie!

• Like 2
  • Love 2