Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Thank you @triplem for all the info. Even though it's harder for the actors and production crew, I'm glad it isn't pre produced. I like seeing pics from filming and coffee trucks, etc. 

Btw, I love her. From the teasers I think she's going to do great :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kongairui said:

Hi guys! Where can we watch this online when it starts to air? Can't wait for d-day!

Depending on  the region where you are ..both Viki & Viu will be subbing this . 

Asia

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11

This is the complete vid of our leads giving a commentary of the drama & the cast. Though I understand very little , it is evident that Wookie & YiN are so in sync with each other 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

New stills of Wookie plus some stills featuring Wookie and Lee Sang Woo :) 

• Like 12

Lee Dong Wook And Lee Sang Woo Are Best Friends With Contrasting Personalities In “Touch Your Heart”

Feb 4, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart” has revealed new stills of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Sang Woo!

“Touch Your Heart” is a romantic comedy that follows the romance that blossoms between perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and Korea’s top actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na) after Oh Yoon Seo ends up working for him under false pretenses.

In the drama, Kwon Jung Rok and Kim Se Won (played by Lee Sang Woo) are old-time friends who attended everything from law school to even the Judicial Research and Training Institute together. Unlike Kwon Jung Rok, who is quite feisty, Kim So Won is relaxed and often wears a gentle smile on his face.

In the released stills, Kim Se Won leaves work to arrive at Kwon Jung Rok’s home. From his wet hair to his comfortable clothes, Kwon Jung Rok, a known perfectionist, isn’t afraid to show his unkempt appearance to Kim Se Won. These photos reveal that the two are best friends who feel comfortable around each other.

Although they are best friends, the two have contrasting personalities as Kwon Jung Rok maintains his serious posture but Kim Se Won’s face is full of mischief. Kim Se Won innocently asks Kwon Jung Rok about his new work life with Oh Yoon Seo, and the perfectionist lawyer fires back angrily.

Spoiler

lee-dong-wook-lee-sang-woo.jpg

A source from “Touch Your Heart” commented, “Kwon Jung Rok and Kim Se Won will captivate viewers with their bromance that is like no other in the world. There will be a fun in seeing new sides to the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok only when he is with Kim Se Won. Please look forward to ‘Touch Your Heart,’ which will premiere on the last day of the Lunar New Year holidays [February 6].”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301264wpp/lee-dong-wook-and-lee-sang-woo-are-best-friends-with-contrasting-personalities-in-touch-your-heart

• Like 11

New stills 

75f6d2fely1fzv9d0nr5ej21kw11ythy.jpg

007aVgvdgy1fzue7sp8iyj31900u0doy.jpg

007aVgvdgy1fztnadw53mj31900u00xy.jpg

Spoiler

007aVgvdgy1fzue7uke4vj31900u0afr.jpg

007aVgvdgy1fzue7vd3z3j31900u0gt0.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

On 2/3/2019 at 4:27 PM, triplem said:

This is the complete vid of our leads giving a commentary of the drama & the cast. Though I understand very little , it is evident that Wookie & YiN are so in sync with each other 

https://youtu.be/ANw8oQ_Re_w

You r right chingu...they r :wub:

Finally today is The Day! Can't wait to see them tonight :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm camping here, Yeah!! So exciting. Wow, can't wait for tonight!! Anyone with links to watch live online, please upload. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

*** The drama – Touch Your Heart  will premiere exclusively on tvN in Asia from 7 February (Every Thursday and Friday) at 21:45 (GMT+8) in Singapore and Malaysia, and at 20:45 (GMT+7) in Indonesia.

As a prelude to the drama, the production crew has released some snap shots of Lee Dong-wook as a stellar lawyer Kwon Jung-rok and Oh Jung-sae as Kwon’s boss, Yeon Joon-kyu, which featured a heated confrontation between them.

4.jpg1.jpg
cr-Koreancrazed

The drama is paired with English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia subtitles.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

You r right chingu...they r :wub:

Finally today is The Day! Can't wait to see them tonight :D

Hello my dear. I’m so excited as well.  Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it live due to the lunar new year celebrations but will check in with this thread . Also my tvN links have not been working well of late 

———

3 Things To Look Forward To In Upcoming tvN Drama “Touch Your Heart”

Feb 6, 2019
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart” is gearing up for its highly-anticipated premiere!

“Touch Your Heart” is a romantic comedy that follows the romance that blossoms between perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and Korea’s top actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na) after she ends up working for him under false pretenses.

With hours until the broadcast of the first episode, here are three reasons to tune into the unique new romantic comedy:

1. Reunion of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na + their explosive chemistry

Everyone has been looking forward to the reunion of the couple from “Goblin.” Many hope that this time, their love will go through a smooth process, unlike their previous drama where the grim reaper (Lee Dong Wook) experienced a complex romance with the quirky owner of the chicken restaurant (Yoo In Na), Now, the two will reunite as a lawyer and actress.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Yoo-In-Na.jpeg

2. Strong cast with a multitude of experience

Not only are viewers already looking forward to the chemistry between Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, but the drama will also feature an attractive supporting cast including Lee Sang WooSon Sung YoonOh Jung SeShim Hyung Tak, Jang So Yeon, Park Ji Hwan, and Lee Joon Hyuk.

In particular, in the first episode, members of the Always Law Firm and Yoo In Na’s agency will bring pleasant laughter to the viewers. Oh Jung Se, the master of comedy, will show off his expert comical acting while Lee Joon Hyuk and Shim Hyung Tak will portray their unique characters through witty verbal expressions. Also, Jang So Yeon will show her charms as a veteran secretary while Oh Eui Sik will bring warmth as Yoo In Na’s brotherly manager.

Touch-Your-Heart.jpeg

3. Never-before-seen romantic comedy

“Touch Your Heart” will inject endorphins into viewers’ daily lives. Yoo In Na will give off a pleasant energy as the innocent and lovely top star Oh Yoon Seo who is In the comical situation of working as a secretary under false pretenses. Furthermore, director Park Joon Hwa is expected to target viewers’ laughter by making funny settings and scenes more enjoyable. Sounds and visual effects from animation will also be used, creating a one-of-a-kind romantic comedy that will make you look forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301726wpp/3-things-to-look-forward-to-in-upcoming-tvn-drama-touch-your-heart

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

* I hope the sub come quickly  :D

Yeah...me too...i know i'll watch it raw if needed but with subs its a lot better ;)

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hello my dear. I’m so excited as well.  Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it live due to the lunar new year celebrations but will check in with this thread . Also my tvN links have not been working well of late 

Agree about tvN live stream..i have problems with it as well :rolleyes:...i wish this time to be different 

BTW...i forgot to thank you for all infos and updates here chingu...you r heart! :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Yeah...me too...i know i'll watch it raw if needed but with subs its a lot better ;)

Me too I watch it raw ,then relays on the forum to read about it and  get idea about what happen and  finally enjoy episode with sub :D

* so I am already excited to see all gifs and post about today episode :wub: 

@triplem hi ,are u gonna do recap about the episode :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me too I watch it raw ,then relays on the forum to read about it and  get idea about what happen and  finally enjoy episode with sub :D

* so I am already excited to see all gifs and post about today episode :wub: 

@triplem hi ,are u gonna do recap about the episode :blush:

Hello dear .I think I won’t be able to . I can’t find links that work. Will wait for IG cuts / YT links .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sounds sooooo familiar :blush: ;)...and when drama is good its ok ...i really hope this one will be light and good...OTP is great and second couple seems ok too...what else do we need right? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1