Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Woah that was a very nice kiss

:lol: well he waited 9 years (?) so he had to make it worth his while :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Good glad she call ou  SH for lying and didnt believe him when he said BS really did push him she said she will find out the truth! He such a garbage person.

Ratings

[My Strange Hero] Eps 13 & 14 spoilers, Yoo Seung Ho ♥ Jo Bo Ah

strange.png

Article: Naver 'My Strange Hero' "Let's start anew" Yoo Seung Ho  Jo Bo Ah, began their first love again 

1. [+464,-2]
I'm amazed with Yoo Seung Ho's face every time he appears... He's so handsome. 

2. [+335,-8]
There's nothing to pick about for Seung Ho... His life as a celebrity has no problems... His acting is needless to say.. His face is one of the best among actors in their 20s. 

3. [+169,-0]
The leads... Seriously, Yoo Seung Ho is daebak. 

4. [+106,-1]
I tried not to smile whenever Yoo Seung Ho smiled, but I failed in the end. Why are his smiles so heart fluttering? Is there a woman who won't fall for that smile.........?

5. [+42,-2]
Their chemistry is seriously.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I smiled together with Yoo Seung Ho whenever he smiled. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's like a little puppy. ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+32,-0]
What's with Yoo Seung Ho's smiles? My heart is melting...... 

7. [+77,-47]
No, but this is ridiculous. ㅋㅋㅋ The female lead was pissed off at the male lead for finding her pitiful, she turned him into someone who attempted murder because of that. And he went to jail. But with just one line, "I've misunderstood you, I'm sorry", the male lead forgave her and fell for her again? If it wasn't Jo Bo Ah, but Jeon Ji Hyun or Song Hye Gyo, will he forgive the woman who turned him into someone guilty of attempted murder right away? 

8. [+24,-1]
Ah, as a guy, I find Yoo Seung Ho really handsome too.... I acknowledge him..... 

hero.png

Article: Naver 'My Strange Hero' Yoo Seung Ho  Jo Bo Ah, finally having their first kiss 'their love begins'  

1. [+2304,-266]
Yoo Seung Ho (Upvote) vs Park Bo Gum (Downvote). Who is more handsome? 

2. [+423,-6]
They are so sweet. ㅠㅠ

3. [+427,-17]
Seriously, Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah match each other so well. ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+362,-4]
Yoo Seung Ho's eye smiles are really national treasures. 

5. [+179,-5]
Jo Bo Ah is so pretty and Yoo Seung Ho is so handsome. 

6. [+89,-3]
Jo Bo Ah's beauty makes me shiver. She shines. 

7. [+56,-2]
I'm happy right from the beginning of the year because of Yoo Seung Ho. ♡♡

8. [+46,-3]
Yoo Seung Ho❤ is so cool. I'm amazed at the kiss scene. He's an actor that's like a beautiful gem. 

9. [+37,-1]
Yoo Seung Ho is my favorite actor. He's so, so handsome. 

10. [+32,-1]
Watch this, everyone. ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seung Ho's the best. 

• Like 5

Some people really just want drama for no reason he is not going to hold on to a misunderstood grudge thats quite unhealthy

Like I said many times putting all the hate on her makes no sense at this point since she really though that what happen at that time but now she knwo SH was lying and call him out for it, now saying she will find the truth.

I swear I am not seeing much anger at the actual person how  did all of this and he continues to try and do it.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: well he waited 9 years (?) so he had to make it worth his while :wub:

Totally agreed, he wait for 9 years and she feels guilty day by day on last 9 years so no wonder the long amd intense kiss like this happen, seriously why it's me who got the butterflies in my stomach while they are the one who kiss? Why oh why? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kang Bok Soo's on cloud 9! It's so hilarious and cute that they had to escape and run just to get their sweet time alone.

more of cute Yoo Seung Ho gifsets on:  https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pkpkjstqgn1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pkpkjstqgn1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pkpkjstqgn1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pkpkjstqgn1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

• Like 3

Happy New Year! 

Just finished watching episodes 13-14. 

The Kiss came a little bit early. No complaints though.:wub:  Let me just say that Yoo Seung Ho is One Handsome Guy! He is so mesmerizing to look at, and listen to (love his voice). I think I would be putty if he looked at me the way he looks at Soo-Jeong.

I know there is going to be drama and angst coming. But it would be nice if their relationship could stay strong like the OTP in Love 020. I love seeing Bok So in his happy and puppy love phase.

And not to take anything away from Jo Bo-Ah, because she's as cute/pretty as she can be - a perfect match for YSH. The two of them should get the "Eye Acting" awards:)

Too bad not to many people are invested in this one. I'll stick with it because of the Leads. :D

• Like 4

BTS photos 

o8g1546403419298-600.jpg

R5S1546403653512-600.jpg

Quh1546403662062-600.jpg

Spoiler

7J21546404829283-600.jpg

3wZ1546404411268-600.jpg

hn81546404534158-600.jpg

u391546404554909-600.jpg

l4r1546404563611-600.jpg

Cr : SBS

• Like 3

11 hours ago, j9sshi said:

Happy New Year! 

Just finished watching episodes 13-14. 

The Kiss came a little bit early. No complaints though.:wub:  Let me just say that Yoo Seung Ho is One Handsome Guy! He is so mesmerizing to look at, and listen to (love his voice). I think I would be putty if he looked at me the way he looks at Soo-Jeong.

I know there is going to be drama and angst coming. But it would be nice if their relationship could stay strong like the OTP in Love 020. I love seeing Bok So in his happy and puppy love phase.

And not to take anything away from Jo Bo-Ah, because she's as cute/pretty as she can be - a perfect match for YSH. The two of them should get the "Eye Acting" awards:)

Too bad not to many people are invested in this one. I'll stick with it because of the Leads. :D

I can be wrong, but I think we gonna see an even stronger OTP this round! They have cleared every misunderstanding between them so I think rest of episode gonna be them fighting for the kids together. Beside She already suspecting Se Ho for lying to her. To me there have been miss communication for a lifetime so I don't see why adding more on that front.  they should savior that they could make a second change, witch not everybody is able to do. They are older and smarter now, so I believe they gonna do thing different from when they where kids :) 

• Like 2

Ooo lalala that kiss was daebak! :wub:

I am so glad these two resolve the misunderstandings. I was getting worried about how the conflicts will be dragged til the last episodes. Phew. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@vangsweetie637 YSH is known now as a master of kissing :wub:. I knew for a longtime he had hidden kissing skills *since that carpet kiss in OP* and I'm elated that he is now exploring them and showing them to us. In the end he kept his promise to his fans and did another kiss a la IANAR. But I want more :lol:,  rather than a sweet and hot kiss, I want a passionate and steamy one for the next kiss. 

New stills

0000365810_001_20190106185428866.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000365810

0000365534_001_20190105094633785.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000365534

• Like 1

Silent lurker here for awhile. Been watching this show and it's my daily dose of K-drama goodness. I even bypassed Encounter and MOA with all those A listers. The storyline is not too interesting itself at the beginning but its slowly growing on to me, it helps that the actors and actresses can act and that keeps me hooked. And it definitely helps that they such eye candies. Their sparkly eyes makes me actually think they have something going on IRL. Lol. Cannot wait to see what happens tomorrow. Here are some synopsis: Looks almost like a proposal. They are moving along very nicely. Very sweet indeed! :wub:

93578190.1.jpg

• Like 3