Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

6 hours ago, lianee said:

“ Touch Your Heart ” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m.

Yes, it's official. I hoped that it would premiere on January since Encounter is expected to finish in 2 weeks, but it seems Tvn has another plans.

February, come quickly :D!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, triplem said:

She really does hv that Look. She’s also got that sexy , sultry thing going for her . 

Look at her in this new stills. 

She’s so glamorous in my opinion. One look at her with that outfit, you knew she’s someone famous. 

But her outfit at Always Ace is hilarious! How can she blend in with that kind of clothing :lol: little black mini dress and statement fur jacket. 

I’m looking forward LDW deadpan delivery. He’s so good at them, it’s no joke. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

“Touch Your Heart” Director Explains Why He Cast Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na, Teases Possibility of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cameo

“Touch Your Heart” Director Explains Why He Cast Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na, Teases Possibility of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cameo
Spoiler

The director of tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” shared his thoughts on his upcoming drama and the chemistry between stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na!

“Touch Your Heart” is a romantic comedy that will tell the love story of perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and A-list actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na). The drama will be helmed by director Park Joon Hwa, whose previous works include the hit dramas “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” “Because This is My First Life,” and “Let’s Eat.”

When asked why he had chosen “Touch Your Heart” as his first project after “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Park Joon Hwa replied, “I’ve always thought that it was charming how lawyers treat their clients with sincerity. In ‘Touch Your Heart,’ a star who previously lived a glamorous life ends up working at a law firm under false pretenses, and together with a lawyer, she meets [the firm’s] clients with a sincere heart. I was drawn to the story because of how the two characters recognize each other’s sincerity during those kinds of everyday moments.”

He added, “Once I started working on the drama, I found that it had elements that were not so easy [to express], but the writers are doing a good job, so I’m putting my faith in them as we move forward.”

The director also revealed why he had chosen to cast “Goblin” co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na as his two leads. “Watching Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na together warms your heart,” he explained. “I cast [the two actors] because I thought that they would warm not only my heart, but viewers’ hearts as well.”

He went on to confess, “I would be lying if I said that there isn’t a certain amount of pressure that comes with casting Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na together. But I have faith that the two actors will do a great job.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-Park-Joon-Hwa-Yoo-In-Na.jp

Park Joon Hwa commented, “It’s really fun filming together with multi-faceted actors. Not only Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, but Son Sung YoonOh Jung SeShim Hyung TakJang So Yeon, and Lee Joon Hyuk all fit their characters perfectly. More than anything, the actors’ chemistry is explosive, so I find myself beaming with pride [during filming].”

When asked about his goals for the upcoming drama, he replied, “My goal for ‘Touch Your Heart’ is to ‘touch viewers’ hearts’ with my directing. I will work hard so that the warm hearts of the people working on this drama with me will be conveyed to viewers.”

The director also mentioned that “Touch Your Heart” may feature some exciting cameo appearances. “There are many actors from the ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ cast that I’d like to ask to make a cameo appearance,” he shared. “I think that I’ll need to take an active role in casting them.”

Park Joon Hwa went on to reveal that viewers can look forward to an unexpected cameo in the very first episode of the drama. He hinted, “There is a handsome actor appearing in the first episode of ‘Touch Your Heart’ whom I’d like to resemble if I were to be born again. It was my first time working with him, and it was truly delightful. Please look forward to it.”

Touch-Your-Heart1.jpg

“Trust Your Heart” premieres on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out behind-the-scenes footage from the upcoming drama here!

Soompi

• Like 13

Yoo In Na Gives Surprise Presents To tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” Production Staff

Jan 10, 2019
by D. S.kim

Yoo In Na gave a pleasant surprise to tvN’s new drama “Touch Your Heart” staff members!

On January 10, news outlet MyDaily reported that Yoo In Na gifted over 100 pairs of winter boots to the production team of tvN’s upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart.”  The overall cost of the gifts was estimated to be 10 million won (approximately $8,928).

A source from the drama commented, “All staff members were astonished at Yoo In Na’s surprise present. She is the epitome of actors who are always respectful and caring about their staff. She is an actress with a warm personality filled with sincerity.”

The star has been continuously making donations to a number of charitable causes. This includes last week’s generous donation of 30 million won (approximately $26,793) to The Salvation Army’s meal support program for hungry children.

