Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

They look so comfortable with each other. I really enjoy when the actors look like this, it means that if the script and the director are good, we'll enjoy this drama a lot.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Jung Rye Won  supports Lee Dong Wook while sending him food support on " Touch your heart " a set.

Lovely friendship between.

8251eecely1fze3tp45esj20u00min2v.jpg

8251eecely1fze3toxjg3j20u00mi43z.jpg

8251eecely1fze3tpqu5sj20u00miaf7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 3

New pics

Spoiler

i.aspx?Guid=d2c9a30725db4153bd166f8fdf1a

2FNEaqB_o.jpg

Edit:

New teasers!!!

YIN's version:

LDW's version

Edited by dulcinea1
New teasers!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Wowza! Even without engsubs I can just feel YIA character high quirkiness !  What a character she is! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Kim Go Eum (Eun Tak in Goblin) has sent them a food truck too :w00t:.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I love the teasers!! Can't wait to enjoy this romcom drama. :wub: I'm glad they have another project together.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Cracking up at our our sexy diva... she's going to drive him batty :joy:

giphy.gif

-------------------------------------------------

Soompi

“Touch Your Heart” Introduces 2 New Characters Close To Yoo In Na, And We Already Love Them

Jan 23, 2019
by R. Jun

New preview stills for tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” released on January 22 already have viewers anticipating the comedic chemistry and banter that we know is coming between Yoo In Na, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Oh Eui Sik.

Yoo In Na’s Oh Yoon Seo is a top actress that goes to work at a law firm with the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook). Lee Joon Hyuk and Oh Eui Sik, part of her entertainment agency, are akin to her family in the drama.

Lee Joon Hyuk plays Oh Yoon Seo’s agency CEO Yeon Jun Seok, dubbed the Midas of the entertainment industry for his discovery of Oh Yoon Seo. He’s known her for a long time and knows exactly how to move her heart.

Oh Eui Sik is Gong Hyeok Jun, Oh Yoon Seo’s manager since her debut. Being by her side through everything, he and Oh Yoon Seo are like siblings, and he loves and cares for her more than anyone.

In the stills, Oh Yoon Seo’s CEO is suggesting a “fake employment” plan to the actress in order for her to overcome terrible acting, a plan she doesn’t seem too keen on.

How this scene plays out can be seen when the drama airs on February 6! “Touch Your Heart” will be available on Viki.

touch-your-heart-01-540x269.jpg

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

So happy that my other drama ended so beautifully so I’m announcing my presence here!

will camp out here until the drama ended! I hope this turns up well considering out leads had such heartbreaking story in Goblin.

the chemistry is there. The director also had a good reputation so all the best!

will be tuning in on Feb!

• Like 7

I can’t wait to see LDW’s witty and funny acting again. He’s a pro in rom coms and I don’t know about you, but when I watched those new teasers, he made me fall in love all over again. I’m truly looking forward to this drama! Sorry to intrude like that, as this is a thread where we should cheer for both, but I’m just so happy to see how well he’s already doing hehe :D I sincerely hope we’ll be getting some steamy romantic scenes between him and YIN in this, Goblin has left me unsatisfied in that regard so I hope they make better use of their outstanding chemistry this time :P Here are some screen caps of Wookie from both teasers, and some new stills of him as gorgeous lawyer Kwon Jeong-rok ;) 

• Like 12

:blush::blush: Loooook forward!!!!

Edited by Cestbon
Additional info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for the new updates.

So we have a secondary pairing in this series, too. Nice! I like when I can ship two pairings. Hopefully they will have nice chemistry too!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

First stills of Kim Se won with his first crush, Yoo Yeo Reum, released :blush:

First meeting is in the lift. Both having opposite reaction towards each other? Oops :scream:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003374137

Edits:

tvN Touch Your Heart official website is now updated. Has character description for each of them. Going to be great drama for us!

Here is the link.

http://program.tving.com/tvn/touchyourheart/8/Contents/Html

As for Kim Se Won and Yoo Yeo Reum....

if i am reading it correctly.... they have a hidden story...
Kim Se Won/ Lee Sang Woo is from a prestigious background and of wholesome character.  Both Kim Se Won and Kwon Jung Rok once had a crush on Yoo Yeo Reum. She chose Kim Se Won. They dated but later she left Kim Se Won. Why? She felt inadequate due to Kim Se Won's background? Or, was she made to feel in adequate by Kim Se Won's family? 2 years later, they met again... still in love .... Cannot wait for translation
Based on Kim Se Won's expression in the still.... we can tell he is still madly in love with her and he is not giving up on her.:scream:
Kim Se Won, fighting!!

Edited by Cestbon
Additional info
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

Love this ..can’t wait 

This must be during the time she had the scandal 

• Like 8

January, 29th at 2 pm KST "Touch your heart" press con will start.

It will be followed by.  LIVE DRAMA CHAT at 8 pm 
and we can livestream it here: https://t.co/WpYYF6u0Ls?amp=1

On pic you can see how livestream looks like. Tmr there will be video of vice chat playing

and besides Wookie and InNa there will be Park PD-nim and Lee Sang Woo

and Seong Seon Yoon who're playing KJR's long term friends. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

image-1548685943151.png

source:   LeeDongWookAddicts_Global:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLIXJvBbb7

THE HIGHLIGHTED PART!  Can't stop rofl!  :joy:

..Just what kind of funny trainwreck-around-the-corner love awaits us on screen!! Uh oh....:sweatingbullets: 

:ph34r: this relationship will be....interesting :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Many days tried to hold myself not to post something till show time on 6 February but the teaser made me laughed so hard, the funniest part is"i have asked her to make a copy and she has turned it into show":lol: the line itself is sarcastic witty but both actor acting made me burst out even more:P

Oh my this drama would be fun like W3SK or even more funnier because LDW and YIN can pulled out  cynical comedies well.

Touch your hearts faighting:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1