Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

4 hours ago, staygold said:

ps: The repeated emphasis on her airhead-ness will get irritating after a few episodes. It is cute in first episode and she looks like a lost puppy but let us hope they realize it is 2019 and they handle it sensibly. 

exactlyyy, the airhead girls story is sooo old. I hope they make something about it else it will be boring. Idk the original webtoon story btw.. But all the effects and songs, extra are catchy I still have high hopes on this.. Can't lie though there is butterfly in my stomach when I see these two again together on screen, please don't waste them writer-nim..:cookie:

For first episode, this show is the perfect refresher:w00t:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The first episode looks promising uuuu I'm loving it!! Even though it kinda is obvious, I like the way they portray the soft part of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's characters. (YIN getting irritated but still waits for him by skipping lunch and LDW bought lunch for YIN even if he fails to give it)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

d0620eb521f6a0c0a8fb27d9f1c88802.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I will try and recap a bit, maybe the whole episode...

Repeat of end of yesterday. YS goes to the rooftop to curse him again then realizes how cold it is and runs back inside.

JR in office looking for the missing document. Oh look, his colleague comes in and has had it the whole time. He sighs. As he's getting ready to leave, he apologizes to her. Ok, she's not accepting it. She stands up and is arguing with him again about something.

There's some lawyer-y stuff going on with the other colleagues. Sorry I can't name them yet nor do I know the legal stuff going on.

Ooh @triplem it's Anthony from 20c b&g. I don't know his character in this though he seems to maybe be an old flame of one of the female colleagues cuz they meet in the elevator and the mood is somber.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

From preview, YS is drinking, a lot, with the colleagues. She's clearly very drunk and saying crazy things. Now she's passed out while all the colleagues are arguing about things. Suddenly YS hops back up, stumbling a bit, and says something to that plant watering guy who scared her yesterday.

JR is meeting with some old man. He gets a phone call and excuses himself.

Back to the company outing. They all walk out of the restaurant except YS. Suddenly she appears the same time as JR. She is saying stuff to JR. She then proceeds to slip and start falling toward him but instead of catching her, he just backs out of the way and lets her fall lol. Every one looks at him like he's a bad guy lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

p4Z8eYn.gif

That hilarious, I can’t wait to watch it with eng sub :joy: - he clearly could have hold her hand , but no she not his business :tounge_xd:

Thanks @turtlegirl for recap &  @jeonghyang for gifs 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

JR arrives home and meets the guy I only know as Anthony from 20th century boy and girl lol oops sorry. I guess they are either brothers or old friends. 

YS I think is mortified from falling still. She's complaining to her manager. He says something that makes her give him the stink eye but he suddenly changes his words to please her. She's just going on and on. Think she wants revenge.

Manager drives her somewhere, a parking garage. She gets out, oh she's at the law firm. Plant guy stands up and scares her. He's collecting leaves lol. Oh, all the female colleagues come out and scare her. They're ruining her plans. Oh my I think they're re enacting her drunken falling scene. Lol I dunno if it was on purpose or not.

Well I thought she had a secret plan but maybe not. Maybe it's just the next day. JR and the boss come into the building. The boss tests JR's reflex skills after failing to catch YS last night haha. 

Think they're all still making him feel bad as he walks in. 

Oh maybe her plan is to kill him with kindness. She wants to raise her voice with him but she's keeping her cool. I wish I knew what they were going back and forth about sorry.

Anthony from 20c b&g aka JR's friend or brother is meeting with some head honcho. Is he another lawyer in a different law firm? I dunno there are gonna be a lot of characters to remember with a whole other office staff.

Back at Always, YS is still being super kind to JR. Think it's painful for her to be so ha.

Ok we're getting flashbacks to YS' discovery as a commercial superstar. It all started at a fried fish stand while she was still a school girl. 

Back to present, her manager brought her noodles and she's sitting in the parking garage eating them. JR pulls up and she hides from him. I think manager says he doesn't look so bad or something, which she gives him the stink eye again for saying. She leaves and he finishes the noodles. 

JR comes into the office, then YS walks in. They have at least some semblance of a normal exchange of words.

Male colleague is eating at subway. Watches one of the female colleagues come in with full make up to flirt with the super young guy working there I think. He says something that makes her super embarrassed, then she spots the male colleague who runs after her and teases her. Wish I knew what happened! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The sound effect is too funny! :D

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Back at Always, YS hears the women discussing her scandal. JR also hears. YS looks down but puts on a bright face for them. JR feels bad. 

Manager driving YS home now. Now idea what they discussed but they played some marching band fighting music in the background as they drove off.

Back at JR's place, his friend or brother guy is there. They don't seem especially on good terms but maybe it's just JR's style with everyone even his friends. He goes into his at home office and thinks about being mean to YS. Feels bad again.

Next day. YS trying to teach herself how to drive. First she imagines speeding around like a race car driver. In reality she's going sooo slow and ppl are yelling at her lol. Some rude jerk cuts her off and i think she bumps his car. He's screaming but she covers her face and won't open the window. Oooh JR to the rescue. He grabs the dudes arm and starts spouting legal stuff I think. YS looks shocked and awed. Go JR. 

Now they're in the elevator. JR says he saw the whole thing. Think YS is like wow you're so cool. Boss comes into the elevator too. He exchanges some words with YS about JR. YS seems to be falling for JR after his rescue. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I enjoyed the 1st subbed episode . There were some cliches etc but isn’t this why k rom coms are still so popular? It’s what sells & I think the positives for me in this drama outweighs whatever negative comments I hv read . 

For one I really like YIN’s potrayal of OYS. she’s clueless but she’s not unaware of her limitations as an actress . She’s a little vain of course but how not to be when she is  the k wave goddes who’s so used to the adulation she receives from all her fans . What I liked was that she was willing to learn & put in effort . I actually find her quite endearing to be honest . 

Another positive for me is how LDW  portrays Kwon’s tsundere character . There’s really a fine line btwn being emotionally unexpressive vs being a cold hearted jerk . LDW makes  Kwon a character you can warm up to even though he is serious , a loner , and not the frivolous sort. 

I think the side characters here are fun too .

@turtlegirl ( thanks for the caps ) ..Anthony or rather Lee Sang Woo plays Kim Se Won who’s Kwon’s bestie & prosecutor . Both Kwon & Kim has a crush on Yeo Rum ( also a prosecutor ) in the past . ( or at leAst that was in the original synopsis) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9
  • Love 2