Yoo In Na’s new drama “Touch Your Heart” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will also be available on Viki. Check out behind-the-scenes footages from the drama here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290687wpp/yoo-na-gives-surprise-presents-tvns-touch-heart-production-staff

• Like 10
  • Love 1

So the PD is also raving about their chemistry..ha! :wub:

And I wonder what kind of pressure is he talking about casting them together?? Is he worried that his camera work won't do justice to their chemistry? Don't worry PD-nim, you don't have to do much, just put them on the same frame as many times as possible..then sit back and witness the fireworks..hehe..

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

“Touch Your Heart” Teases Hilarious Start To Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na’s Relationship In New Poster

Jan 11, 2019
by R. Jun

January 11, tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” revealed its main poster.

“Touch Your Heart,” starring Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, is about the romance that begins when top actress Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) suddenly appears at a law firm like a scene right out of a drama and meets the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook).

Back-to-back in the poster, Yoo In Na appears without a care in the world while Lee Dong Wook, who has a death grip on the papers in his hand, seems the opposite.

The copy by Lee Dong Wook’s head shows his inner stress and turmoil, saying, “Will you just stay still? Until it’s time to go home, please?”

Meanwhile, Yoo In Na’s inner thoughts read, “To think you’re my boss, it must be so nice. How do you feel?” with no indication if she is blissfully ignorant of Lee Dong Wook’s annoyance or very much aware and toying with him.

tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” airs on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST, taking over the time spot currently occupied by “Encounter.”

Previously, the drama released a teaser trailer as well as a making video featuring the two leads.

touch-your-heart2.jpg

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290923wpp/touch-heart-teases-hilarious-start-lee-dong-wook-yoo-nas-relationship-new-poster

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Just been confirmed.  Lee Sang Woo will join Touch My Heart team, repalcing Shin Dong Wook. Look forward to watch :grin: Great team !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

“ Touch Your Heart ” revealed its main poster. 

"Lee Dong Wook's inner thoughts read,
“ Will you just stay still? Until it’s time to go home, please? ”

Meanwhile......

Yoo In Na’s inner thoughts read,

“ To think you’re my boss, it must be so nice. How do you feel? ” 

touch-your-heart2.jpg&key=6dbd3c5a743ecb3f50e76e29e79448be8fea304ac6b73b5f6bc7b9a476c535ad

• Like 13

I just have to say the last two teasers were really funny even while not understanding what the hell they said.:joy:  Oozing a funny bickering chemistry similar to the Cop and Actress at the end of Goblin...and this just from short teasers with no direct interaction!

Agreed @triplem, totally raising expectations ....Feb 6th come here soon! 

EDIT:

OMOO Thanks Soompi for Translations of the 2 hilarious teasers mentioned above!:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291277wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-yoo-na-go-head-head-epic-legal-battle-touch-heart-teasers

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I'm so excited to see this series! Huge fan of the chemistry between the two actors! I hope we get more than 16 episodes. There is a lot of buzz about the series because many fans wanted more of Grim Reaper/Sunny interaction in Goblin. Finally, this pairing gets LEAD focus which is amazing since this rarely happens! I've noticed that even the most popular actor duos don't usually star in more than 1 show together. 

Didn't they start filming only recently? How long does it take to film 1 episode usually? I hope there won't be any airing delays. Especially since one of the supporting actors stepped down. I would assume they had filmed at least 4-5 episodes already??? So I'm wondering what they will do about the scenes that he did film....have the new actor re-shoot those scenes? Or just replace him like they do in US soaps? 

I'm Jules, by the way! And I'm SO HAPPY to know there is a Touch Your Heart thread! I seriously cannot wait for it!!!! Their chemistry will be as incredible as expected. I have no doubt. 

• Like 8

New stills 

8251eecely1fz56zovhddj215o0rsgr2.jpg

8251eecely1fz56zomnnej215o0rsq8t.jpg

8251eecely1fz56zpfsh6j215o0rsgr9.jpg

Spoiler

8251eecely1fz56zptof6j215o0rsgtb.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I really hope there won't be a big love triangle! That poster kind of hints at it. I'd prefer more focus on the lead pairing rather than love triangles!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Poster Making video. Cute Cute Cute... looking forward.

Which ever format works for you....

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BspbOuKBFvQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5ibe8rdg6x72

8 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

I really hope there won't be a big love triangle! That poster kind of hints at it. I'd prefer more focus on the lead pairing rather than love triangles!!!! 

Haha i dont think that guy will be able to make a dent to perfect Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na.

Edited by Cestbon
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1