Quantcast
rachelyun

Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

43 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

Look at this, DJ is still listed, even though it ended in Sep. ;)

Yay still within Top 20! :kiss_wink:

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and lee yoo young press conference

• Like 3

11 hours ago, allythefangirl said:
  Hide contents

I super love that curly hair on him. He looks so young and fresh.

I prefer him starched and coiffed... :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, rachelyun said:

"Siyoonism" Tak Date-Fanmeeting from the media:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003326372

Article mentions he's considering his next work after DJ, I don't know if it's talking about the movie or another one ;)

Hopefully its another drama besides the movie!  Image result for gifs of Dear Judge Your Honor yoon shi yoon

• Like 3

22 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Article mentions he's considering his next work after DJ, I don't know if it's talking about the movie or another one ;)

My money is on another movie or drama.  Private Girl has already been announced and it's not a big project - Low Budget...so it's not going to take long to complete (filming in process now probably).  He's going through scripts that have been offered to him right now and lining them up to see which one he should tackle next.  It will be nice for him to end the year knowing that there's already plans for next year (which isn't that far off really).  He looks refreshed after the fan meet, buzzing and ready to go.  Actually after watching him as KH in DJ and those fight scenes in the beginning, he can actually venture into the action genre...that's one area he seems wary of because he feels like he's not very coordinated.  I feel like he can pull off dark and broody too - spy thriller?  Army man?  These genres are a tough gig though...highly physical and energy sapping.  Most actors can't sustain it for too long because of the physicality of it.

Also I feel like DJ has given him confidence to be more adventurous in the roles he takes up.  He copped heaps of criticism in the beginning for his portrayal of KH (it took me a while to get used to the exaggerated facial expressions and thug like swagger - a far cry from the YSY everyone knew and loved), he said as much in his fan cafe rant early on.  But his fans rallied and the drama kept steady as number 1 regardless.  He was profoundly grateful for his fans who stuck with him and rallied around him in support (I think that's why he held the fan meet in Korea - to show them his appreciation and thank them personally).  Now that he has that assurance, he can take more chances with future projects.  This is all personal conjecture of course. :). I don't mind what he picks next so long as it aligns with his personal convictions and the leading lady is someone who can act (please let it be so).  LYY is a tough act to follow.  She's so good. :wub:

• Like 6

This weekend's episode - I love that last week JJY said he was a big fan of DJ and he watched every episode :wub:.  Looks like the boys made sure Park JiHyun felt right at home amid all the fun and games.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 87yua . said:

Ysy and lyy didnt attend apan star awards.. :(

I didn't expect them to.  Neither like these grandiose occasions and don't generally attend unless absolutely necessary.  Both much prefer simple, no nonsense social settings - neither of them are party people.  Very much like KH and SE.  Both are unpretentious individuals at heart.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

I didn't expect them to.  Neither like these grandiose occasions and don't generally attend unless absolutely necessary.  Both much prefer simple, no nonsense social settings - neither of them are party people.  Very much like KH and SE.  Both are unpretentious individuals at heart.

i hate the result... jung hae in? id rather choose yoo yeon seok over him. hes not worth it.. they only based the award bec of popularity... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

i hate the result... jung hae in? id rather choose yoo yeon seok over him. hes not worth it.. they only based the award bec of popularity... 

That's what I thought too. :(

Anyhoo... Funny result on our YSY's lie detector test on 1N2D. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, 87yua . said:

Ysy and lyy didnt attend apan star awards.. :(

What I thought about the awards is that the ones who attends are those who'll gonna win. Even in MAMA. So whoever attend surely have something in the end. :D That's what I observe, Hollywood maybe excluded. I don't know how on year end awards though.

7 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

That's what I thought too. :(

Anyhoo... Funny result on our YSY's lie detector test on 1N2D. 

Yes to the lie detector test.  And just because LYY's pic wasn't put up there (sensitivity issues - I think it never will be because it's inappropriate in the 2D1N setting) doesn't mean it's not in his mind.  Those pics were slapped up there post filming by the editing team.  There is no doubt in my mind (from all the BTS and his interviews) that he was besotted by SE's character (and LYY's portrayal of her).  She embodied everything that he values in a real life partner.  She was feminine and demure.  She had simple tastes.  She was unpretentious.  She had a strong moral compass and wasn't afraid to stand up for justice.  Plus the whole drama played out like he would've done in real life.  He likes a slow burn, he adores the chase, the points of deep connection - lunch on a park bench, walking her home, cooking for her, dining out under the stars, just talking things over and sharing thoughts.  He was the happiest and most relaxed that I have ever seen him in the DJ BTS because the whole drama fitted so well within his convictions and beliefs.  There was none of the dejected, morose, bored vibes that I got from him like when he was in his previous drama.  That's why their kiss scene (KH/SE) was so memorable and it keeps getting replayed over and over - I never tire of it.  It meant something.  It was the result of a slow build up and it made total sense in the storyline, it wasn't thrust upon the actors/actresses for fan service.  It is still my favourite of all the kiss scenes he's had.  It was tender, it made sense, it was intimate, it was heartfelt...it was magic. :wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

LYY's pic wasn't put up there (sensitivity issues - I think it never will be because it's inappropriate in the 2D1N setting) doesn't mean it's not in his mind.  

I think the core reason LYY's pic wasn't up there is largely due to her being 1N2D's unofficial sister-in-law, the crew and the members had a close knit relationship and were there to support LYY last year during the tragic incident. Besides, Kim Joo Hyuk's 1 year anniversary was just around the corner, the crew chose to exclude her pic for that funny moment out of respect. 

If YSY were to progress with LYY in real life, may invoke public unhappiness. Because YSY replaced KJH as the 6th member of 1N2D, it wouldn't look nice if YSY replaces as LYY's life partner as well......

P.S. sorry bout bringing the ship some realism.... just my 2 cents

• Like 5

3 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

What I thought about the awards is that the ones who attends are those who'll gonna win. Even in MAMA. So whoever attend surely have something in the end. :D That's what I observe, Hollywood maybe excluded. I don't know how on year end awards though.

This is not quite applicable for this years APAN awards since Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young and Kim Tae Ri were not in attendance but still won awards.

Anyways, good luck to YSY and LYY in the SBS drama awards~

• Like 4

@katakwasabi I think they were notified but I could be wrong of course. I vaguely remember PMY having a video played to thank them so unless she was live, she was notified and decided she couldn't be there so pre-recorded a thank you video...(EDIT - I just went and looked it up online, she was already holding the award and prerecorded her speech of thanks so she must have been notified ahead of time)

LYY was nominated for Seoul Awards (to be held 27Oct) - I think that's what this article is saying http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201810151001128010

201810151001128010_1.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Nice to see him relaxing with friends:)

YSY pretty drinking buddy!;):lol:

• LOL 3